how did you come with you tag name

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2:

from being on the forum for a few months, I notice some interesting tag name and wondering how did you come up with it, what was the inspiration for it.

Lostlilly- came out during the time when I was sad, and I really did not feel like I was acting differently then non-muslims I attend school with. I dress different but not act different. well now I know longer feeling like that, and it is hard to change the name, so I just will stick with lostlilly07

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: well, my first girl is named Maryam-Yaquine, when I was pregnant of her I dreamt of someone reciting Surah Maryam and telling me that Maryam 's degree of faith was al-Yaquine,so I named her Maryam -Yaquine. You know those crazy things that you do when you 're pregnant,well maybe you don't know yet but you will incha'Allah.:hijabi:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

You know those crazy things that you do when you 're pregnant,well maybe you don't know yet but you will incha'Allah.
lol thanks sister .Its good to know ...

Ok my second name that I picked after I converted is Aisha and 1114 is just easy to remember numbers ,coz its my date of birth
November 14 :)

Interesting thread :) I want to read other replys

salm aleikum

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

This is interesting indeed. I think i just had De Ja Vu, I remembered I have read this thread a long time ago, that's weird. :|

Anyhow, hurul-ein...actually it's a mistake..it should've been written as Hoor-al-ain, but at that time I created it, I was very poor in transliteration :D I've been using this nick aaaaages ago in a different place. At that time I was very much interested in hoors and the women in paradise but I know it's better not to use this kind of nick as it implies something, but there's no way of changing it here :( so I'm kind of stuck with it. I want to use BintMuhammad.

Kayote

:salam2: well, my first girl is named Maryam-Yaquine, when I was pregnant of her I dreamt of someone reciting Surah Maryam and telling me that Maryam 's degree of faith was al-Yaquine,so I named her Maryam -Yaquine. You know those crazy things that you do when you 're pregnant,well maybe you don't know yet but you will incha'Allah.:hijabi:

Awwwwww, thats so sweet. Masha'Allah.

Well, Ive been into forums and other stuff a lot and Ive been using Kayote for ages. If you come across 'Kayote' on the internet, there is a good chance, I created that post on the forums :p

Oh & it came into myh mind after watching the Lion King back in 1994. Have stuck with it ever since. The 'wrong' spelling makes it unique, no?

Salam

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion

Well, Ive been into forums and other stuff a lot and Ive been using Kayote for ages. If you come across 'Kayote' on the internet, there is a good chance, I created that post on the forums :p

Oh & it came into myh mind after watching the Lion King back in 1994. Have stuck with it ever since. The 'wrong' spelling makes it unique, no?

Salam

In fact u mean 'COYOTE" like in Spanish? Macha'allah real funny indeed:hearts:

Salaam,

Well, I'm fairly a quiet guy and listens more than talks. I have alot on my mind and less on my mouth :rolleyes:

Being humble is also a constant reminder for me, especially after reading this verse:

"And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility and when the ignorant address them they say "Peace!" (25:63)

Munaqaba23

Assalamu alaikum

My name here is so boring :) Nothing unique in it...
Just munaqaba and 23 because I'm 23 years old :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Salam

Lion King? I don't remember a coyote character there. Maybe you meant hyenna :p

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
For me Aquarious- Well my brith stone colour was Aqua colour. The stone therefore was called Aquarious.
The origin name was Aquarius- Guess I spelt it wrong though.
Btw-Before anybody thinks or asks do I believe in horoscope, star signsor astronomy, I don't its just a random name.
I regret putting that as a name as for some reason people think i'm a brother-Strange. :shymuslima1:
P.S It is a interesting thread.
But i heard the admin can change ur username lostlilly
You can change it to guided_lilly :wink:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
For me Aquarious- Well my brith stone colour was Aqua colour. The stone therefore was called Aquarious.
The origin name was Aquarius- Guess I spelt it wrong though.
I regret putting that as a name as for some reason people think i'm a brother-Strange. :shymuslima1:
P.S It is a intresting thread.
But i heard the admin can change ur username lostlilly

for some reason people think i'm a brother
Thats what I thought for awhile too :D sorry:shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
My Story...

:salam2: Well most people might think that i'm a palestinian because of my forum name. but i'm actually somalian. The reason i picked palestine as my username is because of what the palestinians are going through. No other group of people have ever effected me the way the palestinians did. i would cry during the night because i felt what they felt. and knowing that i couldn't do anything made me even sadder. though there are many others who are going through apartheid they are the ones who are suffering the most and have been for so long. It makes me sad that my dear brothers and sisters go through so much. Though i'm not a palestinian we all are now because they are our brothers and what they go through we go through. I even imagine myself helping them fight against the enemy and praying in masjid al-aqsa....really though i'm one person what can i do? i love them as if they were my mothers children. i do care about the rest of the world, i cry for them too out of love for them.......but i have never heard or seen any group who suffer more than the palestinians. I even try to contact the ones who are here in America. i try to make a fundrais for them......but i don't trust that any money will get to them after what the americans accused of about Tariq Ramadan. That's my story, sorry for letting it be so long. Asalaamu Alaikum. sincerely your sister in Islam.:hijabi:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Abdur-Raheem Happens to be my real name, don't know why I spelt it Abdul-Raheem, when it's pronounced Abdur-Raheem, closer to the Arabic spelling of the name I guess :SMILY129:

wasalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Well,my name shaheeda refers to the shaheeds/martyrs who will be in the hearts of green birds, and I would like Allah to take my soul as a shaheeda in His cause to fly around HIS throne inshallah. May Allah help us to die as martyrs, as greenbirds, Ameen!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Jihan

Jihan is my name and I like using it because I am the only Jihan I know personally. But my friend thinks its 'cus i'm being self-centered when I use my fname for everythink i sign up for; she always uses things like muslimgurl or muslimah_pride3. I'm not into to that kinda stuff.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

once i was hamba(slave in my malay language) to dunia(the world),, but :salah: :tti_sister::inshallah: i will try hard to be a good slave of Allah now,,, so i am now HambaAllah

:wasalam::hijabi: