how did you come with you tag name

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Albint_Almuslima: Its in Arabic and Albint means girl and Almuslima means the Muslim. So in English it means The Muslim Girl. I practically use this name everywhere, i use it on other sites and i also use it on my cellphone bluetooth, so basically this is who i am, The Muslim Girl!

Take care,

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Isra - translated as the Night Journey, or Journey by night related to the Night Ascension of our Prophet on the Night of Israa wa Mi'raj. But also, its the stem for the name given to prophet Yaqub (as) (i think) when he had to escape his opressors and travel by night...Isra-il - The Night traveller.

Pax Vobiscum

Thats pretty cool, by the way :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

My story:

:ma:

I was searching for Muslim names(for other reasons) before I find this forum...If I'm not mistaken, Asmaa means "daughter of Abu Bakr"... that's my last name... and 82, of course that is my birth year...

:hearts: :hearts:

This is indeed an interesting thread!
:SMILY346:

Welcome to the Forum, sister. "Asmaa" is an Arabic name and it means "names or nouns". It is right that it is the name of the elder "daughter of Abu-Bakr",may Allah be pleased with both of them.

Oem Soufiane

MY NICK IS MY REAL KUNYA, I AM UMM SOUFIANE, MY ELDEST SON IS CALLED SOUFIANE, THE OTHER ONE ABDENASSER.

MY ISLAMIC NAME IS MARYAM AND MY BIRTHNAME IS RACHEL.

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied

Isra - translated as the Night Journey, or Journey by night related to the Night Ascension of our Prophet on the Night of Israa wa Mi'raj. But also, its the stem for the name given to prophet Yaqub (as) (i think) when he had to escape his opressors and travel by night...Isra-il - The Night traveller.

Pax Vobiscum

Thats pretty cool, by the way :)

Thanks.

El Gordito

strength thru faith
El Gordito

it is Spanish for "little fat one".... I know its not a very positive name.... but it is just what some of my friends called me as a term of Endearment because the proper way of saying my english name was too hard for them

"Edward' turned into "Eguarin" and "E'Guardo" .. and then into E'Guardito ... and then into El Gordito.. they never meant any harm in it....

in my parent's tongue, my name is E'Duarto

gazkour

GAZKOUR

My name is Giovanna, so I use the initial G with my married surname Azkour. My family name is Gomez thou.

tabaria

Tabaria is a lake in Palestine. It wasn't always a lake it used to be dry. It was the place Saladin defeated the crusader army.

:wasalam: