Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!! teeeeheeee

Hudda

Alaina Wa Alaaikum. May Allah accept all the Hujjaj their Hajj inshallah. May Allah invite us to Hajj next year inshallah and May Allah S.W.T have mercy on all our Muslim brother and Sisters where ever they are!:tti_sister::tti_sister:
Eid Mubarak to all my family in TTI, :muslim_child::muslim_child:

rightpath_357

Alaina Wa Alaaikum. May Allah accept all the Hujjaj their Hajj inshallah. May Allah invite us to Hajj next year inshallah and May Allah S.W.T have mercy on all our Muslim brother and Sisters where ever they are!:tti_sister::tti_sister:
Eid Mubarak to all my family in TTI, :muslim_child::muslim_child:

hey sis! Eid Mubarak! u have the same name as meee!!!!!:lol:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: :D:D:D:D

HAPPY EID TO ALL OF YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sister, yea I dont like you BUT hey I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU! love is bigger than like aint it?:D:D:D:D:D:Dwell, I am going to go pray Eid prayer (duuhh we all are) but after that as of now I have no plans. But the next two day inshaAllah I will be attending lectures for the youth:D:D:D and and and my FAVORITE lecturer (actually one of my FAVORITE lectureres) is going to be there so it adds to the EXTRA excitement for Eid:D:D
Brother Muhammed Diini is going to be there:D:D:D
so exciting! I mean what could not be better than this:D:D:D:D:D
well, that is it:D :D:D:D:D
hey lilttle sister, lots of love for you:D:D:D
and oh yea HUGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!:D
EID MUBARAK to you TOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hearts::hearts::hearts:

rightpath_357

:salam2: :D:D:D:D

HAPPY EID TO ALL OF YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sister, yea I dont like you BUT hey I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU! love is bigger than like aint it?:D:D:D:D:D:Dwell, I am going to go pray Eid prayer (duuhh we all are) but after that as of now I have no plans. But the next two day inshaAllah I will be attending lectures for the youth:D:D:D and and and my FAVORITE lecturer (actually one of my FAVORITE lectureres) is going to be there so it adds to the EXTRA excitement for Eid:D:D
Brother Muhammed Diini is going to be there:D:D:D
so exciting! I mean what could not be better than this:D:D:D:D:D
well, that is it:D :D:D:D:D
hey lilttle sister, lots of love for you:D:D:D
and oh yea HUGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!:D
EID MUBARAK to you TOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hearts::hearts::hearts:

AWWWW SIS! ur so nice!!!! lol- lots of luv back!
EID MUBARAK!!!!
i know- i LOVE going to the Masjid for EID prayer! it's the best time of the day 4 me perssonally- btw- sis- i need 2 ask a questionnnn- u know that funny video that sumone posted on tti? the one with the 'improving masjid'? lol- it was funny- and i want to show it to my sibs- but i cant find it!!!!! :confused:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

adha1.jpg

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikum

jazaki allah khir katir dear ulhti happy aid for you too and all your family dear ukhti

and all muslims hope aid mobarak said

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
AWWWW SIS! ur so nice!!!! lol- lots of luv back!
EID MUBARAK!!!!
i know- i LOVE going to the Masjid for EID prayer! it's the best time of the day 4 me perssonally- btw- sis- i need 2 ask a questionnnn- u know that funny video that sumone posted on tti? the one with the 'improving masjid'? lol- it was funny- and i want to show it to my sibs- but i cant find it!!!!! :confused:

I dont know excatly the one you're talking about......but I think it's this one:shymuslima1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOw...8BBFE50D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

maybe someone else can help:shymuslima1: if it's not the right one:D:D:D:D

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam, here again!!

May Allah bless all of you for wishing us all eid mubarak!

Thank you for the e cards everyone!! May Allah bless you always!

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
Happy eid to all of you muslim brothers and sisters
May ALL-LLAH accept hajj you who performed it.
All the best.Wesselamu alejkum

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum sister EID MUBARAK!!
may Allah accept from u ur good deeds and forgive u.
nbody replied at first maybe becoz they r going out celebrating eid with family..as happened to me although i dont have my family here i have a bigger family ..my muslim friends.

alhamdulillah

assalamualaikum!

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmatullah wabarakat. My dear brothers and sisters.
Eid munbarak to all my beloved islamic famlly. Enjoy with your familly and friends.
May Allah swt keeps us always in good faith. ameen.
:wasalam: