NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Hmph. Party Pooper. Your loss. I love birthdays and nothing can change that abt me.

Salaamalikum,

Happy B-day sister. No one says you can't or shouldn't celebrate your B-day, but I think the brother is giving you the ruling that it is not required. Birthdays are cool, but just don't get too overwhelmed with it. The world turns. Time turns. We get older. Birthdays are really nothing extraordinary. Just be thankful that Allah swt gave you another day to live - in essence every day should be your birthday ;)

Angela Hillyer

\

Asalam alaikum Angela,

Gracias :) and congrats on you reversion to Islam also! Congrats! *hugs* I'm so happy for you! You will love it here-so many interesting people from many different backgrounds!

Can you share with us about yourself, your ethic, cultural, and religious background before conversion, how you found out about Islam, your motivation(s) for conversion, and how your life has changed since accepting Islam!! Alhamdulillah! We all know it has changed for the better inshallah, even if it was a rough start, but its for Allah (SWT)!!!

Love you sister Angela! Take care, if you need anything, just ask! We're here for you hermanita!

salams and Ramadan Kareem!

Sakeena :)

Salam Alaikom sister Sakeena

So sorry for late reply but i only just found your reply lol.

I have never followed a religion before islam because my dad doesn't follow a religion so he left it up to me to decide what i wanted to follow. Mind you, he still doesn't no I have chosen Islam... Im to scared to tell him lol.

I was born and live in Australia but my mum is Greek so i guess I have Greek blood in me or however it works. I found out about islam when i got a job at a fruit shop and all the people that worked their were muslim, so it was hard not to start leraning about it and loving it. They would always talk to me about it and i would always ask questions until one day i knew what i had to do, and i did it Alhamdulilah!!

Since accepting Islam I like to think that i have become a better person, I respect myself and other people more and I live to please Allah (swt). It is not easy for me at the moment living at home with my family and not being able to cover, eat halal meat (but i have cut out pork completely), I cant even watch dvd's on how to pray. I no it is going to get a little harder when my dad finds out but everything is a test and i no i just have to be patient and Insha'Allah things will get better.

May Allah bless us all. wasalam

bromuslim

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

keep that faith my sister:tti_sister:

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

egyptian

I am your brother in Allah from Egypt

alsalamu alykum wa rahmut Allah wa barakatuh,
may Allah stablize you on the faith of islam & protect you from yourself firstly then from all his creatures.
my name is Sherif Mohamed Sadik,i am muslim ,egyptian ,veterinarian,26 years old,could you accept me as muslim brother.
would you accept to descripe to us how you convert to isalm "what is made you to convert to isalm,i am interested to know about this.
jazaki allahu khayran aana"may Allah thank you"
alsalamu alykoum wa rahmut Allah

tajweed_teacher

welcome sister to Islam

assalam wr wb
im mohammed Quran tajweed teacher , im happy u have embraced islam may allah bless u and keep u in the best of eman and health ameen

i do teach on real and on net , if u need learn some thing i can help u inshallah

ur brother in islam Mohammed

wassslam wr wb

Sakeena

Prayer

Asalam alaikum everyone,
Is there any way I can learn to pray online? :blackhijab:I really want to learn and soon inshallah. :girl3: but I don't find it easy. It's confusing to me. Any advice?

Salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

Sakeena

thanks

Asalam alaikum,

Gracias hermana Sumayya!!

Si, I hope that I benefit from this inshaAllah.

Allahu Akbar. I'm learning now...

thanks!! :hijabi:

salams sister,
Your happy sister in Islam,
Sakeena:hearts:

taybe smiler

السلام عليكم
subhan allah
:ma:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِؤُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ
They want/intend to extinguish/put out God's light with their mouths, and God (is) completing His light, and even if the disbelievers hated (it)
صدق الله العظيم

وعليكم السلام

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

salam sister....welcome to tti.... i am so happy that you reverted....congrats

fada_all

salam alikom

have a warm welcomez sister and gratulation for choosing islam , and all praise to allah for guiding us to the right path alhamdolaillah

ilyas1

Mashallah i wish some of my closes non Muslim friends also can convert like you and be excited instead of ignoring anywayz im very happy for you and i hope ALLAH keep his mercy on you and me and for everyone .

salek

congratulations sister. you are the most blessed one that Allah (swt) has showed his mercy on you to realize the truth. May Allah (swt) shower his rahma on you and make everything easy for you to stay in right path, the way to the eternal peace and happiness.

qalvin salem

Assalamo alaikom sister, alhamdulillaah you have found the right path to jannatul firdaus. You have liberated youself from the prison of ignorance. Life in this world is just an amusement for those who transgress the words of Allah but a stepping stone for the belivers to jannatul firdaus (paradise). Life in this world is just passing and we dont know when the Angel of Death will meet us. Allah said in the Holy Qur'an surah 2 verse 152: Therefore remember me and I will remember you, and be grateful to me for my countless favours to you and never be ungrateful to me. U know sister, everytime we move any parts of our body is a blessing from Allah. Imagine, how terrible if we cannot move or cant remove waste or part or barf or close our eyes or even sneeze! All praises be to Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficient. But the best among the rest is our faith in Allah. This is the greatest gift we ever had. So, welcome and Allah bless you in your new transition. Allahu Akbhar

maz111

hii salam sak.. im living in japan .. im 28 yrs old muslim guy.. im so happy 2 hear wat u did.. masha allah.. allh wil 4gv u all wat u did b4. i lik 2 marry a girl who convertd 2 islam...
maz