Hello Everyone

Inshallah

Asalaam Alukum,

I recently found this forum and wanted to join.

I was raised christian, but always had a problem with some of its aspects.... namely the trinity, Jesus dying on the cross, etc. (Don't get me started on the televangelists.....) I did not think that "christianity" represented the "true religion".

I began to explore Islam, & found it to contain the truth. I am reading the Quran from begining to end for the third time.... & it has been great. Truer words have not been recorded. My research led to the belief that the bible has been altered. I searched for a more reliable text.... the Quran fulfilled that request.

Islam is the direct connection between Allah & mankind. Anyone who was raised Muslim should not take their faith for granted. It is a privilage to be a Muslim. I am greatful that Allah deemed it appropriate to expose me to the truth.

Inshallah

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Alla bless you and reward you for your sincere advice. welcome and please don't be afraid to post anything that is knowledgeable whether minor or major. Welcome to your family who is very diversed mashaAllah.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI and thank you for your nice words. It is sooo touching.

Looking forward to read your contributions.

dianek

Welcome!!!! I am a new revert and sadly have not been able to read the Qu'ran completely......I am hoping to find it on cd somewhere in English so that I can listen as I drive/work etc.........Again, warmest Welcome and Salaams!!!

Inshallah

Asalaam Alukum,

Thanks for the warm welcome !

Hopefully, I can learn more & contribute what I can.

Inshallah :SMILY259:

Mairo

Maryama
Wa Aleykum Assalaam,

Allahu Akbar! Wonderful to hear your story and great to see you here in the forum. Best wishes to you in your journey with Islam.

God bless