Assalamu 3alykum ....

yassmin islam

i'm yassmin,24, iwas born a jew and el7amdulillah converted to islam a few years ago. today i have tow groups on the net about islam and jewish reverts to islam in hebrew... and el7amdulillah there a few people except myself that also embrace islam...MashaAllah 3anhom....

so first of all, i'm very happy to see you all my family, and also if you know someone that was a jew - speaks hebrew and want to know and meet others like him , they'll be more then welcome ....:inshallah:

so those are the links:

http://www.tapuz.co.il/Communa/userCommuna.asp?Communaid=34380

http://groups.google.com/group/islam1way?lnk=iggc

wa salamu 3alykum wa ra7mat Allah

your sister yassmin:hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa alaykum assalam wa rahamatu Allaah wa barakatuhu

First of all, Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam.. we would like to congratulate ourselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help us and you remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die..

2nd: welcome sister / yassmin To TTI..enjoy ur stay insha`Allaah

3rd:about ur Group Really i don't know Heberw..But i wish it 'll be helpful

<wasalam>

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
i'm yassmin,24, iwas born a jew and el7amdulillah converted to islam a few years ago. today i have tow groups on the net about islam and jewish reverts to islam in hebrew... and el7amdulillah there a few people except myself that also embrace islam...MashaAllah 3anhom....

so first of all, i'm very happy to see you all my family, and also if you know someone that was a jew - speaks hebrew and want to know and meet others like him , they'll be more then welcome ....:inshallah:

ALLAHU 'AKABAR!!! Welcome sister.

pcozzy

:salam2:

:ma: Allah Akbar 3x. You have come to TTI; great site, lot of information, and diverse backgrounds.

may Allah give you beneficial knowledge, beneficial prosperity, and acceptable(to Allah as good) deeds.

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister welcome to the lovely forum .and :ma: im glad that allah has showed you true path...hope you just follow this path forward forever

bromuslim

Salam, Sister Yasmin

Alhamdulillah, Sister Yasmin:ma:

It's good to hear u got hidayah from ALLAH..praise to Him..

I'm Arif..28, frm Malaysia..Where u come from?

abdellah007

you welcome sister yasmin,

congratulations for accepting Islam.

The jew convert here is Shyhijabi, try to contact her.

wa salam

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

welcome to TTI and i am really happy to read this words which tells that how Islam is great and of course we are so proud of you كان الله فى عونك و جعلك زحرا للاسلام:ma:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
OPPS I SAID HI TWICE LOL

:salam2:
HAHHA.

Saalam Sister Yeasmin.

Welcome to the site! Insha'Allah you'll benefit from your stay.
You can contact sister ShyHijabi, since you're curious to know if there are any other sisters who converted from Judaism. As far as I know she speaks Hebrew.

:wasalam:

fada_all

salamo alikom

welcome dear sister here with us in TTI family , insha allah u will enjoy ur stay here and u will find answer to all ur questions ....

ur sis khadija