I invited this non muslim here to learn bout Islam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum brothers and sisters.

So I was listening to Ramadan nasheeds on Youtube when I found this non muslim's video about his trip and stuff when he went for iftar at this gathering.

His name is Bill (username: billsnyder) and I invited him here so he can learn about Islam since he was interested, and because a lot of the Muslims in the comment's section where smack talking him so I felt bad that he wants to learn about Islam but then there's Muslims in the comments section being mean to him.

So I told him to come here to learn bout Islam and to forget the smack talk that happened on Youtube (bec ause I was afraid he might get upset from that and stop learning about Islam).

And I gave him a chain of videos on my favs in Youtube (my username is abdulqabid) to cheer him up.

So if he comes here, please be patient with him, he's an old person and we should let non Muslims learn from their mistakes then smack talking them.

I wish all of you in the best health ameen.

Assalamu Alykum.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum

Jazakallah khair little brother

Mashallah, you are an inspiration to me. You are even younger than my son, but wiser than me.

Wasslam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I am 35 and if i remember correctly, Abdul Hasib celebrated his 12th birthday last year....so i dont know how old he is now:D

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I am 35 and if i remember correctly, Abdul Hasib celebrated his 12th birthday last year....so i dont know how old he is now:D

Abdul Hasib is 13 :) (thats right 13 lol)

And that was a good idea Abdul Hasib, good dawah, inshAllah we can show him patience if he turns up ;)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah sister Isra I am 13 Subhanallah. :) Even though I seem like a little kid, it's pretty wierd being in 8th grade, and Nowzubillah, it can one day take it's toll on me. What I mean by all that is the temptaion. But luckily (Mashallah) I am not so gullible to fall for those evil things, but each day at school is crushing my Iman so much, that I start to feel hopeless. I even fall trap soemtimes too, Astagfirullah, but I do Taubah and now I vowed to allah that I would lower my gaze.

But listening to beautiful nasheeds help my eman grow. Especially the ones by Native Deen, Inteions and I'm Not Afraid To Stand Alone.

[yt]MEAATG2y_Mo[/yt]

Brother Bawar said:
Assalamu alaikum

Jazakallah khair little brother

Mashallah, you are an inspiration to me. You are even younger than my son, but wiser than me.

Wasslam

Mashallah brother. I'm not a real angel like I used to be (I miss those days when I was 12 :() but I try my best, for my Iman, my eternity, and for Allah.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

InshaAllah, we will be patient with him.
May Allah reward you lil Brother and keep you strong in your Eeman. =)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Brother, you seem to be going through a Jihad of your own. Stay Strong. Just some friendly advise, listen to the Qur'an instead, nasheeds tend to make your heart soft, the Qur'an wakes you up. Your very young brother and can accomplish loads. Stay Strong.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Alif¬Lâm¬Mîm [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings.]

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test).

[29:1-3] We should never forget this ^, always a booster, reminder and tends to erect more shields around your faith.

I wasn't doubting that you don't listen to the Qur'an, but just on the nasheed aspect. :)

Some more ayah's from the Glorious Qur'an, may have no relation, but just wakes you up in way:

Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in Faith, and they said: "Allâh (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).[]"

[3:173]

Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).

You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allâh; but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - See V.2:2) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs (and that is from the great matters which you must hold on with all your efforts).

[3:185-186]

Those who remember Allâh (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.

[3:191]

I will leave it at that brother. May Allah bestow upon you patience and establish you as a muslim most steadfast.

Ameen

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Yeah I think I've seen that video too - man, and you invited him here - hope he signs up and posts.
:salam2:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Yeah sister Isra I am 13 Subhanallah. :) Even though I seem like a little kid, it's pretty wierd being in 8th grade, and Nowzubillah, it can one day take it's toll on me. What I mean by all that is the temptaion. But luckily (Mashallah) I am not so gullible to fall for those evil things, but each day at school is crushing my Iman so much, that I start to feel hopeless. I even fall trap soemtimes too, Astagfirullah, but I do Taubah and now I vowed to Allah that I would lower my gaze.
But listening to beautiful nasheeds help my eman grow. Especially the ones by Native Deen, Inteions and I'm Not Afraid To Stand Alone.
that nasheed...yeh native deen (my younger brother was listening to that exact same one lol) and I told him no he shouldnt, so I'll tell you the same, like brother Bawar said, Qur'an is better, nasheeds may have the good lyirics and whatever, make you feel better for a short spell, but Qur'an will have a longer lasting and better impact on your heart, read it with english translation and try your best to understand the words.

And stay chilled :cool:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Yeah Quran Telawat is really moving. I do listen to it, and the best ones that I like are from Sheikh Ahmed Alajmy, Meshary Al Afasy, and Fahd Al Kandery. They really bring your heart into Islam Mashallah.

By the way sister Isra, how old was your little brother again? :D

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Assalamu Alykum brothers and sisters.

So I was listening to Ramadan nasheeds on Youtube when I found this non muslim's video about his trip and stuff when he went for iftar at this gathering.

His name is Bill (username: billsnyder) and I invited him here so he can learn about Islam since he was interested, and because a lot of the Muslims in the comment's section where smack talking him so I felt bad that he wants to learn about Islam but then there's Muslims in the comments section being mean to him.

So I told him to come here to learn bout Islam and to forget the smack talk that happened on Youtube (bec ause I was afraid he might get upset from that and stop learning about Islam).

And I gave him a chain of videos on my favs in Youtube (my username is abdulqabid) to cheer him up.

So if he comes here, please be patient with him, he's an old person and we should let non Muslims learn from their mistakes then smack talking them.

I wish all of you in the best health ameen.

Assalamu Alykum.

Thats so good of you to post this mashAllah, but at the same time it's sad that people here can't be trusted to be kind and gentle to a non-Muslim seeking knowledge about Islam.......

halah

Yeah sister Isra I am 13 Subhanallah. :) Even though I seem like a little kid, it's pretty wierd being in 8th grade, and Nowzubillah, it can one day take it's toll on me. What I mean by all that is the temptaion. But luckily (Mashallah) I am not so gullible to fall for those evil things, but each day at school is crushing my Iman so much, that I start to feel hopeless. I even fall trap soemtimes too, Astagfirullah, but I do Taubah and now I vowed to allah that I would lower my gaze.

[yt]MEAATG2y_Mo[/yt]

Mashallah brother. I'm not a real angel like I used to be (I miss those days when I was 12 :() but I try my best, for my Iman, my eternity, and for Allah.

Masha'Allah,I'm really proud of you ,May Allah increase of those whom like you.:tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ Yeah Quran Telawat is really moving. I do listen to it, and the best ones that I like are from Sheikh Ahmed Alajmy, Meshary Al Afasy, and Fahd Al Kandery. They really bring your heart into Islam Mashallah.

By the way sister Isra, how old was your little brother again? :D
My brother is 12 :D
Also, try Muhammad aluhaidan....wow :)
[yt]-XN4b70BouA&e[/yt]​