salam from Albania

albmuslim

I am a muslim from Albania. I am a student too, studing at university for foreigh languages. now I am working with a theme titled: 9/11: its effect on muslims of America. I need some information about this. would anyone help me?
Allah reward you all.
salam alaykum from Albania

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
wa'laikum salam brother welcome to this site mashaallah i dont if this going to help you or not but i see an interesting video on youtube its about barrack obama but there's some issue about 9/11 as well, see it here

part 1

[yt]dM7L4SDGdqU[/yt]

part 2

[yt]6ztgZkwhbDk[/yt]

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
I am a muslim from Albania. I am a student too, studing at university for foreigh languages. now I am working with a theme titled: 9/11: its effect on muslims of America. I need some information about this. would anyone help me?
Allah reward you all.
salam alaykum from Albania
Selam alejkum
Welcome brother from Albania ,and I'm albanian too from Rep.of Kosova so both we are brothers, albanians.I hope you will have a nice time here.From which city of Albania you are? I'm from Ferizaj .I'm very happy for you brother.Maybe we can speak albanian if you want.Enjoy your stay here and ALL-LLAH SWT reward you with Xhennet .Write us soon.
Selam alejkum

albmuslim

Selam alejkum
Welcome brother from Albania ,and I'm albanian too from Rep.of Kosova so both we are brothers, albanians.I hope you will have a nice time here.From which city of Albania you are? I'm from Ferizaj .I'm very happy for you brother.Maybe we can speak albanian if you want.Enjoy your stay here and ALL-LLAH SWT reward you with Xhennet .Write us soon.
Selam alejkum

:wasalam:
well, brother.Allah reward you with Xhennet, too.I am from Elbasan.In fact i just need some help from brothers and sisters about my theme related te American muslims. Anyway thank you, and may Allah bless you and your family. have a nise time.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
OK ,I understood you , I hope that you will find all what you need about your theme
related american muslims.
Selam alejkum

albmuslim

alejkum selam brother
i am not getting away from your threats,it's something wonderful having a brother from Albania here in this community,I am happy about this. so don't worry.Allahu ta shperblefte me te mira dhe ma ben hallall.
selam alejkum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Aleicoumu Salam dear brother.

Welcome dear brother to our beautifuly Islamic comunity Mashallah,and may Allah bless your staying here and may it be very usefull for you dear brother,Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

albmuslim

alaykum selam dear sister

Aleicoumu Salam dear brother.

Welcome dear brother to our beautifuly Islamic comunity Mashallah,and may Allah bless your staying here and may it be very usefull for you dear brother,Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

tank you very much for your wellcomings.I am very happy about being a member in this warm community. may allah blees you and your family.
salam from Albania