The actual video from Iran (IRGC)

[yt]ZJC-lkxl9D8[/yt]

And he's trying to look innocent face.

[yt]93m5t6wkEFk[/yt]

THE TRUTH IS SO CLEAR!!!!
:angryblue:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The NeoCon/Zionists in the US government are desperate for a war with Iran and Pakistan!

Muslims need to be aware of this. Perhaps even do something about it.

Salam alaikum.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Thats the thing. Now, I have not been watching news on TV at my place here. I don't even know if they are showing on this. I'm trying out to find out if they shown it here.

Probably, they are hiding the truth. As always, US is somewhat we have to "respect". Argghhh, its really pissing me off.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
I got into this whole war provocation with my thread New Gulf of Tonkin maybe you all should check it out.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

They remove the first video. :angryblue::angryblue::angryblue:

I am a fan of Amy Goodman...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please keep in mind Amy Goodman represents a side of life that to put it point blank is this: they feel that they can critize the west however they will not allow anyone else to. It takes a long time to understand this statement. We are excluded from the platform that she stands on.

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam. hey, come on guys, chill. getting angry isn't gonna make u powerful. anyways whatever they do we have Allah to protect us. they can't do any harm to us, nor can they take any harm away from us as Long as Allah is planning. remember they can plan, but allah's plan is much much greater. so all of you out there, take a chill pill. don't worry, do what you have to islamically but it's not worth getting mad about what bush did or is doing, cause we need to stand up for our rights in an islamic way. sorry don't mean to be offensive but i just don't want you all to get blood pressure. remember that this world is a prison for the believer. so let's just practice our deen, and fight by spreading the truth and hey if and when they come to attack us, attack back. self defense.

Kayote

Perhaps even do something about it.

Salam alaikum.

Salam,

I know you have good intentions but I find that 'perhaps' most alarming. For we are still under the impression that Allah will sort this whole mess out for us when it is our own fault...

Brother, we need to stand up and yes do something.

Salam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
The first video posted by sister Nazihah. I cannot view it.

Sister Palestine, i thought you used to be the one that usually got worked up over this issues(i.e :angryred: ) . Thanks for the advice

Here it is, Brother.

[yt]0qHHAUuey5A[/yt]

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: sister
Jazzakallahu Khairan for bringing up this topic.

If people wish to turn a blind eye to the truth they are only transgressing against themself.

Alllhamdulilha, we should be grateful we have been shown the Light by the grace of Allah.

Surat Al-Baqarah
2:6 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ

As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

Say: "Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Falsehood is always bound to vanish." (Surah Maryam, 81)

Also sister your signature says it all. :)

Inshallah

It is hard to distinguish truth from falsehood WRT the US government's claims.

Iraq had weapons of mass destuction !!!!!!! Yea- until the war started.... and none were found.

Iran is trying to make nuke bombs!!!!!!!!! Umm yea- we just got a report that said that's not happening.

Who knows if these claims are true or not.

ALLAH KNOWS AND SEES ALL !!!!!!

Delyan

El salam aaleykom,

That s very hard indeed to see these kind of offenses..we still have to concentrate on our deen, that s a survival matter for our umma wherever we are and especially in Palestine.
Let s stand up, lets do something that can help each other, even the smallest thing : what will we say beside Allah when He ll ask us what have u done for Islam .. we have to make projects, we have to communicate with eact other and we have to built and reinforce Islam for the sake of our faith , for the sake of our souls ..
we are the live makers o tomorrow with Allah s help inshalah

Allah o akbar

wa salam dear both and sisters