He is my brother and she is my sister!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Each and every second, the Muslims of Syria are being terrorised by the forces of Bashar al-Asad. Massacre after massacre. Life after life. Tortured and killed.

More than 13,000 lives are being lost in this huge battle until today since it begun last year, against Islam and Muslims.

Arn't we going to keep our brothers and sisters in our Du'as? Imams Ahmad and Tirmidhi narrate in their collections on the authority of Zaid ibn Thabit that the Prophet ﷺ said, ‘’How blessed is al-Sham’’! The companions around asked: ‘’Why is that’’? The messenger ﷺ replied, ‘’I see the angels of Allah spreading their wings over al-Sham’’.

Have you seen the videos of the massacre of Haula?

Here it is:

Warning: The video contains deep pictures for the sensitive hearts.

[yt]bLab9mIl750[/yt]

IbnAdam77

This is not an issue between people of Syria. It is not a political issue either. However, this is an issue between Truth and Falsehood.

Coward Bashar is repeating what the Pharoah did to the people of Bani Israel, in a far more worse level.

He is repeating what his father has done until his death in 2000.

Brothers and sisters your Du'as! Your Du'as!

O Allah! Be my witness!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

esperanza

revert of many years
ameen:tti_sister:
and those innocent children are our children,,,,,,,,,,,,

we have a duty in islam to protect orphans,,

these children are worse than orphans,,

we have to protect the right of children just to live,

think of your children wiht thier comfy lives ..their laptops their iphones .......

and do what you can for the children of syria

IbnAdam77

389361_245357115570605_1517951999_n.jpg

She is 10 years old, from Talbeeseh of Homs. Her Name is Alaa AlShmali. She was killed by the Regime Forces Today.