Stop Attacking Islam!

Sakeena

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters, how is everyone?

First of all, please forgive me for any mistakes, errors, misunderstandings, and please try to hear me out inshallah... I know we live in a dark time where the media is bashing Islam and, for some reason they don't like Islam, but WHY?? WHY are they attacking Islam and Muslims?

If we have a better understanding as to why people feel this way (people who are ignorant, who simply don't know about the truth, may Allah guide them). I feel that we shouldn't be harsh with people who don't know and are taught from an ignorant/unwelcoming environment. It's not always their fault subhanAllah. We have to teach them and try to reach out to inform them of the truth and mercy of Allah's (swt) faith.

However, it's another to know about Islam and that Muslims aren't bad people (not all--not even most!!!) Some people simply love to argue. No matter what it is, they will argue with you and try to beat you up with stupid stories that aren't true. SubhanAllah. :mad:

........................ sorry if I made any mistakes....

Look, I'm gonna get down to business. There are some things that, quite frankly, annoy the hell out of me, astaghfirullah!

1. So-called "Honor" Killings

2. The myth of "Terrorism"

3. The Burqha Ban

4. Ex-Muslims who feel they are in "danger" because they leave Islam and are now under " protective custody"??? :confused:

Listen, I can understand that this is ignorance and evil, but why all of a sudden would a practicing Muslim turn against Islam? Are they weak to begin with and feel the need to be "loved" and "admired" by the non-Muslims around them because they are ashamed of their Muslim heritage/culture/faith and they don't want to be seen as strange or "alienated" from their popular friends/co-workers/neighbors? Do they simply long for something that isn't permissable in Islam?

thanks,

salams,

-Sakeena

Amir_of_spain

The truth is the main reason wht Islam or Muslims are attacked is because we are simply weak as a Ummah. Weak, defenceless people are always the first to be attacked, exploited, made escape goats of. Also, in the time span of religious and political history, the Ummah was basically a major power in the world. Since the decline of the Ottomens all the rival ideologies bear past grudges against us, they resent that Muslims once dominated the international scene, they will keep on despising us so that we lose hope or belief that we can return to this international scene and become leaders again that is why they attack us through different media outlets.

I remember in seerah lectures, when Abu Bakr sent the armies to march onto the Roman and Persian Empire just after the ridda wars, the other tribes in Arabia were suprised that this small Muslim nation which was nearly in danger of being wiped out from the Ridda wars are now suddenly taking on the might and sophistication of the Persians and Romans. After this point never did any tribe think of making any insults to the muslims, or consider invading/attacking Medina or insulting the Prophet or the muslim community.

It is always the weak, divided people that are isolated and attacked.

arzafar

islam is under attack because the kuffar fear islam. It's not that kind of 'fear' like that of terrorism or anything; the fear that Islam is the truth.

human beings hate to be told that they are wrong. when a drunkard sees a devout muslim he suddenly becomes nervous because the muslim person reminds him of his wrong doings.

The kuffar cannot refute the truth about islaamic faith, the theology, the scripture so they come up with slander and insults on islam. Their desperate attempts include attacking muslims and banning islamic symbols in hope of stopping the spread of islam.

another factor for fearing islam is ignorance. Many people dont even know what islam is and that's a shame on us muslims.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
“One who loves for people to speak good of him, [while unconcerned about how he stands with God], has attained neither true God Consciousness nor sincerity in religion”

- Ibrahim bin Adham
Listen, I can understand that this is ignorance and evil, but why all of a sudden would a practicing Muslim turn against Islam? Are they weak to begin with and feel the need to be "loved" and "admired" by the non-Muslims around them because they are ashamed of their Muslim heritage/culture/faith and they don't want to be seen as strange or "alienated" from their popular friends/co-workers/neighbors? Do they simply long for something that isn't permissable in Islam

explorertruth

thanks

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters, how is everyone?

First of all, please forgive me for any mistakes, errors, misunderstandings, and please try to hear me out inshallah... I know we live in a dark time where the media is bashing Islam and, for some reason they don't like Islam, but WHY?? WHY are they attacking Islam and Muslims?

If we have a better understanding as to why people feel this way (people who are ignorant, who simply don't know about the truth, may Allah guide them). I feel that we shouldn't be harsh with people who don't know and are taught from an ignorant/unwelcoming environment. It's not always their fault subhanAllah. We have to teach them and try to reach out to inform them of the truth and mercy of Allah's (swt) faith.

However, it's another to know about Islam and that Muslims aren't bad people (not all--not even most!!!) Some people simply love to argue. No matter what it is, they will argue with you and try to beat you up with stupid stories that aren't true. SubhanAllah. :mad:

........................ sorry if I made any mistakes....

Look, I'm gonna get down to business. There are some things that, quite frankly, annoy the hell out of me, astaghfirullah!

1. So-called "Honor" Killings

2. The myth of "Terrorism"

3. The Burqha Ban

4. Ex-Muslims who feel they are in "danger" because they leave Islam and are now under " protective custody"??? :confused:

Listen, I can understand that this is ignorance and evil, but why all of a sudden would a practicing Muslim turn against Islam? Are they weak to begin with and feel the need to be "loved" and "admired" by the non-Muslims around them because they are ashamed of their Muslim heritage/culture/faith and they don't want to be seen as strange or "alienated" from their popular friends/co-workers/neighbors? Do they simply long for something that isn't permissable in Islam?

thanks,

salams,

-Sakeena

I fully agree with you. People of DAWA should select nice words.
but can you till me what to do with people who kill Muslims childern, women and old men????

Sakeena

I fully agree with you. People of DAWA should select nice words.
but can you till me what to do with people who kill Muslims childern, women and old men????

Wassalaam,
Of course anyone who attacks innocent Muslim men, women, and children should be punished subhanAllah!!!!! :mad: It angers me to see these evil and deplorable acts committed against our Muslim brothers and sisters. They have no remorse for what they have done and should be executed!! They don't deserve a second chance to kill! They don't deserve forgiveness, mercy, or even a fair trail. They didn't show any mercy to the innocent Muslim men, women, and children? Why should they be granted any sympathy?

Ma salaams,

-Sakeena