Hello everyone

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
:salam2: :shake:

Salam everyone, I'm Selma and I'm Muslim. It's so nice and agreeable to join you in this forum. I hope incha Allah, I will find myself here with all of you. To be honest, I really like this site; it's rich, attractive and containing a lot of information. Actually, it’s a good one.

May Allah bless you.​

Rashadi

:wasalam:

Welcome to the site and I am happy that you like it. I hope you find it helpful and meet many good Muslims and learn this beautiful deen.

Musulmanin

:salam2: :shake:

Salam everyone, I'm Selma and I'm Muslim. It's so nice and agreeable to join you in this forum. I hope incha Allah, I will find myself here with all of you. To be honest, I really like this site; it's rich, attractive and containing a lot of information. Actually, it’s a good one.

May Allah bless you.​

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI, inshAllah you find this site of great benefit. We're looking forward to you post inshAllah. Enjoy your stay :)

:wasalam:

habib786

welcome to TTi family .. enjoy your stay here and inshallah you will find this forum beneficial and meet brother and sisters in islam from different parts of the world ...

Allah hafiz

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
welcome to TTi family .. enjoy your stay here and inshallah you will find this forum beneficial and meet brother and sisters in islam from different parts of the world ...

Allah hafiz
Thank you for all of you. I'm sure, I will, incha Allah, enjoy my presence in this forum...

May Allah bless you