WHO ARE YOU????

What is your academic goal? did you acheived it? If not how far are you from it?

• Total voters

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

Who are you? What is your academic goal or major in life. Did you achieved that goal or you just started or are you are on the verge of achieving it??

I will be the first one to start

My major is Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering is very vast field. Within Mechanical Engineering i would like to do something related to Aerospace..(e.g jet fighter..airplane..space shuttle etc)....Inshallah i am hopeful that in the next two years i will be an engineer.(if yes then within 2-3 i will be hubby lol :) or papa:SMILY303:) If i wish i can spend 2 more years after that to get my master etc......

Now its your turn to tell us about yourself...........lets do it

Nurain

Who are you? What is your academic goal or major in life. Did you achieved that goal or you just started or are you are on the verge of achieving it??

My major is Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering is very vast field. Within Mechanical Engineering i would like to do something related to Aerospace..(e.g jet fighter..airplane..space shuttle etc)....Inshallah i am hopeful that in the next two years i will be an engineer.(if yes then within 2-3 i will be hubby lol :) or papa:SMILY303:) If i wish i can spend 2 more years after that to get my master etc......

Salam

I indicated teacher in the poll but I really am a minion working for lawyers at a firm. Do not be fooled by the shows on TV the lawyers only have to go to court to present whereas the one who toil their blood and sweat are us and it is a most stressful job and may I get out of it soon.

Haha... hope this is a good second starter to the thread.... :p

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

You're back akhi!..how did your exams go?!..I pray they went excellently inshallah! (expect a lengthy document of plans once I organize matters at the house now that my parents are gone on vacation..you're stuck with more reading..lol)

Anyway...

I picked teacher because my actual specialization is not there..and because that's the field I picked out of the diverse field in my major...I am majoring in International Relations with specialization in The Middle-East & North Africa..and a minor in education

Though the major sounds political..I can actually teach *history* and *social studies* through it as well...or I can specialize in these fields (i.e. become a scientist in them)..that is in addition to the fields of Law..economics..and human rights..so yeah..VERY DIVERSE!..but I'm sticking to teaching..because well I love *to teach* and I love *to talk* ..but most importantly...I love this major!..and my love increases every time I remember that it's a *requirement in it* to either study or intern *abroad* (A lot of people regret declaring a major after they learn all these details from me :))

:wasalam:

shoaibazizmeer

I am a metallurgical & materials engineering. Additionally, i've done MSc. in Project management recently.

i am looking for a job now and hopeful that i will be deliver well what learned all that time Inshallah.

helpinghumanity

Salam

I indicated teacher in the poll but I really am a minion working for lawyers at a firm. Do not be fooled by the shows on TV the lawyers only have to go to court to present whereas the one who toil their blood and sweat are us and it is a most stressful job and may I get out of it soon.

Haha... hope this is a good second starter to the thread.... :p

:wasalam:....indeed you guys are the one who work harder....

LAWYERS LIE... TO LEGALIZE A LIE... BUT WILL LAMENT WHEN THEY WILL LAY DOWN IN THE LOAM....LOL (not all ok)

You're back akhi!..how did your exams go?!..I pray they went excellently inshallah! (expect a lengthy document of plans once I organize matters at the house now that my parents are gone on vacation..you're stuck with more reading..lol)

:salam2: My bigggg sister :)....

Mashallah the exams went pretty good. Some time i felt from where in the world this professor got these question (talking about ME) LOL.........

Overall mashallah they went amazing...

Reading......I am always ready to read it...don't worry....I will make a print out of it and will read in Train if i am unable to read online....that always works..at one stage i started reading Quran while i was in the train...i used to finish like 2.5 parts every single day (total 30 parts)

Mashallah your major is awesome....When are you getting a job or intern in UN.....when it comes to international affairs My dad is an EXPERT in it and he is the best person to learn or get suggestion from...but unfortunately no one in my family is thinking about majoring that................I MAY MINOR IN THAT THOUGH....if i do then i dont even have to study..all the information is available through my dad..lol

helpinghumanity

BROTHER U HAV MISSED SO MUCH AREAS ..... I WONDER IN WERE DO I STAND IN UR POLL :)
:salam2: sister..

Did i missed your area??? ..oh no...maaf kar dena aapa jaan:)....tell me or us which area do you fit in..and inshallah i will try to make more choices once i know how to edit the poll....

If you or some one else know how to edit let me know...

I am a metallurgical & materials engineering. Additionally, i've done MSc. in Project management recently.

:salam2: brother that is a very nice field.. can you tell for those who dont know what are/will be your basic duties?

inshallah you will get a job very soon. Pray to Allah, be good to your parents and get their duaas. If you are able to do that then out of no where Allah will shower Blessings upon you...

Some it happens that we dress up very professionaly for an interview however still we dont get the job...but
sometimes we wear very casual dress and go to an interview and still get the job....

Keep on trying hard..whatever is in your fate you will get it...no one will be able to steal it from you...

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
AT LEAST U WOULD HAVE SOME THING WHICH IS CALLED "DOING NOTHING" LOL..YEE WO KAM HAY JO HAMAREY HAAN AKSAAR LOG KARTAY HAIN ........... MERAY CHOTAY BHAI :shymuslima1: ..............SORRY FOR URDU

yasmin7791

you missed alot , im a student though:D
learning the deen too but inshalah uni is where im headed..SOAS would be m dream , I'd love to study Politics, dont know what career :girl3: what im certain thought is to get get married and have kids not alot ,im the eldest of 8 !!! i know the hard work :p

safiya58

I want to become a Psychologist. Cuz I like to help people, specially my own sisters and brothers, with a hard past. I want to see them strong and confident. Allah loves those who are strong more than the believers who are weak. Maybe Allah subanallahu Teala will make my affairs in the ackira easy then and forgive my sins. inshaallah. Allah often helped me in times when I was in need and didn´t deserve His help. so It would be an honor to be helpfull to His creation if He allows me that. I´m far away from my goal and I have to struggle alot to become an ideal muslimah but if Allah wants it it will become true inshaallah.

:wasalam:

Ladybug3478

Hello,

I selected business woman. I finally finished setting up my online perfume business.

But, the last ten years I've worked with computers. Starting as a Help Desk Analyst and finishing as a Information Security Analyst. No degrees, just technical courses and on the job training.

But, I'm thinking about starting some classes (again) in September. The closest thing to what I'm looking for is a major in philosophy with minor in relgion.

Thanks

islamisthesolution

well i am a teacher but sometimes i turn to a psychiatrist while lisetening to my students complaints ( female most of them are married) and try to make them calm down but sometimes i dont know what to advice . so i pray for them that may Allah make everything easy for them .

shichemlydia

i am......

salam alikoum,
i have an electrical engineering degree and a MSc degree in asset management with petroleum economics from the RGU of Aberdeen, scotland. now i am working for a national oil company as a maintenance engineer.
thanks to allah swt who helped me in my studies and work.
wa salam alikoum

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

I am still a (struggling) Commerce student lol.. Majoring in Acct/Finance and minor in Law .. InsyaAllah, I intend to do Islamic Finance once I graduate.. I think we need more muslims in this industry! :D

Asha

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
wel, i fit in two options.but i cant have both of them.....no, no its unfair....:shymuslima1:
wel im just gonna click hafiz e quran because i would liked to be called as hafiz e quran on the of judgement rather than doctor.
i memorized Quran al kareem befadlilah many years ago.
and il be a lady doctor inshallah within next 3 years.i want to major in neurosurgery .............*cough* :)
although it is very difficult but i pray Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala that he make it easy for me. ameen

Asha88

Ghurabaa
asalam u alaikum
wel, i fit in two options.but i cant have both of them.....no, no its unfair....:shymuslima1:
wel im just gonna click hafiz e quran because i would liked to be called as hafiz e quran on the of judgement rather than doctor.
and il be a lady doctor inshallah within next 3 years.i want to major in neurosurgery .............*cough* :)
although it is very difficult but i pray Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala that he make it easy for me. ameen

MasyaAllah! that is good alhamdulillah! I know of this brother who is a hafiz quran and he just graduated from medical school with honours! You are like the first sister that I know who is a hafiz! :ma:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
I am in college and majoring in biology (pre medical) and global affair (international relation) and minor in speech communication.. InshAllah soon i will transfer to university.. I want to become Cardiothoracic surgeon Iand at the same time doing Global Affair InshAllah... Its not easy but i gotta work very hard 4 this.. I am doing this cuz I love helping people.. Its my passion to do that Alhamdulillah :)

helpinghumanity

asalam u alaikum

Mashallah it is very nice to know that you are Hafiz Quran and also FUTURE lady Doctor :).

Recently i started going every Thursday to Masjid Alfalah which is in Corona NY. The person who gives the lecture there he is a Mufti and also a student of HARVARD University. My Indian friend forced me to go there and after one lecture i started going regularly.

It came into our mind that if these people can manage to do these things simultaneously then why can't we?????Why do we say First complete you degree ...be a doctor ..engineer...lawyer or liar :).....and after that start studying about religion (very common in desi families)...BY THAT we are trying to teach our new generation that Materialistic Studies comes first and then religious studies. But we fail to tell them when we will die ..and how we will die etc??? this is the issue that needs to be paid special attention

helpinghumanity

Hello,

I selected business woman. I finally finished setting up my online perfume business.

:salam2: sister

This is what has been flashing in my mind since few weeks i.e to set up online perfume business. I successfully located the whole sale dealer in New York. Had a Conversation with him for a while and he was willing to give me the perfumes at the best lowest price.
After that i had my exams..so i was busy studying and studying. However inshallah i am again thinking very positively to do it.

Why don't you include a URL of your online store? Is it on EBAY?