NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum everyone,

I have a question: does anyone know the administrative
procedures about marriage? Does it matter if u live in
USA or another country? Also, what are the legal requiremetns too.
I understand now about the mehar (dowry) but what about non-Muslim
family???

salam.

Sakeena :hearts:

basma73

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

:SMILY206: as salaamu alikum sister how r u i am soo proud ok u :ma: if u need anything just ask

Sakeena

Dear Sister Fatima C

Asalam alaykum everyone,

I would like to introduce my dear friend and beloved sister Fatima C.
She's new registered today and I'm happy to have her here!
A sweet, kind-hearted sister, *sniffs* always lookin' out for me :)
Anyway, feel free to greet her, salams, etc. I'm so glad you joined Fatima!
I'm sure your ready to meet new people and hang out with me and the other
sisters inshallah.

You'll love it here Fatima, masha'Allah very nice people with a special friend to share with others. Love you hermanita!

Salam,

Hermana Sakeena :hijabi:

PS: My B-Day is on Friday guys! LOL don't forget hehehe :biggrin:

Shahzad

glad to hear abt u sister. welcome here.
i hope we all would be able to help u in any situation.

May ALLAH keeps us on Islam and when we die, we may preserve our Emaan(AMEEN)

Sakeena

My Birthday!

Allahu Akbar! Today is my birthday. I'm 18 now! I can finally practice Islam openly alhamdulillah without people telling me to 'take off my scarf,' I really wanna wear hijab too, so I'll see insha'Allah if I can get some from the sister who is holding them for me insha'Allah! I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!! I can't wait to go to a mosque (I've never been to a mosque B4 and I wonder what it's like insha'Allah! Wasalam
Sakeena
:hearts:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Allahu Akbar! Today is my birthday. I'm 18 now! I can finally practice Islam openly alhamdulillah without people telling me to 'take off my scarf,' I really wanna wear hijab too, so I'll see insha'Allah if I can get some from the sister who is holding them for me insha'Allah! I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!! I can't wait to go to a mosque (I've never been to a mosque B4 and I wonder what it's like insha'Allah! Wasalam
Sakeena

Salam

Congratulations on being able to wear the hijab now Alhamdulilah. May Allah protect you and guard you against Shaitan.

Sorry I won't be celebrating your birthday as I don't celebrate my own :SMILY27:

Salam

Sakeena

What??

SALAM EVERYONE!
Salam

Congratulations on being able to wear the hijab now Alhamdulilah. May Allah protect you and guard you against Shaitan.

Sorry I won't be celebrating your birthday as I don't celebrate my own :SMILY27:

Why not sister? :girl3: I don't understand why u don't celebrate ur B-Day?? SubhanAllah. :hearts:

so what do u do for ur birthday and what do u do for other ppl's birthdays sis?
I don't understand sis.. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Salams,

Sakeena[/
COLOR]

Salam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
SALAM EVERYONE!

Salam sister Sakeena,

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a brother and not a sister :)

It's simple why I don't celebrate birthdays, because our beloved Prophet (PBUH) didn't celebrate his birthday or other peoples birthdays for that matter. It's not in Islam to do this.

Hopefully one of the other brothers or sisters can send you a link relating to why we don't celebrate birthdays.

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salam sister Sakeena,

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a brother and not a sister :)

It's simple why I don't celebrate birthdays, because our beloved Prophet (PBUH) didn't celebrate his birthday or other peoples birthdays for that matter. It's not in Islam to do this.

Hopefully one of the other brothers or sisters can send you a link relating to why we don't celebrate birthdays.

Salam

:salam2:

perhaps it is more wise to concentrate on teaching people tawheed and aqeedah, and how to follow Quran and Sunnah.. before being hard and running off fatawa on not celebrating birthdays... to people new to Islam

Allah help us all..

Again Welcome Sister Sakeena and Allah bless you and make it easy for you to learn and practise Islam.. and may Allah help us all to be guided and following Islam as best we can, Amin.

Sakeena

salams
lol sorry sister sakeena,if i sounded rude in any way and iam glad you are 18 now sister ,inshallah i will be 18 in 2 weeks as well,inshalllah we can all suceed in this life and in the hereafter. and no problem peace2u ^_________^.jazakallah khair
salams till next time inshallah

Hmph. Party Pooper. Your loss. I love birthdays and nothing can change that abt me.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2:

perhaps it is more wise to concentrate on teaching people tawheed and aqeedah, and how to follow Quran and Sunnah.. before being hard and running off fatawa on not celebrating birthdays... to people new to Islam

Allah help us all..

Salam

So I by not educating someone about birthdays is not part of the Sunnah. Sorry but I thought this was part of the Sunnah and excuse me everyone because apparently I just gave a Fatwah according to brother Mabsoot.

Perhaps he feels he is more knowledgeable than me and maybe he is, however again just like others he is quick to criticise me for educating someone else with the little knowedge I have on Islam.

If I had mentioned something that was against Islam I could understand such comments. Quotes like this really do annoy me and now I can see why others have left using this site.

Salam alai kum

jintal

hii

masha allah sister welcome to our relegion i hope u will learn to prayer soon and wear hijab :tti_sister: ya rabe

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Very happy to hear that. May Allah guide you to the best.

Dear Sis,

Allah has guided you so take advantage and learn more about this beautiful religion and convey to others, know it is your responsibility to teach those who are unaware of this beautiful religion.

Always ask allah to help you,

do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan
:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Alhamdu Lillah I 've got another sister in my Muslim family. Masha Allah this family is growing day by day. Sister you can ask what ever you like on this site and we will try to assist you to the best of our knowledge.

Wassalam