great news!!!

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
:salam2: wb ma dear sisters and brothers,

Some of you might remember my post not long ago called 'my experience' on leaving my job for the sake of Allah sw. You all know that when you give something up for the sake of Allah sw, then Allah sw will appreciate it and give you something better in return.

Well guess what people? Alhamdula my 'something better' came sooner than I expected. Within 3 days I was blessed with a position in the mosque. Apparently they had this position advertised, I never saw any of their advertisments, subhanAllah, Allah sw made it sooo easy.

We went for dinner three days ago, there I saw my Tajweed teacher who asked me what I was doing now, I told him I was in my second year at uni studying to become a teacher. He then asked me if I would be interested in teaching kids at the local mosque (mind you, it's paid!). I was like hell yeah, hook me up man. And alhamdula today I went for my interview and got the job.

Inshala Im starting in two weeks teaching grade six girls Islam with a strong emphasis on learning to read the Quran. This is nothing but the will of Allah sw and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks for reading my post, I just thought it'd be nice to share with you guys and as inspiration.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Thats Great....MashAllah. The best thing is you will be teaching kids.....

Alhamdulilah

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
I know!!! Oh my God, please don't get me started about teaching! I was born to be a teacher (hehehe) and I absolutely adore kids! And teaching in a mosque? Well that's just the best!

Appa BK

Muslimah Light

:ma:sister! I am so happy for you, I have been thinking of changing my profession since the incident and I am really thinking of opening a morning madressah for little girls from 1-4yrs:hijabi:

I really am trully happy for you sister, your faith is admirable! I can feel your excitment oozing from your post.....:muslim_child:

halah

:salam2::ma:

Congratulations

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:​

You really made my day my dear sister,you do deserve the best of every thing,may Allah reward you and accept your good deeds.:tti_sister:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

:ma: :ma: :ma:
:hearts: Congratulations from my heart
May Allah grant you all your wishes
You have been an inspiration to many
:ma:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart

Some of you might remember my post not long ago called 'my experience' on leaving my job for the sake of Allah sw. You all know that when you give something up for the sake of Allah sw, then Allah sw will appreciate it and give you something better in return.

Well guess what people? Alhamdula my 'something better' came sooner than I expected. Within 3 days I was blessed with a position in the mosque. Apparently they had this position advertised, I never saw any of their advertisments, subhanAllah, Allah sw made it sooo easy.

We went for dinner three days ago, there I saw my Tajweed teacher who asked me what I was doing now, I told him I was in my second year at uni studying to become a teacher. He then asked me if I would be interested in teaching kids at the local mosque (mind you, it's paid!). I was like hell yeah, hook me up man. And alhamdula today I went for my interview and got the job.

Inshala Im starting in two weeks teaching grade six girls Islam with a strong emphasis on learning to read the Quran. This is nothing but the will of Allah sw and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks for reading my post, I just thought it'd be nice to share with you guys and as inspiration.

:SMILY209:Congrats Sis! We all are happy for you, Mashallah. Thanks for sharing. It is always fun reading of the joy of your sisters and brothers, celebrating it with them. Again congrats!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam warahmatullahi wabarakathuhu sister!
:mashallah: that great news, Allah does what is for the BEST.
May Allah open up ways in which we can earn through halal means. :inshallah:
Failures keeps us humble.
Success keeps us glowing.:SMILY34:

syed.jassim

masha Allah

:salam2:Dear sister Allah is sufficient for us and he is the best disposer of all the affairs for us

Shahzad

where there is a will, there is a way.
ALLAH help those who help themselves.

Congratulations on taking such a bold step