a sister from Turkey ** As Salamu Alaikum **

..DuA..

With The Name of ALLAH, The Infinitely Merciful, The Ever Merciful ;

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Brothers and Sisters =)

My name is ; Khadija (Hatice) and I'm 25 years old.I'm from Turkey .Also I am a teacher. =) :muslima:

I' ve been a guest for along time ,and I think its time now to be a part of this comunity :)

I feel so happy to be here =) it is an honor and a privilege to be on here and amongst all of you..and I think TTI will be my second family =)

I wish I would like to be continuously member of this website.Thank you very much
I'm really enjoyed to read your posts
I pray that all of you will stay in iman and islam untill the last breath.
May Allah Bless You all and grant us all success. ameen

Al-Miqdaam bin Madi Karib related that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih)

Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet when a man came passing by, and he said, Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way); so he (the Prophet ) said, Have you informed him of this?; so the man said, No.; so the Prophet said, Get up and go tell him.; so he got up and went to him and said, Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah; so he said, May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)." (related by Imam Ahmad and Abu Daawood and it is sahih.

I love all of you for the sake of Allah

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI community sister. you made a right decision to join it and share your poste with all of us. May Allah bless you and guide you Ameen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

..DuA..

thanks 4 accepting
as I said before ; it is an honor and a privilege to be on here and amongst all of you..
=)​

Azizati

wa Alikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

welcome back sister khadija, we love you too and AHABBAKI ALLADI AHBABTINA FIH ameen , may Allah make us meet each other in jannah Alfidaws ameeen.
I'm your sister Zineb, teacher too from morocco.
fi amani Allah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

Ahlan wa sahlan

May Allah Taala bless you and the whole ummah, May He guide us in the path of RIghteousness..

Please keep us in your duwas as well.

safiya58

:salam2:

:SMILY206:

foruma hosgeldin Hatice... bende türküm. yasIm 24. ne güzel demek ögretmensin. cok güzel bir meslek :ma: seni aramIzda görmekten mutluluk duyuyorum. KiB

:wasalam:

..DuA..

oy oy ne guzel burda turkıyeden dostlar görmek =)
sıcacık bır aıle ortamı =)
öğretmenim elhamd. =)
ama bu ulkede ortuyle meslek yapmak cok zor malesef...
Rabbım yardımcmız olsun
bende sızlerle olmaktan onur ve mutluluk duydum =)
thanks a lot =)​

chechenz

esselamu aleyki bacımm hoşgelmişsin...actualy ı m new member here :) welcome between us...hayırlı olsun üyeliğin :)

..DuA..

Hoşbuldum =)
Teşekkürler

May Allah bless u and all the muslims all over the world, ameeeennn

:salam2:​