Hello!

-Sarah-

Hello, I'm Sarah, nice to meet you! I am a Catholic but want to learn about Islam. I was walking home from church and I always pass by the local mosque but never paid any attention to it. But I stopped and started thinking, "What if Catholicism isn't the truth? What if my belief in Jesus as the Son of God is wrong?" So I am here to learn about Islam. :)

lifeisislam

assalamualikum,

sister welcome to this site inshallah all ur doubts will be cleared and u would have a clear picture of what exactly is our goal in this life and whom we are suppose to worship , once again i would like to thank you for coming with an open mind towards islam , wish u all the best and please feel free to post any questions inshallah we all will help u .

rahman2040

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI sister, here are many knowledgeable sisters who can help you understand Islam.

‘All praise be to God alone,
the Lord of all the worlds,
the All-Merciful, the Ever Mercy-giving,
the Master of the Day of Judgement.
You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help.
Guide us on the Straight Path,
The path of whom You have blessed, not of those who incur You anger,
Nor of those who go astray.’
(al-Fatihah 1: 1-7)

Allah knows best

a_stranger

You are most welcome, islam teaches that there is one creator , everything else is his creation including all the prophets peace be upon them.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Hello Sarah!

Happy to have you here. You can always start up a new thread and ask questions regarding Islam.

And yes, we believe Jesus (peace be upon him) was one of the mightiest messengers of God. :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hey Sarah!

We are pleased to have you with us. Hope you enjoy your stay at TTI and benefit from it. Do not hesitate to ask questions, Inshaa'Allaah ( Allaah's willing) you will find all the answers you need.

Jesus is very dear to us Muslims. We follow almost all of his teaching. I think it will be no exggeration if someone says Muslims are almost Christians i.e Christ followers. Quran speaks highly of the honest amongst you and of Jesus peace and blessings be upon him. You will enjoy learning about Islam as it isn't really different to what you already follow except in some parts.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI.

Hello, I'm Sarah, nice to meet you! I am a Catholic but want to learn about Islam. I was walking home from church and I always pass by the local mosque but never paid any attention to it. But I stopped and started thinking, "What if Catholicism isn't the truth? What if my belief in Jesus as the Son of God is wrong?" So I am here to learn about Islam. :)
~~~
:salam2:
To all my bros and sistrs
in Islam.
Hey!
Hi :)
Welcome to TTI,Sarah :SMILY259:
Glad to have you here with us.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

See ya,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)