WHO ARE YOU????

What is your academic goal? did you acheived it? If not how far are you from it?

• Total voters

IbnAhmad

salaam

alhamdulilah although not in the poll, i am a student...
inshaAllah soon to be a haafiz e quraan aswell and one day a teacher i hope....

take care
keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

Ladybug3478

:salam2: sister

This is what has been flashing in my mind since few weeks i.e to set up online perfume business. I successfully located the whole sale dealer in New York. Had a Conversation with him for a while and he was willing to give me the perfumes at the best lowest price.
After that i had my exams..so i was busy studying and studying. However inshallah i am again thinking very positively to do it.

Why don't you include a URL of your online store? Is it on EBAY?

Hello HelpingHumanity,

God willing you'll setup your business and it is successful..God knows best. I don't feel comfortable providing the URL at this point...maybe because I'm not satifsfied with it just yet :). But, no it's not eBay. In December I did sell on eBay but, even though I made sales for X-mas it wasn't worth it for me. The experience is good though. There are people on eBay that have stores and sell at really low prices so, for a beginner like me it's too much competition at this moment. Maybe later :) Also, you have people selling fakes on eBay at ridiculously low prices so, they take a lot of sales (till they get shut down for the fakes via negative feedback and such). And, eBay charges you for listing, no matter if you make a sale you have to pay. But, you may have a different experince with eBay than myself and I hope this information helps you. Besides, my brother has made a good amount of money on eBay selling other things. Good luck to you.

Regards

Ladybug3478

:salam2: sister

This is what has been flashing in my mind since few weeks i.e to set up online perfume business. I successfully located the whole sale dealer in New York. Had a Conversation with him for a while and he was willing to give me the perfumes at the best lowest price.
After that i had my exams..so i was busy studying and studying. However inshallah i am again thinking very positively to do it.

Why don't you include a URL of your online store? Is it on EBAY?

Hello HelpingHumanity,

You, know what...I will share my URL. Maybe you guys can give me advise on what you think. I've been having quite the struggle trying to create this website and take picutes etc...being that I know nothing about website creation and maintainence. So, I'm using the 'dummy' version to accomplish what I need (for now). :) My selection is limited right now but, hopefully it will increase very soon. I have to work little by little to build it. So, let's see what my taxes bring. :) lol. Anyway, my distributor works w/ me.

Sorry, I just removed the URL because I realized I had a picture of Britney Spears and I don't want to do anything wrong. Maybe I'll relist the URL after the website is updated. Thanks

Constructive criticism is appreciated because if I don't know - I won't learn.

Regards

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
Best wishes for everyone

so there is no option for me to choose
im in audit/accounting and finance
an auditor
lol and a lazy person

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

Who are you? What is your academic goal or major in life. Did you achieved that goal or you just started or are you are on the verge of achieving it??

I will be the first one to start

My major is Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering is very vast field. Within Mechanical Engineering i would like to do something related to Aerospace..(e.g jet fighter..airplane..space shuttle etc)....Inshallah i am hopeful that in the next two years i will be an engineer.(if yes then within 2-3 i will be hubby lol :) or papa:SMILY303:) If i wish i can spend 2 more years after that to get my master etc......

Now its your turn to tell us about yourself...........lets do it
my dad says me to be electronic engineer.. but i like being a brain or heart surgeon (doctor)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
my dream is to become a heart surgeon Inshallah :) thats my goal so far :) but i need alot of duas hehe :) Inshallah
currently doing bachelors of Science

helpinghumanity

salaam

alhamdulilah although not in the poll, i am a student...
inshaAllah soon to be a haafiz e quraan aswell and one day a teacher i hope....

take care
keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

:wasalam: brother...

Mashallah it is nice to hear that you will be Hafiz quran soon.

On Thursday night i meet 16 years old boy who recently came to New York. Mashallah he was also Hafiz-Quran and He is in 9th grade

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Mine isnt in there at all either :( No worries Brother HelpingHumanity. I like the idea, is great. I am working towards completing my Degree to become a Journalist, here in Australia. In need of all your duas, to clear and present a less biased view of the Middle Eastern and Asian worlds, and the people of these diverse worlds, us Muslims. And the religions us Muslims follow - Islam. Insha Allah.

I am so impressed. From business women to neurosurgeons, to mechanical engineers and aeronautics and heart surgeons and teachers and most importantly Quran Hafiz's and Hafizahs, MashaAllah. Let us raise the flag together with our knowledge.

Keep up the great work. I pray for your success in your field of study and employment. I pray you have the upper hand over the non-believer InshaAllah.

Assalamualaikum

strahan

i'm student and concept artist (matte painter) but in free time, i teach french and design, therefore i vote teacher, hopefully hafiz soon Amin
:muslim_child:

helpinghumanity

Hello HelpingHumanity,

God willing you'll setup your business and it is successful..God knows best. I don't feel comfortable providing the URL at this point...maybe because I'm not satifsfied with it just yet :). But, no it's not eBay. In December I did sell on eBay but, even though I made sales for X-mas it wasn't worth it for me. The experience is good though. There are people on eBay that have stores and sell at really low prices so, for a beginner like me it's too much competition at this moment. Maybe later :) Also, you have people selling fakes on eBay at ridiculously low prices so, they take a lot of sales (till they get shut down for the fakes via negative feedback and such). And, eBay charges you for listing, no matter if you make a sale you have to pay. But, you may have a different experince with eBay than myself and I hope this information helps you. Besides, my brother has made a good amount of money on eBay selling other things. Good luck to you.

Regards

Hello sister: Its not that i can't do it or i dont have the capability. Its that i have limited time. I have hundreds of ideas running in my mind. But at last i prefer to make those ideas practical through which others get benefit and i get eternal benefit. I kinda of have been avoiding those business which would benefit me (my own personal body).

I am aware of how things work on the EBAY. I have a business there too..ISLAMIC CLOTHING STORE...However so far we made it non-profit which means not a single penny in our pocket. Make duaa that God help in maintaining it.

I will be waiting to see how you made your setup. I myself made a website for that business so i know how hard it is to keep it up and present it in a beautiful way.

yameenahmed

But you missed out chartered accountancy course in your poll .................
How ever i am doing my CA and i will be completing in still two and half a year insahallah................... please dua for me

helpinghumanity

But you missed out chartered accountancy course in your poll .................
How ever i am doing my CA and i will be completing in still two and half a year insahallah................... please dua for me

:salam2:

AHHH...sorry for that..i realize how many different fields i missed.....

Mashallah it is very nice field and inshallah you will be able to complete it very soon. Our duaas are with you

Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Mine isnt in there at all either :( No worries Brother HelpingHumanity. I like the idea, is great. I am working towards completing my Degree to become a Journalist, here in Australia. In need of all your duas, to clear and present a less biased view of the Middle Eastern and Asian worlds, and the people of these diverse worlds, us Muslims. And the religions us Muslims follow - Islam. Insha Allah.

I am so impressed. From business women to neurosurgeons, to mechanical engineers and aeronautics and heart surgeons and teachers and most importantly Quran Hafiz's and Hafizahs, MashaAllah. Let us raise the flag together with our knowledge.

Keep up the great work. I pray for your success in your field of study and employment. I pray you have the upper hand over the non-believer InshaAllah.

Assalamualaikum

:wasalam: sister...i am sorry i also missed you field ..this field is very important. And we need more brothers and sisters to be in this field

Jazakumullah khair for you duaa and i wish the same duaas for you..inshallah

fi amanillah assalam-o-alaikum