Your prayers please.

katieanneb

Salem everyone,

My elder brother will be having an operation next Friday inshallah. He is deaf and has a slight limp in his left leg, both as a result of meningitis at the age of 2 months. Although he isn't Muslim, I love him so much because he is so innocent, due to his disabilities.

He went out to buy a bottle of milk from the corner shop and slipped on the ice, and broke his arm at the top. After 2 months in a plaster cast, the doctor says his arm has not healed, so he needs a metal plate and "screws" to hold the bone together so it will heal. I feel so sorry for him ,because he already struggles in life with his deafness and people's ignorance and unkindness to disabled people. I've tried to explain Islam to him, but he gets very distressed and I decided it was too much for him.

Please brothers and sisters, pray for my brother, for next Friday and for his whole life. I hope one day he will understand Islam.

I feel guilty because I live so far away, and I cannot help my family out. This will be yet another tiring time for my parents, who have everything to help my brother live a "normal" life, but he always depends on them for everything, which is not easy as they are getting older and more feeble themselves. I really feel for them.

Please pray for my family in this time of strife......jezekum Allah khair....

Wa salem.

4mMadara2Amina

May Allah help him and guide him to the right path and InshAllah he will become a muslim one day. May Allah also help to your family and You. Ameen.

Be strong.:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
i'm sorry to hear about your brother sister...may ALLAH help him and you and your parents........may ALLAH solve his yours and everybody's problems.ameen:)

sis dont' say your brother is disabled.........like someone here rightly said they are differently abled:)

Salem everyone,

My elder brother will be having an operation next Friday inshallah. He is deaf and has a slight limp in his left leg, both as a result of meningitis at the age of 2 months. Although he isn't Muslim, I love him so much because he is so innocent, due to his disabilities.

He went out to buy a bottle of milk from the corner shop and slipped on the ice, and broke his arm at the top. After 2 months in a plaster cast, the doctor says his arm has not healed, so he needs a metal plate and "screws" to hold the bone together so it will heal. I feel so sorry for him ,because he already struggles in life with his deafness and people's ignorance and unkindness to disabled people. I've tried to explain Islam to him, but he gets very distressed and I decided it was too much for him.

Please brothers and sisters, pray for my brother, for next Friday and for his whole life. I hope one day he will understand Islam.

I feel guilty because I live so far away, and I cannot help my family out. This will be yet another tiring time for my parents, who have everything to help my brother live a "normal" life, but he always depends on them for everything, which is not easy as they are getting older and more feeble themselves. I really feel for them.

Please pray for my family in this time of strife......jezekum Allah khair....

Wa salem.

Allahumma inni abduka ibn abdika ibn amatija nasyati bi yadika, mada fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qada’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltu fi kitabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ilm il-ghayb indaka an taj’al al-Qurana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jala huzni wa dhihab hammi

Trans: O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.:tti_sister:

Allahumma rahmata arjoo fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfat ayn w’aslih li sha’ni kullahu la ilaha illa anta

Trans: O Allah, for your mercy I hope, so do not leave in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye: rectify all my affairs. There is no God except You.

Ya Allah-Khair:tti_sister: