Du'a request.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh.

Brothers & sisters please make du'a for my grandfather. He had just past away few hours back.

May Allah forgives his sins and place him among the pious! Ameen ya rabbal 'alameen!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Inaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji`uun..! May Allaah tabaaraka wa ta`aalaa have mercy on him and expand his grave!!Aameen

I, myself have lost the last of my grandparens nearly 2 years ago !

Have sabr, akh, we're all heading there!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Inni lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allaah widen the grave of your grandfather and place him among the soleeheen, Ameen.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa'aleika salaam waRahmatullah waBarakatuh,

Inna lilaah wa inna ilayhi raji'oun. I will be making du'a for your grand-father inshAllaah.

Remember what the Prophet 'aleihi salaam would say in such circumstances:

'Inna-l ayna la tadma3 wa inna-l qalba la tahzan wa la naqul ila ma yuhhibu-llaah'

'Verily the eye sheds tears and the heart is sad but we do not say except what Allaah loves.'

Ar-Rasul 'aleihi salaam said:

“If a servant of Allah is afflicted with a misfortune and says: ‘Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un, Allahumma ajirni fi musibati wa akhlif li khairan minha‘

(Verily we belong to Allah and truly to Him shall we return. O Allah! Protect me in this calamity that has befallen me and replace it with something better), Allah will accept his prayer, grant him reward for his affliction, and replace it with something better''

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekum Asslam warahamatuallhi wabarakatu,
Inna lilaah wa inna ilayhi rajioun.
sad news :( my sincere consolodences, may allah have mercy on your grandfather.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuhu,

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allah make it easy for your grandfather in the grave, make his path smooth to Jannat-ul-Firdaws and give you patience during this time. Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Inaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. May Allaah accept his deeds and forgive his sins. May Allaah widen his grave and grant him Jannah Al Firdous. May Allaah grant you and your family patience. Ameen.

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

Inaa lilaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. Itz sad news to hear. May Allah Grant him jannah forgive his sins.ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allah Azzawajal forgive us our sins and let us enter Jannah... Aameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sympathy and Condolences.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh.

Brothers & sisters please make du'a for my grandfather. He had just past away few hours back.

May Allah forgives his sins and place him among the pious! Ameen ya rabbal 'alameen!
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Inna illahi wa inna ilaihi rajjiuun.
From Allah we come
And
to Allah we shall return.

Sympathy and condolences
on the passing of your dear grandfather.

~May Allah swt be please with him and place him with the pious of people in Jannah~Amin!
And
May Allah swt grant you and your family
patience during this sad moment~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

Inna illahi wa inna illahi rajioun.
May Allah give you and your family sabr.and your grandfather
Jannah

Ameen