New Muslim

char_smile99

I am a new musliam I am also a women I need help with my prayers as well as is it ok for me not to wear my hijab at work I scared that I may lose my job because of it?

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
I am a new musliam I am also a women I need help with my prayers as well as is it ok for me not to wear my hijab at work I scared that I may lose my job because of it?

welcome my sister .... i really so happy to read this happy news , and plz don't forget us from your doaa (asking allah to give us paradise ) .

About your question...I hope you ask [a trustworthy scholar who is upon Quran and Sunnah upon the understanding of the Companions] [note by mod]

best wishes our jewel and welcome .

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Allah hu Akbar Masha Allah Sister nice to know about u, pls accept my heartly welcome to Islam. May Allah have his mercy on u and make the things easy for u. Ameen.

http://quransunnahfollowers.wordpress.com/category/new-to-islaam/

Sister on this link u can have c videos on how to Prayer, Ablution, develop Khushoo (consentration) in Prayer and many basic things insha Allah.

Sister as brother and sisters mention take the thing step by step as for instant u can start with wearing headscarf long and losse cloths. Islam is a compleate way of life take it step by step. Rest Allah knows the best.

Please make duwa for me so Allah with his mercy may gand us Jannah.

Jazak Allah.

Felip21

Welcome to our Ummah ( Community) sister!

As you may have noticed, Islam grows rapidly in every corner in the world. So I hope you will never feel alone. Seek people you can relate to and talk. Go to the mosque, ask questions and make new muslim friends that can help you with your belief. Don't be afraid to ask, it's human nature to be curious.

I pray that Allah will keep you on His path to eternal bliss. Satan will try to seduce you to think otherwise, but remember, only Allah makes promosies He can furfil.

Asalamoe aleikoem ( peace be upon you ),

your brother

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister

:SMILY206:, good to have you with us and i hope you enjoy your stay with us

About Salat:
hope these video help (you can always ask specific questions if you have any)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33498
this is also a nice article
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35774

About Hijab:
there are many threads where sisters talked about this issue in this form
you can search this form by clicking on top where it says "search" and put in key words (in this case, may be, "hijab work" or any key words) or you may start a new thread with a specific question where sisters may try to help with their previews experience

hope this fatwa helps,
May Allah make it easy for you sister

Question

I am working here in Munich as an English teacher. I teach in both Primary Schools and Kindergartens. My question is about my hijab. Obviously here in a very Catholic State it is out of the question to even contemplate wearing hijab in Government run kindergartens and Primary Schools. At the moment I deal with the daily problem by wearing a winter hat that completely covers my hair; I also wear a scarf around my neck. This is acceptable in the schools and I wear this until I am in the classroom where only the children I teach see me. I teach 45-minute sessions only; the longest I am at one school is for three lessons. It is not possible for me to lock the classroom door that nobody comes in and it has happened once that somebody opened the door. I am totally aware of the fact that a Muslim woman not wearing hijab is Haram. I pray that Allah forgives me. In my current situation this is the only work I can do here and my husband is still studying. Should I stop teaching and look for other work where I can wear my hijab and put us in a potentially difficult financial situation? Or under the circumstances one could say I'm doing my best to cover my hair and it's sufficient. Allah knows best. I have a really bad feeling about not being able to wear my hijab and I have no idea what I'm going to do in the summer when I can't wear a winter hat anymore.
Fatwa

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions. You should believe without any doubt that Allah is the only one, the Creator, the provider, who has guaranteed His servants' livelihood and that no one will die before one's share of livelihood is gained in full. There will be no change in what Allah has written concerning livelihood. So, whoever believes in this fact, without any doubt, will never commit a sin to get his means of living. If you know this reality and you have already believed that unveiling is Haram, then the outcome of this knowledge is that you are to give up this job, since this job will force you on a continuous unveiling which is prohibited. You should give up this work fearing Allah's wrath, if there is a no dire need, your husband's income is sufficient to meet your necessities and you are not getting any other job inspite of constant searching. Believe that Allah will grant you a better one than this job if you leave it for His sake. As Allah Says in the Holy Qur'an (Interpretation of meaning): (And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things). [65:2-3] We advise you to migrate from all those countries where a Muslim can not abide by his religion, if you are able to do so. That is why Muslim scholars obligate the migration from these countries to the Muslim ones. Allah knows best.

Salam sister

curious89

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mubarak on your reversion.

Feel free to message me if you need anything.

Your sister in Islam,

Aaliyah

Amiable_Asif

Assalaamu Alaikum Sis

It's very nice to see someone accepting Islam. congrats sis & you are most welcomed to the religion of peace. Regarding your problem I suggest you to just discuss this matter with the authorities of your workplace & your family members. Insha Allah the problem will be finished soon.
Allah Hafiz:muslim_child:

rtbour

american muslima
welcome sister!
on the hijab issue, i have recently begun wearing it myself, and i know how scary it can feel. you should not worry about losing your job, because (if you live in the US) that is considered discrimination and it is illegal. if you get fired bc of that, you can press charges against the company. and if it does become an issue at your job, you can always start looking for a new one. go on interviews wearing the hijab so your new employer will know you wear it, and if they hire you, then you are fine. if they don't hire you, you wouldn't want to work for a company that discriminates anyway. that is advice i recently got from a friend when i had the same fear. =) good luck. Allah will protect you, and you will be fine. Just wear hijab and hold your head up high. everything will fall into place.