IT BREAKS MY HEART!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

I hope all you brothers and sisters are in good health and Iman. I have a little problem. It's just that, I see many brothers and sisters writing the name ALLAH without having it capitilized. I'm pretty sure it's not a must to have it capitilized but still. I mean, is it a must to have your name capitilized? No. Of course not. Then why do we capitilize our names? And if we can capitilize our names, we can also capitilize ALLAH'S name as well. Do you not think ALLAH deserves it? (i'm trying to say this in the nicest way lol) If we, servants, have our name capitilized, then The LORD, ALLAH, also needs to have HIS name Capitilzed as well. I mean, don't say it's not a must so you shouldn't do it. Like I said before, is it a must to capitilize our names? Maybe in the "english" language it's something you should do but it's still not a must. Though we still capitilze our names. So we can also capitilze ALLAH'S name too. I say that we should not only capitilize the first letter in HIS name, but also capitilize all the letters in HIS name. I mean, isn't HE worth it? Even if you don't get any good deeds out of this, it's still worth it, right? YES!!!!!!! IT IS!!!!!!! (im not mad see :biggrin: lol) But it REALLY breaks my heart when I see the name of ALLAH, The HIGHEST, written the way we rite our names, sometimes without capitals. It hurts me so much that I began hating the letter A, when it's not capitilized. It just makes the word look ugly to me because I have seen most of these A's in ALLAH'S name not capitilzed. So I kindly ask (very, very kindly) if we can capitilize ALLAH'S name, at least the first letter, please! I know sometimes we forget to captilize it when we are writing inshALLAH or mashaALLAH but always try to remember (remember to rememer lol!!) Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!!!! :hearts:

I was trying to sound very nice, so forgive me if I sounded rude. :wasalam:

muthmainnah

Masha ALLAH sister,jazakillah khair to remind us
of course He deserves it, and even our prayers and good deeds are not enough payment for what HE has been given to us. It is not our good deeds which make us enter Jannah (heaven) it's only ALLAH's mercy on us that bring us to Jannah.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: masha'allah sis
good point
i never thought that way masha'allah
jazakallah for sharin
may ALLLAH grant u a place in Jannah:tti_sister:
ok sis :ma:
:wasalam::hijabi:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i always capitalize the name of ALLAH SWT. when i type i type every word in lower case letters except when i mention ALLAH SWT. i wasn't sure if i should or not, but something inherently told me that it is probably better to do.
:wasalam:

warraich

My dear Sister

Assalam-O-Alaikum!
Your reminder may have reserved your place among the most beloved ones of ALLAH. (A'meen)

sami2000

salam alikum warahmato allah wabarakato
thank you sister for that good piont ,ALLAH bless you
salam alikum
sami2000

1179664jztrvh9539.gif

Karima80

Very good written and I will from now not forget to capitalizeif I have not capitalized earlier.
:muslim_child:

Amir_of_spain

Always analyse in context...

Asalam wailkium. I personally think it's totally irrelavant whether we use a A or a, simply because it's a arabic word, so if we really want to be strict one could say why don't you write it in its true arabic thuluth or kufi form. Also whether its a/A it won't take away or add the fact or reality that Allah is the most high, the great, the truth etc. There's more serious things to be sad about people, it's just my view.

Amir.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalam wailkium. I personally think it's totally irrelavant whether we use a A or a, simply because it's a arabic word, so if we really want to be strict one could say why don't you write it in its true arabic thuluth or kufi form. Also whether its a/A it won't take away or add the fact or reality that Allah is the most high, the great, the truth etc. There's more serious things to be sad about people, it's just my view.

Amir.

That's so true brother. But still, in the quran, quran with translation, it has ALLAH'S name caplitilized. So if we write the name of ALLAH, we should have the first letter capitilzed. Don't you see, if it really wasn't something strict, the quran will not have the name of ALLAH capitilzed. But since HIS name is while others aren't, that obviously means that ALLAH'S name is not just an ordinary name. And I agree with you brother, that whether its capitilized or not, it doesn't take away or add, the fact ALLAH is the Highest. Good point.

:wasalam: