New member here...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Hi all!!
Thnx a lot for the warm welcome! u never knew that muslims were so warm hearted and good people. Guess im a bad judge :(
Thnx for the advise and telling me the links plus All ur msgs!!! I for once in my life feel that i belong to someplace. Yeah and after your msgs about God i've started to believe it all. U people did an awesome job convincing me.

I want to know the meaning of this >:salam2:< and >:wasalam:<

and the rest of the arabic in the "smiles"
can anyone please translate it for me??? And some of you say "salam" what does that mean? sorry if i bothered anyone but i only know english not arabic.

I hope i'm finally for once in my life on the right path.

Hugz to all my sisters here!

bye!

Assalamu Alaikum(peace be with you)

TIGHTEST BIGGEST HUUUUUUUG:D:D:D:D

Sister, Wallah, (By Allah) your response has brought happiness and joy to my heart!:D especially the BOLD part! dear you are HOME where you belong! Allah has shown you and is guiding you! AlhamduliAllah.....(All praises are do to Allah). I just wanted to give a warm HUG and to tell you that....you are NOT a bad judge, the TRUTH was hidden from you that is all......it's NOT just you but so many people are misInformed about Islam and Muslims, BUT those who succeed are those who search the truth for themselves and I am PROUD and happy to say you are ONE of them!!!! about your question I think brother Hard ROCK Moslim has done a good job in explaining "Salaaam" to you:D
as for the other Arabic words I am gonna tell you the meaning of those I know:D

:astag: this means May Allah forgive me( Astaghfuru Allah)

:laila: There is NO GOD but GOD(Allah).....Laila ILA ALlah

:bismillah1: In the name of ALlah the most gracious the most merciful( bismi Allah Ar-rahman, Ar-raheeem)

:jazaak: may Allah reaward you with good( JazakaAllah khairan)

:subhanallah: Exelted is Allah(SubhanaAllah)

:Allah: GOD......Allah

:saw2: :saw: both are the same......it means "may peace and blessing be upon the prophet.......we say it ANY time we hear the prophet's name:D

:inshallah: Godwilling

:allahuakbar: Allah is the GREATEST

:shahadah: there is NO GOD but Allah and Muhamed:saw: is HIS messenger (the Shahada or testomony of FAITH)

THESE I left out because I am NOT sure of the correct translation for them...as I too dont speak Arabic:D so I am gonna leave it to my other brothers and siters to translate them for you:D

:hawla:

:ma: or :mashallah:

HUUUUUUUUUUGZZZZZZZZZ to you toooo:hearts::hearts::hearts:
Allah guide you and all of us!

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hey everyone,

I hope ur all fine.. well umm im not really a muslim but one of my friend from school is....so well she told me about this website, since i am a bit interested in islam. I hope u all can help me understanding it. Right now i'm really confused cuz even my mom says that there is no God. What do i do? im confused? But sometimes i think that christanity is wrong but then what is right?????

Urs new confused member,
Amy

Welcome home amy :)
I hope all ur Qs will be ansewred here
I'll be glad to call you " My sister " in Islam one day :)

May Allah guide you to the right path

Roses from SA to u :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
heys

umm ok thnx for reply. Well okay i'll check out the link. Anyways i dont think im ready to convert to islam right now no offence please. But i've heard from my frnds and people around here that muslim people are those terrorists???
I mean that's what the media says....
And if i do convert my mom will beat me like hell :( She's a drug addict unfortunatly and also drinks a lot. I jus hope she stops it. It really freaks me out sometimes. But what really scares me when she tells me that i can also drink and do drugs.
But i dont like it. What does islam has to say about that? Can a person like me stop her my force for what she is doing to herself?? Im in lot of trouble because of her. Any advise about what i should do????

anyone who's an answer or advise plz reply back...

thanks..

Oh so bad :(

Islam knows that drugs are harming us so that islam urges us to refrain from drinking it . Thanks for Allah :)

If u wanna be Muslim don't fear anyone ONLy fear Allah , and he will not leave you alone .. He will reward you Hasanat and that's the way to enter PARADISE :)

we have a belief that Heaven is Surrounded by difficulties so we have to endure every things for sake of Allah to enter paradise

May Allah guide you and help u with ur mom

.. FATIMA ..

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Hi!
Do u know how nice it feels when people answer u back nicely and warmly. Well i have that feeling rite now as i read through everyone's msgs. The one's giving me hugs...hugs them back*
And thanks a lot for ur encourangement and links. After being shouted at and being beaten twice in today by my...umm...cant call her my "mom" can i??
But then anyway...after all that crap i thought that i had been on the website turntoislam and should see what replies are of the members. I was surprised to find that....some "real" people are still alive in this world who care for you even if they've never met you....
Well i hope everyone is fine here and in good health? After reading some posts about covering urself (about women)....i've been wearing jeans and full sleeved shirts since 2 days. And am hoping to continue that cuz i'm not a fan of exposing my self in public or at home. My mom usually broght me those awful tanktops and mini skirts but i've hated them for years....so here's the full reason for me to wear coving clothes.... and im happy about it.
I'm not really telling my mom about this site. But she doesnt even care anyway. :(
Please can you all pray that she stops using those horrible drugs. People die from them and i dont wanna lose her. I hate her sometimes but she's still my mom....

Again about the msgs above....can't thank you all enough....

Bye and take care,
Amy

P.S thanks for the translation cheers! :D

ShyHijabi

Amy,

I am going to advise you to speak to your guidance counselor or other trusted adult in your life about getting moved out of your situation. You've mentioned quite a few things about your homelife that is illegal, your mother should not have custody of you if she is a drug addict as well as abusive. These are felonies she is comitting and she needs to be arrested or at least lose custody of you until she straightens out her life.

Where is your father or anyone else in your family while all this is going on? How old are you? I am deeply disturbed by what I am reading here, you are in a crisis situation and there really should be some responsible adults brought into the picture.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh (May the Peace, Blessings, and Mercy of God be upon you) sister Amelia, welcome to this forum. :D I hope that you will (Inshallah, if God wills) enjoy your time here and benefit from this site. :)

I would like you to see this one video that I made (it's breif). It is about the Compassion and Mercy of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him). Islam is based upon two things: the Quran (the literal word of God, and if you want, we can prove that it is), and the Sunnah (ways or examples) from the Life and Character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The way he is (in his character) is the way us Muslims are supposed to be.

So here it goes:

[yt]z9g97Dd6X9Y[/yt]

The full video is over here:

[yt]qnsKDuFapI8[/yt]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hi there everyone! Im a traveler who wants to know more. Hope to get some ideas here and mingle around. And make some good friends as well...
May the Peace, Blessings, and Mercy of God be upon those who seek to find the Truth.

Hi Briana :), I apologize that I haven't welcomed you yet, but here it goes....

parlakyildizlar.gif

WELCOME TO TTI BRIANA!

I hope that YOU will also enjoy your stay here at TTI, and benefit from this site also. :)

Here are some good videos, and the person in the videos is NOT bald (LoL), he's just wearing a black kufi (hat that muslims wear, that's larger than a skull cap), and so that is why you can't see the top of his head (since the background is also black):

[y]8IttJH2d9pk[/yt]

[yt]8X5AMsJmPFo[/yt]

[yt]Z6ou858vaDM[/yt]

[yt]OaXkYNU3PBw[/yt]

[yt]OaXkYNU3PBw[/yt]

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hi!
Do u know how nice it feels when people answer u back nicely and warmly. Well i have that feeling rite now as i read through everyone's msgs. The one's giving me hugs...hugs them back*
And thanks a lot for ur encourangement and links. After being shouted at and being beaten twice in today by my...umm...cant call her my "mom" can i??
But then anyway...after all that crap i thought that i had been on the website turntoislam and should see what replies are of the members. I was surprised to find that....some "real" people are still alive in this world who care for you even if they've never met you....
Well i hope everyone is fine here and in good health? After reading some posts about covering urself (about women)....i've been wearing jeans and full sleeved shirts since 2 days. And am hoping to continue that cuz i'm not a fan of exposing my self in public or at home. My mom usually broght me those awful tanktops and mini skirts but i've hated them for years....so here's the full reason for me to wear coving clothes.... and im happy about it.
I'm not really telling my mom about this site. But she doesnt even care anyway. :(
Please can you all pray that she stops using those horrible drugs. People die from them and i dont wanna lose her. I hate her sometimes but she's still my mom....

Again about the msgs above....can't thank you all enough....

Bye and take care,
Amy

P.S thanks for the translation cheers! :D

May Allah help u with ur mom :(

Woman is Islam is as a pearl and the shell protects her :)
u will be a valuebale pearl if u cover urself :)

yafash

Hia Amelia welcome. Do take Ur time to understand islam before u make any decisions.
Pls read thru d articles bro Mabsoot put up. I man and tawheed R d fuel that drives a muslim

I'm quite worried about Ur condition. Where do U live and how old are yo?
Tk care and stay connected

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Hi Amy,

Welcome to TTI my dear sweet sister.

You know you are a Gem... You are diamond in the rough. You have qualities that will make shine soon.

And now you are at the right place (TTI) and I have a feeling that hopefully this will help.

Do you live alone with your mother or you have others living with you in your home? Like father or brothers/siters etc?

How old are you? If you are above 18 then it will be easier (legally) to get some help.

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

Hey everyone,

I hope ur all fine.. well umm im not really a muslim but one of my friend from school is....so well she told me about this website, since i am a bit interested in islam. I hope u all can help me understanding it. Right now i'm really confused cuz even my mom says that there is no God. What do i do? im confused? But sometimes i think that christanity is wrong but then what is right?????

Urs new confused member,
Amy

hi there :D. welcome to TTI. hope you benefit here.take care

Hi there everyone! Im a traveler who wants to know more. Hope to get some ideas here and mingle around. And make some good friends as well...

hi. welcome to TTI. hope you benefit here. :)

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Hi,
Here's the answer to every1's questions...I'm 15 years old and i'm from United States....
I'm obviously not a legal adult and no i dont have any father... as i was raised by single parents that is my mother. I dont know anything about my father as my mom never mentioned him. I'm afraid to tell the cops cuz they might chuck her in rehab or jail....and i'm afraid of who will get custody of me...:(
Right now i'm in desperate need of prayers. Yeah i did see the links "Mabsoot" put up and thnks for posting them.

Amy...

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
P.S I'm gettin a bit more attracted towards islam...people are so nice here...
I mean the people in my neighbourhood all are....jerks. :(
They see me and know me but still act rude. But you all never mt me but still u say nice things.....It amazes me.....
Muslims rock thats what i say now,... and media says crap!

Amy

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Hi,
Here's the answer to every1's questions...I'm 15 years old and i'm from United States....
I'm obviously not a legal adult and no i dont have any father... as i was raised by single parents that is my mother. I dont know anything about my father as my mom never mentioned him. I'm afraid to tell the cops cuz they might chuck her in rehab or jail....and i'm afraid of who will get custody of me...:(
Right now i'm in desperate need of prayers. Yeah i did see the links "Mabsoot" put up and thnks for posting them.

Amy...

You are so young, only 15 years old, I don't know what to call you, Sister Amy or Daughter Amy !!!

Anyways... Islam tells us that we need to love & respect our parents regardless. They gave birth to us and gone through pains and suffering in giving birth to us and raising us. So here is my advice to you:

* Be nice to your mother despite her behaviour. Always smile when talking to her, and say often that you love her. Slowly but surely she will notice it and will definetly affect her and hopefully change her.

* Pray as often as you can to Allah your creator and my creator, that He help you and help your mother, ask Him to give you peace and tranquility and give your mother peace and tranquility. InshaAllah soon you will see the results if you follow these advices.

* Be brave and trust on Allah that He will bring you out from this situation.

believer4life

soul searching...
i'm 15 too

hey amelia i hope things get better for u just think posetive though at time it could be hard and stay strong
may allah help you

assyuara

Dear my sister

My sister Amy..

I have a friend too who's also interested in Islam. And she wear long-sleeved t-shirts and long pants just like you, how cute! I mean it's really amazing to know that such a young westerner like you, Amy, has this strong attraction to Islam. Alhamdulillah (thanks to Allah) bec you have seen the 'light' by having a good muslim friend. And you'll be more excited when you see that there are more 'light' to be known, more truth to be explored.

When you believe that there's one God (Allah) and that Prophet Muhammad pbuh is a messenger of Allah, you are considered a muslim by heart. There is no one who has the right to force you into Islam. But once you get attracted to Islam insha Allah the attraction will be stronger than a magnet's attraction.

My dear Amy, even if you become a muslim.. ur mum's still ur mum. No one can deny nor change that. However if she ask u to do something that's against Islam (or ur own principle) then you can apologise and dont accept it it the most polite manner. Always try your very best to be kind and show love for your mum despite her behaviour.

Wherever u are, whatever u are doing and whenever it is..just remember that even if you pray (wish whatever u want) in ur heart in ur language, Allah knows. That's the 'sweetness' of being really close to our Creator. :)

warmest regards and big hugg to you my dear Amy.
Sister Aisyah from Spore. :blackhijab:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Hi there Brian the traveler,
I am happy that you stopped over at TTI, hopefully you will stay here and learn a lot.
When you start learning about Islam it comes as a shock. Because what you find in Islam is so amazing and so different than what the media and the world around you have told you that it becomes hard to believe. This even happens to Muslims who lived a non-religious life before and were only Muslims and never really learned about Islam.

Today Allah (SWT) has made internet a great source of learning Islam, so hopefully you will make good use of it.

zainali

sister if u wanna change ur mother its u who can do that , u have to be really nice to here even if she is not to u , make her realise that what she is doing to u is not rite , and inshallah one day she'll realise what she is doing is not rite , and if u think that ur too toung to take shahada as a fear from ur mother u can do one thing thats to learn more about islam , and believe in ur heart that there is no god but allah and prophet mohammad peace be up on him is his messenger , inshallah when u feel like u can take shahada in public u do so with allahs blessings .

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Hi
How r u all? i hope fine :) thnx a lot for the advise!!! All of you people hae unique personality...im awed.
May God Bless you all!!!
Amin.

Amy