I am Roman Cathloic but wish to convert...

mohammed nasser

:ma: it may be not easy to convert in your case but i think you can be muslim and do not tell your family
or if you understand very well , you can debate with them
For me , it is easy to persuade people with islam on condition that they listen and discuss objectively:astag:

hunky

asalamu-alyi-kum,
mashallah u think to reverting to islam, as any human which is born is in islam till his\her parents converts them to their religion....so pray to allah that to help you and guide you with his mercy towards right path which is none other than islam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation for choosing Islam.

Hello i'm new to these forums and I seek help in converting to Islam.Why am I u may ask i have never had a great love 4 my current religion andd never really got that much into it but I have a good feeling about this but I need as much help with the converting process as possible.It will be harder since my my family is most likely aginst it so really I NEED HELP!! I'm 14 ._. and I think it's a turn in the right direction.i look forward to your responses

And as my first step in what I consider the RIGHT direction.....Alhamdulillah ^_^
~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Hi!
Hello.

Welcome To TTI.
So glad to have you here with us.

Congratulation on your brilliant decision.

If you wish to convert to Islam,
You can visit your town/country Islamic Religious Council
Or
the nearest or any mosque,Islamic's center
near you .

Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!

Hope to be meeting you again soon.
Please update us of your situation
and the need of help that we can assist you.

Take care!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

~Wassalam

mosabaig

We pray for you

Welcome STEFANA

SEEK THE TRUTH
TRUTH WILL SATISFY YOU

SEEK THE ONE WHO CREATED EVERYTHING
SURELY HE WILL GUIDE YOU

:tti_sister:

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: sister welcome to TTI.....:blackhijab: feel free to ask any questions all the great brothers and sisters and i of course will be very happy to help you

Jennie

I see that this post is very old. I do hope your situation has improved Stefana. by now i would assume you are, or you are almost, an adult.

I wanted to share with you, that it IS possible to lead your life in Islam, even if your loved ones around you do not approve. I am 27 years old but my family is violently prejudice and against Islam. (for the standard ignorant reasons, i am sure you are aware by now) So when i first came to Islam (2 years ago to learn) I was fearful. Fearful to tell my parents, siblings, friends, coworkers, anyone. I still have not worked up my courage to wear Hijab, though i wish i could with all my heart. I am told Allah (swt) is patient, and forgiving. But that does not take away my guilt. but I live with my parents at this time, and to wear Hijab could potentially either put my saftey in danger, or at the very least, risk losing my daughter (my parents often tell me they will take her from me, as punishment for whatever it is they can think of)

but i have persevered. By Allah and by the love of my online sisters. and you can too!

Insha Allah this finds you happy and safe.

assalamu alaikum

esperanza

revert of many years
I see that this post is very old. I do hope your situation has improved Stefana. by now i would assume you are, or you are almost, an adult.

I wanted to share with you, that it IS possible to lead your life in Islam, even if your loved ones around you do not approve. I am 27 years old but my family is violently prejudice and against Islam. (for the standard ignorant reasons, i am sure you are aware by now) So when i first came to Islam (2 years ago to learn) I was fearful. Fearful to tell my parents, siblings, friends, coworkers, anyone. I still have not worked up my courage to wear Hijab, though i wish i could with all my heart. I am told Allah (swt) is patient, and forgiving. But that does not take away my guilt. but I live with my parents at this time, and to wear Hijab could potentially either put my saftey in danger, or at the very least, risk losing my daughter (my parents often tell me they will take her from me, as punishment for whatever it is they can think of)

but i have persevered. By Allah and by the love of my online sisters. and you can too!

assalamu alaikum

assalam alaykum

dear sister
i just read what you wrote about how difficult it is for you to practise Islam..may Allah only make it easier for you ..inshallah in time things will get easier

esperanza

revert of many years

assalamu alaikum

MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER

Jennie

thank you so much. i pray that it becomes easier every day. i just went thru divorce (from a cheating and abusive faithless husband) and i hope to find a job so that my daughter and i can move on our own.

esperanza

revert of many years
thank you so much. i pray that it becomes easier every day. i just went thru divorce (from a cheating and abusive faithless husband) and i hope to find a job so that my daughter and i can move on our own.

salam sister....may Allah guide you and make your life easier