why some write 'insyallah' for Inshallah?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

i noticed in many forums that some brothers and sisters write insyallah and not inshallah.

also "syariah" for "Shariah", "masyallah" for "mashallah".

Especially muslims from Indonesia, philipines, etc.

Any idea of the reason?

is it allowed?

Meekaal

The proper transliteration for (إن شاء الله), I believe, is "inshaa'Allaah". The sound "a" between the "inshaa" and the "Llaah" actually belongs to the "inshaa'a." So I believe that the proper method to transliterate it would be "inshaa'Allaah" to start the name of Allaah with a capital letter and put the apostrophe to indicate that the "a" sound belongs to the "inshaa." The benefit of using double "A"s is for the readers to understand that this is a long "A" not a short one.

For (شريعة) you write "Sharee'ah." The forms that are in common use like "Shariah" and other similar words do not teach the foreign reader the proper pronunciation of the word.

muthmainnah

I'm from Indonesia, and yes people here usually write Insya Allah rather than Insha Allah, or Masya Allah than Masha Allah. I think It's only a matter of writing, but the pronounciation is just the same when people say them in Arabic.

It also happen when people write or say Muhammad. some people in western country spell it Mohammed rather than Muhammad, or Ahmed rather than Ahmad.
I hope my explanation clear your confusion.

Syukran...(thank you)
or Shukran...? ^_^

assyuara

Assalamualaikum

Yeah i agree wif sis muthmainnah. im a sporean and i think that within the southeast asia region, 'insya Allah' is common besides 'insha Allah', both with the same arabic pronounciation. heheh sis, ur example for thanks in arabic made me laugh. :D i have another example though. ermm, let's take my name for an example..my name is Aisyah but Aishah and 'Aisyah/'Aishah are fine too right..hmm, i think my example isnt tt relevant sorry =) anyway i think the most important is how we pronounce it in arabic.

Wasalaam
Aisyah :blackhijab:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I'm from Indonesia, and yes people here usually write Insya Allah rather than Insha Allah, or Masya Allah than Masha Allah. I think It's only a matter of writing, but the pronounciation is just the same when people say them in Arabic.

It also happen when people write or say Muhammad. some people in western country spell it Mohammed rather than Muhammad, or Ahmed rather than Ahmad.
I hope my explanation clear your confusion.

Syukran...(thank you)
or Shukran...? ^_^

jazaak Allah khair for ur explanation.
but ppl who dont about this will think that even the pronunciation will be different.

i.e. u will not pronounce 'sha' in the word.

revert2007

Love Fishing
another thing to point out is to use capital A for Allah and capital H for He referring to Allah.do not ever use small letter when ur referring to Allah.don't be lazy to make the capital A and H.

alibashir

JUMAA KARIM

:salam2:aa
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."
:

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

I think it is just a difference of letter sounds in the many different languages on the Earth, that is why it is important to learn Arabic, that way there will not be any confusion

yafash

It is paramount to learn the proper pronunciation in Arabic. That would save Us trouble with transliterations.

I know some people who spell my name Yuusuf as Issofou but they pronounce it properly.

Thanks for pointing it out though, we all need to improve on our Arabic.