Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein

twas19

Asalaamualaykum

I think this video is great, so I thought to share. Finally someone who speaks the absolute truth.

[yt]cNQSV3BBtZ4[/yt]

Walaykumasalaam.

:salam2:

Dear sister i wish to ask you something.I posted this thread in the first place with this video how come it become yours? yes i posted this yesterday.and now its not even in my Thread list .

:wasalam:

B.H.

Finklestein is correctly pointing out that what the Zionists believe is:

The Germans tried to kill all of the Jews.

So, we Jews, because of what the Germans did, can do to the Palestinians what was done to us.

Lena

So, we Jews, because of what the Germans did, can do to the Palestinians what was done to us.

And, you are okay with that?

Kakorot

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Interesting....I wonder what his comments were just prior to this that got the girl so upset.

Finkelsteins opinions on the Palestinain issue are no secret and can be read in his books, also you can Youtube his name for more interviews/speeches he makes.

In the video it is clear Finkelstein must have alluded to the fact that the current Israeli state is to Palestinains what Nazi Germany was to the Jews. He must have compared the Zionists of today and their suppoters, to the Nazi's.

And, you are okay with that?

Easy now, B.H said 'Zionists believe' not 'I believe'

Wa-salaam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

And the Muslims will avenge everything the zionists did to our brothers and sisters. InshAllah. The day of victory is not far.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Dear sister i wish to ask you something.I posted this thread in the first place with this video how come it become yours? yes i posted this yesterday.and now its not even in my Thread list .

I see it has been posted before aswell .....and it was last year

Assalamu'alaykum,

Your thread and the sisters thread were merged by a moderator (not me) whichever moderator was responsible for the merge didn't post in this thread that it was merged, so I assume this confused you. Your post from yesterday is still apparent in this thread, post # 19.

abdul-aziz

Interesting....I wonder what his comments were just prior to this that got the girl so upset.

here you will find a video that talks about professor Norman Finkelstein and also has another part to be posted. Very informative information about the political alliances associated in the USA. Do keep in mind this guy is a professor with many achievements and confrontations.

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/2011/04/2011412103819678591.html This is a coverage by aljazeera into the works of Norman Finkelstein very informative.

The part with the girl crying shows more time just before she spoke on this video than the other.

[EDIT] Jen, I don't think you would watch the video about this professor so if you want exactly the point on the video where just before the girl gets up try 29:30; 29 min 30 secs but really that event at that place was kinda heated up prior and during the professors speaking. They tried every way to incite chaos and violence with people who address the zionist. This professor by the way knows what he's talking about, but because he questions the zionist/jews about their actions he is out-casted, at least by their crew. So do watch the whole 40 minutes of the aljazeera video, as it approaches the issues and difficulties faced when asking the real questions with factual answers .

bari

Arrogance leads to destruction, the modern day fir'aun will be taken care off, matter of time and insha Allah we make dua for it so that it happens quickly.Po

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
For a second I was confused this was a parade in America and then realized it was Israel.

Does anyone know if he's okay? I cried when I saw this and I am so proud of him for being an American and speaking out against the atrocities committed by Israel. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give him hidayah and bring him to the True Path so that his deeds are not in vain. I hope to God he's okay.

What I want to know is why was he alone? Where were the pro-Palestinian supporters? Here's a young Jewish man fighting for the rights of Palestinians and Muslims and not one of them came to his aid? They were definitely there, you could hear the takbirs in the background.

As for Dr. Finlelstein, he's nothing short of amazing and I wish the same for him as well. People like these two prove that not all Jews and Americans are supporters for oppression and persecution against Muslims.