Prove you are a genius

warda A

Sister
:salam2: dear brothers ans sisters...
i did it alhumdulillah.....it is not so tough...comon brothers and sistes it is easy...take ur time beat the maths...i wil not provide any hint here so do it ur self...that wil be better...
if anyone need i can pm him/her...
:wasalam:

i wonder where they are ,come on people, this is a brain teaser.
am seeing only three names

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

:ma:
well sister we are beating the boys, it doesnt matter if you got the answer you have to put your name on the list, that is the proof.
:tti_sister:

dear sister Warda..... beating..it seems far from truth ...,,actually sisters dont want to solve it....it needs the brain.....plz sisters dont be angry....if so then prove it...hahaha,,,just kidding...

warda A

Sister
dear sister Warda..... beating..it seems far from truth ...,,actually sisters dont want to solve it....it needs the brain.....plz sisters dont be angry....if so then prove it...hahaha,,,just kidding...
o problem, but i was not looking at who would win i wanted people to do some brain excersice, brother DNA started this fight hehehehehe.

This file in my computer too opens in a Zip Format .I dont know where to put the password.But I have got the exact answer.If I post it on this thread then it will be of no use .

Anyway the hint I give is that
1) Dont forget to count the legs of Big cats and girls.You could be fooled if you only count for legs of small cats.
2) the first digit is 1 and the last is 0 an number is 5 digit.

Any way if sisters dont mind then bros are more intelligent then them.Not only maths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405056&in_page_id=1770

Not gender bias .Women are better in other things.But(generally) physically and mentally men have the lead.

Men being smatter as claimed , why can you not extract the file and put your name up lolz
that is the only proof.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Yeeeey
Girls ahead

Now that would make a lot of people angry and they would say
"how can girls beat us.? let us show them."
and then the girls will say the same
and then we would have a lot of names
LOL :lol:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2: The sum was the easy bit, I'm not a compuer wizz so I couldnt do the zip thingy and re-upload the file :D lol

Also, the brothers should put their names in column C, just so its more obvious as to who is winning :rolleyes:

And stop making excuses about how your computers dont support excel, you're losing 5-1 :SMILY129:

ok ok 4-2 meraj isnt a sister :D (sorry bro)

Attachments

• Prove UR Genius.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 24

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
How can I add a file in here?Please somone help me...

sorry bro ..no can do! Thats part of the challenge im afraid, (^honestly its the first time I've ever zipped and uploaded attachment on TTI :), If I can learn that myself, anyone can! :SMILY129:)

shahsanober

sister warda now i cannot open the attached file its not opening. i think i give up now:SMILY259:
And by the way is there only one intelligent and genius person in TTI:SMILY288:

Wasalam

warda A

Sister
sister warda now i cannot open the attached file its not opening. i think i give up now:SMILY259:
And by the way is there only one intelligent and genius person in TTI:SMILY288:

Wasalam

Do you have DAP on your computer?
that could be blocking it.
try saving on desk top instead of open.

How can I add a file in here?Please somone help me...

scroll down to manage attachments
click on it and browse your computer for what you want uploaded.
you have to change excel to zip folder then upload

one last thing, Manha , stop spoiling the game, you only add your name on the sheet.
and we will know you got it correct.

MOSABJA

Bros go it much earlier.In my comp the file opened as zip so I dodnt understand.Secondly I didnt post the answer.

But If the bus is moving then all of you are wrong as you forget 2 legs of driver.:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::SMILY149::SMILY149:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
DNA said earlier that one of the girls may be driving the bus. Does the wheels of the bus count as legs as well?

Bros go it much earlier.In my comp the file opened as zip so I dodnt understand.Secondly I didnt post the answer.

But If the bus is moving then all of you are wrong as you forget 2 legs of driver.:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::SMILY149::SMILY149:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
DNA said earlier that one of the girls may be driving the bus. Does the wheels of the bus count as legs as well?

A wheel is a wheel, a leg is a leg..no it doesnt count :confused:

Its a question of simple multiplication concentrate on what it tells you rather than looking for tricks, there arent any tricks.