NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Sakeena

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum sister Sakeena,
Alhamdullilah and congratutions on your reversion. Welcome to this website. Insha Allah you will find a lot of information here on how to pray and wear the hijab.

Assalam Alaikum

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
Salamo alikom sister, welcome to the vast realm of Islam....you are very welcome here, and I couldnt help but smile the whole time i was readin ur post.....mashallah ur excitement is contagious coz I am excited for you too.....Allah has guided you to the right path at a young age alhamdulilah...well consider yourself lucky:)

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to express them here

Sakeena

Walaikum asalam!!

Yaaay! People replied! Allahu akbar! Hola! Estoy muy feliz!!! Are you two reverts too? Delighted to meet you! hehe.. I want my Qur'an back too subhanAllah...my madre took it... oh, well. I'll get another one insha'Allah :)

Sakeena :)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2: sister Sakeena,

Alhamdullilah! Allah Hu Akbar! Mashallah! Subanallah!

Welcome to the family sis.Alhamdullilah i am so happy,seriously this is the best news of the day.

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan for sharing with us all sis.I am seriously over the moon sis,Subanallah I am so glad that you have embraced Islam.

Inshallah hope you benefit from this website.

:wasalam:

Sakeena

Es un placer :)

Salam!

Awwww thanks sis! *runz up n' hugz* Nice to meet you too!

Thank you :) wow over the moon :O Alhamdulillah!!! This is a BIG family!!! wow!! subhanAllah! I can share more if you want. It's been 2 years since I reverted alhamdulillah :) salams!!

Welcome to the family sis.Alhamdullilah i am so happy,seriously this is the best news of the day.

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan for sharing with us all sis.I am seriously over the moon sis,Subanallah I am so glad that you have embraced Islam.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Arr! There be Treasure this way..!

Asalaamu alaikum, my fellow reverted Sister,

Welcome to the TTI community, our little piece of cyberspace dedicated to one of the largest international Muslim fellowships. InshaAllah you will find the answers to the (no doubt) many questions racing through your mind, as well as knowledge and inspiration you weren't even looking for. ;-) I'm confident that you will find the Sisters and Brothers here patient and caring, and InshaAllah you too will find TTI to be a home away from home. =)

If I may, I'd be glad to direct you to an excellent thread on the authentic practice of prayer ("Salat", 5 daily prayers) in Islam, as you suggested that you'd be interested in learning more about right away.

Again, welcome aboard and may Allah bless you and your noble family in your quest upon Islam; May He make the transition easy for you and your family, and make you another beacon of truth in these increasingly dark times. InshaAllah you will stay strong and enthusiastic. =)

Your Brother in Islam,
Ahmed/Brandon

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister,
welcome to TTI, i hope u will enjoy learning from this wonderful website.feel free to ask any question, brothers and sisters will try to answer them insha allah.

ps: i think u wanted to say you converted in semptember 27th 2004 and not 2007 :)

wassalam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Bigger Hugs to you in return

Salam!

Awwww thanks sis! *runz up n' hugz* Nice to meet you too!

Thank you :) wow over the moon :O Alhamdulillah!!! This is a BIG family!!! wow!! subhanAllah! I can share more if you want. It's been 2 years since I reverted alhamdulillah :) salams!!

:salam2:

Mashallah sis,We love to hear your revert story,please feel free.

May Allah(SWT) gude us all to the right path and protect us from all evil

Ameen

hollywoodo

welcome

w'salaam sister,
take it nice and slow. its easy to overwhelm yourself with all the things you can learn. Ramadan mubarak!

Sakeena

I meant to say 2005... oops... please forgive me for that.. a little mistake lol

This is akward...:redface: nice to meet you! heh heh...salam

salam alaykum sister,
welcome to TTI, i hope u will enjoy learning from this wonderful website.feel free to ask any question, brothers and sisters will try to answer them insha allah.

ps: i think u wanted to say you converted in semptember 27th 2004 and not 2007 :)

wassalam

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Welcome to TTI! And am very happy to hear from yet another person who has embraced their natural disposition, Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide us all to the Straight Path. You had me worried when you wrote that you converted on september 27th 2007! A sister travelling back in time from the future? The possibilities are endless. And Ramadan Mubarak to you and all the brothers and sisters on this lovely forum.
Wassalaam

Sakeena

lool well, it can happen :)

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Welcome to TTI! And am very happy to hear from yet another person who has embraced their natural disposition, Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide us all to the Straight Path. You had me worried when you wrote that you converted on september 27th 2007! A sister travelling back in time from the future? The possibilities are endless. And Ramadan Mubarak to you and all the brothers and sisters on this lovely forum.
Wassalaam

Sakeena

Salam sis! I'm back on :)

Zarra

:salam2:

Sis, welcome!

Hope you have a really good time here, it's an amazing place, alhamdilah.

Zara