Introduction.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum.

I have joined this forum with a surety that it is a platform for discussions about pure Islam,the one taught by Muhammad(SAW).

I am a convert to Deen of Allah from Hinduism. I struggled alone to be a Muslim since 1994 but Alhamdulillah I entered Deen of Allah in 2006,indeed a long race to seek the truth.

But a good news to all my Br's and Sis's in Islam that a couple of days before at last my Hindu wife submitted her to Allah.

Hope we help each other in an endeavor to uplift our Iman and spirituality.

May our last breath be exhaled with commitment to Tawheed.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Wa alaikum assalamu dear brother Abdullah.

Wecome to TTI and most welcome to Islam, the way chosen for humanity by their creator. All praises be to Allah the most merciful that He opened your heart and at last, the heart of your life partner to the way that leads to Him.

This is a very good news and I think you are one of the very special people as there are so many obstacles for people to come to Islam from Hinduism.

All I can say is Mabrook (congratulations) to both of you and may the blessings and peace of Allah be with you in both abodes.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
:wasalam:

Masha Allah brother, I´m very pleased to hear that about your wife. May the both of you live a long and happy life insha Allah:)

May your struggles all fade away, so be sure to put your faith in Allah subhana wa ta´ala.

PS: Welcome to tti:hijabi:
my greetings to your wife, I´m sure she´ll have a lot of questions, so having you by her side is a good reassurance.

:salam2:

Perseveranze

Aslaamu Alaikum,

That's very nice to hear my Brother in Islam, it's beautiful to hear such stories :) I am so glad you found your way and more glad that your wife shall follow you soon, as guided by Allah(swt).

My blessings go towards you and your wife. Keep happy and true to the deen, increase/share your knowlege and let Islam be known and understood.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Assalam-o-alikum my dear brother.... My heartiest congratulations to you and to your wife on your reversion to Islam. The only Deen which is pleasent to Allah (SWT) and which will InshaAllah lead all of us to Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen.

If you get a chance then please tell us how you and your wife get reverted to Islam. And also please don't hesitate to ask any question here... Remember there is no such thinh as a stupid question or wrong questiom etc.

Hope to see you around. Wassalam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum and welcome to TTI bhai....( i think its Indian word too??) if its not, i just meant to say BROTHER in urdu :shymuslima1:

anyway, congrats in your reversion to the true religion of God almighty, the creator of all creation. May Allaah ease the path for you and all of us Muslims and may Allaah give guidance to those who sincerely seek it. ameen

Mairo

Maryama
Wa alaikum salaam brother! So wonderful to read your post, I never get tired of seeing all the reverts in tti, it brings me such joy. Looking forward to your contributions in this beautiful religion.

Best wishes to you and your family

from your sister in Islam
Mairo

saif

:salam2: dear brother Abdullah

Heartiest congratulations to you and to your wife for finding the courage to embrace Islam. Reverts from Hinduism are very dear to my heart because I can connect myself to them. Being a born muslim myself, I always think, there was once a reversion, which has blessed us to be born in a muslim home. (By the way, my forefathers were kashmiri padits). Whenever I thank Allah for being muslim, my thoughts also go to my forefathers, who I don't know, but who had taken the same step, which you have taken and have faced all those difficulties, which you are facing. Just get a feeling of the thought, that it's not only you, who have converted. You have founded a family of muslims and InshaAllah your next generations will be muslim too and you will inshaAllah have a share in all the good deeds they will do being muslims.

May Allah bless you and your family. May Allah make it easy on you. May you get to see reversions of all your dearest ones.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
welcome to the site..

may Allah easen up and help you and your family in your endeavors..

assalaamu alaykkum

muslimshabs

masha Allah

salaamu alaikum

This is really a great reward by Almighty to you. May Allah help us to seek the right path and lead us on the siratul mustaqeem...
welcome to TTI brother , you are on the right place to learn Islam...

wasalaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah dear brother, it is real blessing of Allah that you have been guided to Islaam. Allah guides those whom He loves the most.

If I can ask you, that if you can please to share your story how did you accepted Islaam, because I love a loot to reed the stories of new Muslims and they all are remainder how Allah is the best Guider and Helper.

I apologise dear brother if I said anything wrong. May Allah reword you and give you everything the best on the both Worlds and to your family.Ameen summa ameen

tariq353

Bhai jaan its a great news........

May Allah Bless u both in both of the worlds.......

Jazak allah khair

:)

sachin4islam

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah dear brother, it is real blessing of Allah that you have been guided to Islaam. Allah guides those whom He loves the most.

If I can ask you, that if you can please to share your story how did you accepted Islaam, because I love a loot to reed the stories of new Muslims and they all are remainder how Allah is the best Guider and Helper.

I apologise dear brother if I said anything wrong. May Allah reword you and give you everything the best on the both Worlds and to your family.Ameen summa ameen

Assalam Alaikum: Sis.

Thanks to you. Ameen for your Du'aa. InshaAllah I will post about ''how did I revert to Islam''. Take care.

Regards.

mahaseeb

Assalam Alaikum.

I have joined this forum with a surety that it is a platform for discussions about pure Islam,the one taught by Muhammad(SAW).

I am a convert to Deen of Allah from Hinduism. I struggled alone to be a Muslim since 1994 but Alhamdulillah I entered Deen of Allah in 2006,indeed a long race to seek the truth.

But a good news to all my Br's and Sis's in Islam that a couple of days before at last my Hindu wife submitted her to Allah.

Hope we help each other in an endeviour to uplift our Iman and spirituality.

May our last breath be exhaled with committment to Tawheed.

(Abdullah).
India.

Asalamaualikum Abdullah
Alhamdulillah i dont have any word to express how blessed you are because allah guides whom he wants and mashallah allah guided your wife in deen subhanallah.All i can do is just praise allah and make dua for you both that may allah make your way and life easy my brother.
I was following this TTI site for a long time but never bothered to register it since i didnt have time to reply but i was following all of your posts and this is my first reply or post on this website.I am an indian and i have many friends who are hindus and are very dear to me.I really feel sad some times when i am with my friends.And some times when i read your post i pray 'O Allah guide my friend as you have guided Abdullah since you were hindu too.But i dont know its allah who guides whom he wills.Brother i wish you all the best in life.
Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

sachin4islam

Asalamaualikum Abdullah
Alhamdulillah i dont have any word to express how blessed you are because allah guides whom he wants and mashallah allah guided your wife in deen subhanallah.All i can do is just praise allah and make dua for you both that may allah make your way and life easy my brother.
I was following this TTI site for a long time but never bothered to register it since i didnt have time to reply but i was following all of your posts and this is my first reply or post on this website.I am an indian and i have many friends who are hindus and are very dear to me.I really feel sad some times when i am with my friends.And some times when i read your post i pray 'O Allah guide my friend as you have guided Abdullah since you were hindu too.But i dont know its allah who guides whom he wills.Brother i wish you all the best in life.
Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

Assalam Alaikum: Br,Abdul.

Your words are soooo....... kind. May Allah bless you. I am wordless to thank you for your words. Br,I just suggest you,if have truth to reveal than speak it out to your Hindu friends. They are really living amidst darkness. Please go ahead. Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah that you followed my posts. I am speechless. May Allah bless you. May Allah turn circumstances in your favor.
Regards,thanks and Ameen for your Du'aa from both me and my wife.

sachin4islam

Walikum Assalam: Br. Welcome to TTI. Keep up Islamic spirit,InshaAllah every member is your Br/Sis for sake of Allah,more than a mere friend. May Allah bless you.

Regards.