WHEN THEY HURT YOU WITH THEIR WORDS..

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
Hope you all live with strong Iman..

I had to go through a tough time today with my teacher....:girl3:
As I met her after a very long time...she started to shout at me like hell as I was covering my self...she gathered all the other teachers and she said that Im uneducated...:angryblue: even though I used to score the highest marks in the finals on her subject:girl3:
she said im married and im wearing Hijaab as my husband forces me to do so:angryred: yet she knows that im not married yet
she told that Muslims don't study and blah blah :SMILY335: yet she knows well that I am continuing to study
she was creating a scene in a manner so that i could never open my mouth:SMILY23:

BUT AT LAST....
Suddenly a girl who used to study in my batch was passing by with a skinny and shorts...

DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE I GOT THE COURAGE TO SAY..
compare my self with her......who is lacking things? me or she?...Mam?:eek:

she went away with others...:SMILY126: yet I know for sure that she too knows well about ISLAM...May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL guide her:tti_sister:

I know that soo many sisters have gone through the same....but this is not the fist attack in my life....Im lil hurt this time as it came from one of my teachers whom I respect a lot

I could never talk as they all were teachers....tell me...did I commit wrong by being silence or I did the correct thing? or should I have told them off??:girl3:

you see...the attacks which are done using the words have got more power when you compare the same with the other weapons
MAY NO ONE GET HURT WITH WORDS HERE AFTER..AMEEN

TAKE CARE
FEE AMANILLAH

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

dont feel sad sister, Allah will give you tremendous reward inshallah. if there are people like your teachers who criticize you, then know that there must be some who will be praising your iman in their hearts or their social life.

infact rejoice over the words of prophet :saw: when he said: Islâm began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

its not always wise to speak against the wrong words of others. you could have been suspended for *shouting at teacher* or she might have become more arrogant.

try to show her Islam in a gentle and wise way and keep making dua for her.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Mashallah that's a good point sister..

Been through it but I've noticed this trial of life for us muslims is harder than others who have fun and 'live life to the fullest like elders / teachers who think they are right', because we are already guided with the kalimah. So let's put this as a score out of 100 in 'life', we guided muslims have 50/100 for achieving the benificial advice and follow the Qur'an and the Prophet Rasullullah (sullulahi alayhi wasalam), then there are people like I said our teachers even, who make life easier.

But we have Allah on our sides so no matter what hard position we are in, in life.. We will win!

And if you get attacked like that again in any way, keep calm and nod so that it makes them appeal to knowing they are right, as people are arrogant and love to know they are right.

May Allah avoid us from any harm or hurtful and mean things that we may come across. Ameen.. (Sorry for making my point so loooong)!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for your king word and Dua's.... :)
and by the way I have finished schooling and went there to collect my legal leaving documents...
so they did never have any rights upon me to threat me...yet they did it..

ok lets forget it..:muslim_child:
Im happy now ALHAMDULILAH:)
AGAIN JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for the replies...:)

FEE AMANILLAH

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~All The Best!

:bismillah:

I pity you sister
anyway what you just did like you said above is what should one do.

Well Done!!!

Teachers are human too they got the up and down day just like any other ppl.Ignore them .Let dem' cool off if they don't leave everything to Allah swt to deal with them!

:SMILY252:Continue to excel in your studies:SMILY252:

~May Allah swt help, guide and protect you~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

*hugs* sister.be patient and be gentle,ALLAH will reward you for this.it's pretty easy to shield yourself from ppl by being bad but we need to shield ourself from jahanum,that's more important and taht's what we should struggle for.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
im feeling strong with your Duas and soft words my dear sisters, queenislam and
Seeking Allah's Mercy.....:muslim_child:

I'm blessed with you all...ALHAMDULILLAH....:hearts:
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for all of you for taking time to share my feelings with your selves...:):hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I understand you,they treat us like aliens,but maybe the aliens are not us:)
:SMILY82:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

SUBHANALLAH.....I am happy that I am blessed with a loving family here:muslim_child:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR, hayat84 and Aaron Singerman for taking time to help me...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum sister
wel done ......i was a wise and timely reaction mashaAllah,,,
with emaan the level of suffering is associated with level of emaan subhan Allah ...our Lord purify us from the dirts of out naffs ,,, dont worry dear sister ;;;;
:)
i was passing by these saying of Hazrat Omar R.A
passing them on to you....
It is reported from `Umar رضي الله عنه that he used to praise Allaah سبحانه وتعالى for tests and trials and when asked about it he said,

“I was not touched by testing except that Allaah bestowed on me four favours: that it wasn’t a test in my Deen, that it was not greater than me, that it was not greater than what befell me, and that I was not deprived of being contented and patient, and that I hope for the reward from Allaah.”
another is ...........
Ash-Sha’bi
reported that
Shuraih
said:

“I would be inflicted with a misfortune , yet I thank Allah for it because of four things:

I thank Him for not inflicting on me a sever misfortune,
for giving me patience to endure it,
for guiding me to get rewarded for being patient,
and for not causing this misfortune to affect my religion.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
asalam o alykum sister
wel done ......i was a wise and timely reaction mashaAllah,,,
with emaan the level of suffering is associated with level of emaan subhan Allah ...our Lord purify us from the dirts of out naffs ,,, dont worry dear sister ;;;;
:)
i was passing by these saying of Hazrat Omar R.A
passing them on to you....
It is reported from `Umar رضي الله عنه that he used to praise Allaah سبحانه وتعالى for tests and trials and when asked about it he said,

“I was not touched by testing except that Allaah bestowed on me four favours: that it wasn’t a test in my Deen, that it was not greater than me, that it was not greater than what befell me, and that I was not deprived of being contented and patient, and that I hope for the reward from Allaah.”
another is ...........
Ash-Sha’bi
reported that
Shuraih
said:

“I would be inflicted with a misfortune , yet I thank Allah for it because of four things:

I thank Him for not inflicting on me a sever misfortune,
for giving me patience to endure it,
for guiding me to get rewarded for being patient,
and for not causing this misfortune to affect my religion.

:wasalam: MY DEAR SISTER...:SMILY252:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for advising me using those wonderful narrations which i have never heard before...:hearts:

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL GUIDE ALL OF US...AAMEEN

FEE AMANILLAH

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Poor sister. I make dua to you that you will not become hurted by words of people whose everytimes haven´t good manners how to behave.

:hearts: *hugs to you*

a_stranger

Dear sister remember how was our prophet:saw2: was treated by his own people when he told them that ; No God but Allah . They hurted him in many ways , but his heart was firm with faith may Allah gather us all with our prophet :saw2:in janna and give us patient.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

jazakallahu khair sister harb, and a_stranger for your kind words and Duas and reminders...:)
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL..

FEE AMANILLAH

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

jazakallahu khair sister harb, and a_stranger for your kind words and Duas and reminders...:)
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL..

FEE AMANILLAH

Sister, even if you respect them they don't respect you. May Allah guide them and these are tests as Allah said that he will not let the believers sit in idle without any test and go to Paradise just like that. As you are a very good student, unless otherwise you have any unusual gift from Allah regarding memory, you studied hard and worked hard to score the highest marks in class. Your test was not easy, it was hard but you managed to the top with patience, hard work and determination. Similarly, everyone who claim's to have Imaan must pass through tests of different levels and work hard to get Jannah. InshAllah you will be very patient and tolerant. The best is to move to a land where you will have less trouble following Islam. It is actually a must for every Muslim. If you can't immigrate then be patient and ask Allah to help you out through the tests he has laid down before you.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yesterday I heard that a maroccan "niqabed" woman frightnened the children of a primary school because of her black dress.they called her "the black teacher"
there is so much ignorance and confusion.why do italians (not everybody,but the most part)have no surprise if they see 2 men kissing in public or a prostitute walking on the road???
I had unfortunatelly a dispute with the daughter of my(bad) neighbours,and she whispered in my ear<extracomunitari>.
she didn't know that I'm more italian than her,and now we'll go to the tribulnal because her mothe has publically offended my "maroccan"husband telling some bad words.if somebody wants to be repsected,he/she should go by the law.many ones think that strangers are ignorant and that the hijabed women are the slaves of the husbads,freedomless...But by myself it's time to stop these abuses above us muslims.:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah khair sister,
Allah azza wa jal is with you, you got nothing to worry, inshaa'Allah

wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
YA'Allaaah! subhanak!

You know it's very IRONIC how she would call you "uneducated" yet she lacks the basics of learning to RESPECT other humans!! I pity her.....I ask Allaah to guide her to the truth. ameen

Hey, dear sister STAY strong for Islam.......Allaah subhanahu wata'ala described believers as......* and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness (Salaam)* :) [Qur'an 25:63]

You're a believer.....words will not hurt you, show them the way by your actions:)

I ask Allaah to make everything easy for you, ameen
Stay strong, sister. We've always got your back!
hahaha....I dont know why, but this comment made me SMILE.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: to all...

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for hayat84, saifkhan and *AmatuAllah4lyf* FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT,,,,:)

You see...another interesting part of my story which I forgot to tell you all is that...when This teacher of mine created a scene out of her ignorance.. another lady who is having the responsibilities towards the documents of the students too was there....
as I told you that I went to school to collect my leaving documents...later on I asked this lady to give me the documents and sign in my papers...you know what she did?????????

she said to wait out side till she arrange her table...:SMILY335:i said ok fine...
after few seconds she came and told to wait till she have her lunch:confused:...i said ok for that too....
later on she came and then told me to find my documents among hundreds of files on my own....:angryred:INNALLAH MA'ASSABIREEN....Uf...

so i started to search but I could never find mine but i came across all the other students' documents who studied with me.. :angryblue:

SUBHANALLAH..... the time I spent with these people, and the incidents took place...gave me a clue that this lady has purposely playing a trick on me by hiding my files...IM QUITE SURE...ALLAH TALA KNOWS THE BEST..I dont know to explain but im sure..that she is up to some thing...:girl3:

then I told her that my files are missing..you know what she said???
"so what???....then go home and come next week and search the other cupboard " :mad::angryred::angryred:

I was already having headache and I returned home...and INSHA ALLAH i will go to school again on this Thur day...and I am sure that they will surely plot against me once more....:girl3:
so please do pray that nothing should go wrong...and please do pray that the misconceptions they have about Islam should vanish soon,,,and pray that I should never loose my control and I should not become silence in required circumstances LOL

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts: