Smile

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Smile- campaing

I have created international charity campaing for getting helps to poor families and specially poor kids in Gaza.

Idea is collect sweets, clothes, toys and money for poor families in Gaza for kids for day of eid. Lets put smile to face of poor children in Gaza. I co-operate with some families whose make humanitarian work in Gaza already and also with some imams there. This campaing has no glue with any political organization.

People in Gaza are sometimes so poor they can´t even have enough food for iftar meal but need to go sleep hungry.

If you are thinking you can help them even a little, please post to this thread or send me pm.

your sister in Islam
Saliha Harb

Saliha is name has given to me in Gaza in cause of my work for human rights, its meaning is fairly person

So lets put smile to faces of kids in Gaza at the day of eid :lol:

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: How are the goods going to make it throw to the palestinians? Ive always thought it would be an extremey difficult task to manage. Thank you for your efforts, now israel will officialy call you a terrorist :astag:. But one small charity is enough to make some major changes id imagine

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thanks brother about your comment. Yes surely i am very danger terrorist. Last time I collected teddy bears, now toys in general and sweets.

If terrorism is this, specially islamic terrorism I am proud to be one.

I took this smiley as sign of this campaing:

balloony.gif

Smile?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
How are the goods going to make it throw to the palestinians?

By post via Egypt to some families whose already make charity and with some imams in Gaza. Also via Turkish charity organization IHH.

IHH is this one with Mavi Marmara ship. Teddies what I collected before goes with it.

:shymuslima1: Changing world you need only will to change it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

OK...give us the information. Where do we send things and please be specific as to what is needed. What kind of clothes. Winter summer..do you need shoes..how large a box etc. etc. This will be fun. If you can post a poster with information I can take them to stores in the area.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Asalaam walaikum,

OK...give us the information. Where do we send things and please be specific as to what is needed. What kind of clothes. Winter summer..do you need shoes..how large a box etc. etc. This will be fun. If you can post a poster with information I can take them to stores in the area.

Thanks dear Aapa. I will talk with my contacts in Gaza soon about these matters, then tell more.

:hearts: Smile to faces.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah wabarakatuh

MasaAllah sister Harb or Saliha Harb :) I m proud of you and your works. I will search the adress of IHH near my area inshaallah and try to give a support.

Thanks for reminding.. I always think about it but somehow goes out of my mind.. inshaallah i ll do something before it is too late ;)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah wabarakatuh

MasaAllah sister Harb or Saliha Harb :) I m proud of you and your works. I will search the adress of IHH near my area inshaallah and try to give a support.

Thanks for reminding.. I always think about it but somehow goes out of my mind.. inshaallah i ll do something before it is too late ;)

Thanks dear. IHH makes great work.

:hearts: