Outrageous comment on the Burka

BinKhadija

An Akhu
That's what I'd call are 21st Century JAHILS.

That's what my one sister has to say about such ill-minded people (men and women!):
Perhaps not being offended by one’s wife’s nude photographs being auctioned off for thousands of dollars speaks more aptly of ‘freedom’, liberty and the pièce de résistance: women’s “dignity”? Since when is it “dignified” to peel off a woman’s clothing and commoditize her body for the world to ogle and wow at as a piece of artwork? What if a woman chooses to do the absolute opposite i.e. wear layers of clothing that gives this clear message to men: “hands off”, “eyes off” and last but not least, “back off”? That is a sign of "subservience and debasement"? Subhan Allah!

May Allah SWT protect us all form these peopel's sher.

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
Salam Alaykum

You can expect eveything from those who hate Islam. It's clear the motive for that seems to be religious hatred ... It's not new. But, moreover, I want to clarify something, if you don't mind, that Burqa is not an islamic dressing, Hijab, it is. Burq is a tradional pakistani and afghan dressing. Please, don't confuse people about that and venture into useless polemics.

Best regards

lhj_5670

Salam Alykum

Forgive my ignorance about the dressings, as i am a new revert :) thanks for the clarification Selmaleila.

salam alaykum

that retard is agnostic??....hes more of an atheist......he makes fun of all the religions except judaim...why??.....i tried to serch his jokes on jews but hardly any....i think hes a jew in a cape and is jz misguiding people for his own pleasure cause he cant accept the fact that hes an ass....honestly i dont even like his jokes on cristianity...he invites atheists to his shows mostly ....and he doesnt even read from the book...he jz talks about misguided people and points out that this is Islam and cristianity and this is what they r....his show is nothing but total full time BS jz like his hair transplanted hairstyle

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Salam Alaykum

You can expect eveything from those who hate Islam. It's clear the motive for that seems to be religious hatred ... It's not new. But, moreover, I want to clarify something, if you don't mind, that Burqa is not an islamic dressing, Hijab, it is. Burq is a tradional pakistani and afghan dressing. Please, don't confuse people about that and venture into useless polemics.

Best regards
Hmm, sister Selmaleila, what exactly is the difference between Hijab and Burka dresses?
And are you sure it's not an Arab dress? Because I heard people in Asia adopted this dressing from KSA. I don't know; it's confusing a bit.

Moreover, is Niqab the same as Hijab? :$

oh and did u notice he never makes fun of the holocaust?....why??.....well cause the zionists own his show thats why

revert2007

Love Fishing
well let me tell u something..when people are jealous of others,they will try their best to condemn and insult.one of the guy's comment on that video said
"It is a mistake to tolerate Islam.
It is a mistake to grant it the status of religion and count it among other religions. Islam is not another color in the rainbow of religions. It is the blackness of the night that aims to obliterate all colors."
~Ali Sina, Ex Muslim, Faith Freedom International

well,if there is no muslims,there is no devleopment in the world.the history proved that the muslim world was so developed when the Europes were in their dark ages.we muslims were the civilised people before the Europeans.who found the science?who found the techonologies?it is all muslims.these Europens only know to steal others stuffs.and they are saying that it is a mistake to tolerate Islam?????GIVE ME A BREAK...

these people will never stop insulting islam...coz their heart is dark and sealed.no matter what we say..they will never accept.somehow they know islam is the truth yet they are just arrogant to admit the truth...

THOSE LAUGH WILL LOOSE IN THE END.

duran

Asalama alaykum

Brothers and Sisters, don't be sad or angry,

remember the words of Allah

"Verily, (during the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed." 83:29

and Allah also said

"But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers"
83:34

So, let those kuffars laugh as much as they want, and Insha Allah they will face the day when they will have no helper or protector from the hell fire.

peace

BinKhadija

An Akhu
"Verily, (during the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed." 83:29

and Allah also said

"But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers"
83:34
Subhan Allah. Very convincing reply. Jazak Allah khair, brother duran.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
lol ALi sina
one of the three stooges ,
these guys are haters and the most ignorant people i know ,faith freedom guys ,and have been answered well by brothers and have been really made to eat their words from brother of answering faith freedom ,

lol when i read something by them ,2 verses ring loud in my ears , 2:10 and 2:18

SubhanAllah