algawal.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 290
  • 524893139_2215bb3b86.jpg
    524893139_2215bb3b86.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 266

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Our masjid has the cellphone signs. Just a huge picture of a phone with an X through it, but it still does not work. I remember this one woman behind me at Eid prayers talking on the telephone for half of the prayer. I was upset because it was my first Eid prayer in congregation. Oh well maybe next year :D

:wasalam:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam...
It doesn't work?
in our masjid we use another thing...it is a machine wich desables the mobiles network in here it costs 177 us dollar.it can desables 400 m² of the masjid a brother brings it to the masjid as a charity...and it works good

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Subhanallah a lady talked through Eid prayer! Mobiles are great but theres a time and a place for these things!

meer suhail

ILM seeker

at our masjid in Jumma prayer MObile started to ring ,,,,,,, song on it
then Asr prayer again some'es phone started to ring ,,,,,,go on and on and on ,,,,,,,,is just crazy ,,,,,,,,something really needs to be done

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Salam...
It doesn't work?
in our masjid we use another thing...it is a machine wich desables the mobiles network in here it costs 177 us dollar.it can desables 400 m² of the masjid a brother brings it to the masjid as a charity...and it works good

thats a nice idea ,,,,,,i think i will think about finding one is pakistan ,,,,and now from where ,,,,,

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam...

you can sell it from cellphones shops...But we must remember brothers and sisters that a machine or a paper doesn't replace the muslims duty to call to the good deeds*maarouf** and ...deny bad deeds...:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

Julian

One of the things that just gets under my skin is when a cell phone goes off during Friday prayer. Our Imam has asked time and time again after the sermon and before the actual prayer to turn off our mobiles. At the very least, brothers could put their phones on vibrate, that way even if it does ring, it doesn't distrurb or disrupt other brothers praying. Insha'Allah this problem will be solved through all the efforts of each individual.
wa alaykum sallam

purefaith012

Salam..

:bismillah1:

It happens too here..it is very irritating..we have signs that says: NO CALL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALLAH'S CALL" with a huge cross over a phone image..you can try it..people should have their phones on silent mode after reading the sign, unless they are shameless..:girl3:

icadams

Even worse is when someone has their IPOD playing loud enough to hear, all of the way through the prayer. Seriously, I just want to slap someone.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
We are already having this sign boards,but of NO USE :( :( :(
Still mobiles are ringing...that too with MUSIC :( :( :(....
Music in Masaajid ...Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah...
[size=+2]This means that indirectly music is also being played and are playing even in Haram-Al Sharifain[/size]
O Allah!!! Save us All from your anger!!!

DanyalSAC

Our masjid has signs all over, and like mentioned above our Imam has repeatedly asked to have the cell phones turned off. He's even asked for them to NOT be on vibrate because when the cell vibrates everyone close to it can hear it, but it doesn't stop them. One brother during Jumuah had his phone on the ground between his feet while we were standing in the lines, and it rang and rang and rang...and when the caller didn't get an answer, they called back! It rang throughout the entire first rakat!!!

Once we had a visiting shaykh who, after we had just prayed Isha when one person let his phone ring through the recitiation, said to us during the lecture afterward "Your salaat isn't more important than your brothers' salaats... so when your phone rings, reach into your pocket and TURN IT OFF!!!"

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Almost all mosques have some kind-of signs to serve this purpose. Thanks for posting those images, OP. Jazak Allah khayr.

Thanks for mentioning that shaykh's advice on how it's more suitable to switch it off than let it ring to disturb everyone. Great point! Jazak Allah khayr, brother Danyal.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Our masjid has signs all over, and like mentioned above our Imam has repeatedly asked to have the cell phones turned off. He's even asked for them to NOT be on vibrate because when the cell vibrates everyone close to it can hear it, but it doesn't stop them. One brother during Jumuah had his phone on the ground between his feet while we were standing in the lines, and it rang and rang and rang...and when the caller didn't get an answer, they called back! It rang throughout the entire first rakat!!!

Once we had a visiting shaykh who, after we had just prayed Isha when one person let his phone ring through the recitiation, said to us during the lecture afterward "Your salaat isn't more important than your brothers' salaats... so when your phone rings, reach into your pocket and TURN IT OFF!!!"
well SAid brother