In need of your precious du`aas...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah..! Hope you're all doing wonderful insha'Allaah!

Ikhwaani, a close family of my in-laws are really in need of du`aas at the moment wallah. Some of you might've seen this on the news, but a really tragic incident happened yesterday just before Iftar. An 11-month old baby girl fell off of a building, from the 9th floor. Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi raaji`oon. It was qadr of Allaah. Now the family are in distress...most are still in shock. The grandmother actually went into coma from it. The grandpa isn't any better. He's a member of the local masjid..and even in his old age, has been contributing quite alot into keeping the masjid in good shape. His company is sorely missed...may Allaah grant him the effort to go out into public once again.

Please pray for them that Allaah SWT grants them sabr and the will to move on. Also for the grandmother. May Allaah's aid be with her.

Ramadhaan Mubaarak beloved brothers and sisters!

friend263

Assalamualaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatahu

May Allah have his mercy on all of them... And hope Allah gives patience to the family members. Please do remember me in ur supplications.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalmaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

This is sad news. May Allaah have mercy on all of them and grant patience to the family . May Allaah restore the Grandparents health.

Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Raj'oon.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum.

If we can do anything let us know. Insha'Allah, we will make dua.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

may Allah bring peace to the hearts of the family members. may Allah admit them to paradise and reunite them with the child. may Allah strengthen their hearts and keep them firm on the straight path.

yasak80

May Allah give them their health back and sabr inshaallah.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam: warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Innalillahi wainna ilayha raji'un.
That's really sad.May Allah give sabr to family and cure the grandparents.Ameen.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam

Oh such horrible news! Im so sorry to hear about this! May Allah be with the family now and help them to get through their grief inshallah! I pray the grandparents will recover from this terrible shock Ameen!

wa salam

Aroosak

May Allah help this family through this sad time, may He gives them Sabr and relief.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sympathies And Condolences.

As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah..! Hope you're all doing wonderful insha'Allaah!

Ikhwaani, a close family of my in-laws are really in need of du`aas at the moment wallah. Some of you might've seen this on the news, but a really tragic incident happened yesterday just before Iftar. An 11-month old baby girl fell off of a building, from the 9th floor. Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi raaji`oon. It was qadr of Allaah. Now the family are in distress...most are still in shock. The grandmother actually went into coma from it. The grandpa isn't any better. He's a member of the local masjid..and even in his old age, has been contributing quite alot into keeping the masjid in good shape. His company is sorely missed...may Allaah grant him the effort to go out into public once again.

Please pray for them that Allaah SWT grants them sabr and the will to move on. Also for the grandmother. May Allaah's aid be with her.

~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:bismillah:
Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi raaji`uun.
From Allah (swt)we come
And To Allah (swt)
we shall return!

Sympathies And Condolences.
To The family.
~May Allah swt help and give them patience and strenght
to overcome this tough and grief moment~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt reward you for your good intention~Amin!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And
To
All My Family In Islam.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

shut up! that baby on the news is related to you?? subhana'Allaah!!! I watched the news coverage. Inna lillah waina ilahi rajioun! wallahi, we're all going back to Allaah ta'ala. It is just that some of us go before others. I ask Allah to give her family sabr for indeed this is a tragedy! She is in a better place. She was just a child!!:hearts:

update us on the grandpa......we shall keep him and the family in our duas insha'Allah!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Aameen to all of your du`aas!:]

Jazaa'kumullahu khayr guys! All of you! Your du`aas are very much appreciated wallah..!

Thank you Aapa, your prayers will do!:)
And Amatullaah, yeah we're sorta related. Though not very close. But Alhamdulillaah, I've met them on some occasion.
The grandpa is somewhat better(all thanks to Allaah), I'm just worried for the grandma. Please don't forget her sisters and brothers. She's still in a coma. And the baby was buried yesterday(Thurs at noon). I pray that Rabbanaa rests her soul.
May Allaah SWT's mercy be upon us all. Aameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

InshaAllah I will make Du'a for this family.

Please do your best to tell them to be patient sister.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

A-believer-25

This is sad news, indeed! :(

May Allah (SWT) give peace to them and bless them in this world and the next! May Allah (SWT) have mercy on them and may Allah (SWT) give them patience, ameen!