i want to get up for fajar

uk_brother786

:salam2:

i used to get up for fajar prayer but now i couldnt because i couldnt sleep and very tired.

i heard there is surah for wake me up for fajar?

anyone know??

Thanks

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member

i used to get up for fajar prayer but now i couldnt because i couldnt sleep and very tired.

i heard there is surah for wake me up for fajar?

anyone know??

Thanks

:salam2: bro,

Did you try and set your alarm!:blackhijab:

I have heard that you can pray your Fajr prayer up to 7am. (I THINK!)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You should first make dua to Allah (SWA) when you do Ishaa Salat that you wake up for fajr. I always make intention that I weake up for Tahajud as well as Fajr.

I hope this helps brother.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

You need to wake up and do Salat half an hour after sunrise. And sunrise is at 7:55 in my location okay sis? So I should do Fajr over 25 minutes before sunrise, and if sunrise passed, then you need to do Fajr 35 minutes afterwards.

I hope this can help you sister. :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I think that is the problem u cannot think fajr is until 7 am. You have to think it starts 5.45 am...not ends at 7 am...

Your body can also be a biological clock ...get used to waking up early and it will automatically wakes u up..

zarah

Islam
Staff member
You need to wake up and do Salat half an hour after sunrise. And sunrise is at 7:55 in my location okay sis? So I should do Fajr over 25 minutes before sunrise, and if sunrise passed, then you need to do Fajr 35 minutes afterwards.

I hope this can help you sister. :)

Jazzak-Allah Khair bro!

(alkathiri)

I think that is the problem u cannot think fajr is until 7 am. You have to think it starts 5.45 am...not ends at 7 am...

Your body can also be a biological clock ...get used to waking up early and it will automatically wakes u up..

Yeah I know what you trying to say bro,Jazzak-Allah khair.:hijabi:

baffo10

Assalamo alekom .... drink alot of water before u goo to bed ...they u wake for a toilet .... i try it and it works jazakumAllahu khayran.

carpy321

Assalamo alekom .... drink alot of water before u goo to bed ...they u wake for a toilet .... i try it and it works jazakumAllahu khayran.

I also do this! i find it an extremely useful way!! or drink lots of water then set your alarm that way you cant fall back to sleep cos u need the toilet!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I've found that whenever I go to bed with a serious intention of waking up for fajr, I manage to do so. Sometimes, I wake up even before my alarm clock goes on, which is pretty amazing. Remember, if you have serious intention, then you will find yourself going to bed early (around 10 or 11pm, instead of midnight). Also, you'll be double checking that your alarm is set. My phone can store up to 6 alarms on it, and I put each 5 minutes apart.

As opposed to times when I DON'T have serious intention....I could go to sleep early and still sleep through all my alarms. Just convince yourself that you want to wake up for it everyday, and inshAllah you will develop a good sleep cycle. And if fajr is at 7am for you, then lucky yoU!! Fajr, where I live is usually between 4am and 5:30am....hmmm-harr.

divident

i have good motivation for waking up on fajar prayer times,the motivation is:
Would you more afraid to a sleep than Allah SWT(subhanawatta'ala) who created million of galaxy,we just live on the one of the planet on the one of the million galaxy,just imagine if Allah SWT angry to us as small creature being and HE leave us by removing our hidayah?which will you choose?woke up for 15 minute doing prayer or sleep past it?after pray you can continue your sleep

Allah SWT have created our praying time to more smaller than originally Allah SWT gave to Rasullulah SAW at the Isra Mi'raj,at first Rasullulah SAW need to do 50 times a day,then come back again to Allah SWT and said that human cann't do that much,and after 3 times? it got reduced into 'just' 5 times a day,just imagine how kind and understerstood Allah SWT to us.

Allah SWT creating fajar prayer not just because any reason,it has been a scientific research that if people got much more sleep time,they will got a health problem,by doing fajar and other pray it will eliminated our excessive sleep time,Allah SWT already measured anything will going well in places,just believe in HIS rules.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Let me see, I'm a pretty deep sleeper (and when I say deep, I mean deep!). Still, if you got to bed early you'll manage to wake up. It can prove difficult at first but get into a cycle and you'll get used to it...Good night!:SMILY153: :SMILY153: :SMILY153:

wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Uh, I didn't really mean that Fajr was at 7:00 at my time, I was talikng about sunrise.

Agh I always make a mistake. I said that sunrise what at 7:55 but I really meant 6:55. Sorry everyone! :D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salam alaikum.

I've found that whenever I go to bed with a serious intention of waking up for fajr, I manage to do so. Sometimes, I wake up even before my alarm clock goes on, which is pretty amazing. Remember, if you have serious intention, then you will find yourself going to bed early (around 10 or 11pm, instead of midnight). Also, you'll be double checking that your alarm is set. My phone can store up to 6 alarms on it, and I put each 5 minutes apart.

As opposed to times when I DON'T have serious intention....I could go to sleep early and still sleep through all my alarms. Just convince yourself that you want to wake up for it everyday, and inshAllah you will develop a good sleep cycle. And if fajr is at 7am for you, then lucky yoU!! Fajr, where I live is usually between 4am and 5:30am....hmmm-harr.
Gosh so I'm not the only brother here that's making my meanings unclear! Yeah Fajr for my place is somewhere from 4:00-5:00, and sunrise is like at 6:47. :)
(Well right now anyway :))

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Wow what a great idea brother! I always have to wake up to use the bathroom, but that's usiully when it's time for sunrise.
But the bad part of doing that is that your going to start peeing in your bed. :D

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Wow what a great idea brother! I always have to wake up to use the bathroom, but that's usiully when it's time for sunrise.
But the bad part of doing that is that your going to start peeing in your bed. :D

Assalamualaikum..

i dont think it works for me..
My bladder can take the pain....that is of course if im am very sleepy...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum brother.
U know I was always making salat,all of them except Fajr,sometimes.But I wasn't so serious about them ,espessialy about the time.I was praying Fajr when I wake up,honestly I was neglecting my salats.
Then ,one day I had a severe car crash,but I wasn't hurt at all,it was like a miracle to me.After that day,I never missed Fajr,I fear of Allah and so thankfull to him that he made me to wake up.
Here is the hadith about the importance of Fajr and Asr prayers,and after reading this u will know why.Also waking up for Fajr,is showing how much u love Allah....Inshallah u will do it soon,because u never know what can happen and u don't want to be late...
salam

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Angels come to you in succession by night and day and all of them get together at the time of the Fajr and 'Asr prayers. Those who have passed the night with you (or stayed with you) ascend (to the Heaven) and Allah asks them, though He knows everything about you, well, "In what state did you leave my slaves?" The angels reply: "When we left them they were praying and when we reached them, they were praying."

Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you can get one Rak'a of the 'Asr prayer before sunset, he should complete his prayer. If any of you can get one Rak'a of the Fajr prayer before sunrise, he should complete his prayer."

Narrated Qais:

Jarir said, "We were with the Prophet and he looked at the moon--full-moon--and said, 'Certainly you will see your Lord as you see this moon and you will have no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business, etc.) a prayer before the sun-rise (Fajr) and a prayer before sunset ('Asr), you must do so.' He then recited Allah's Statement:

And celebrate the praises Of your Lord before The rising of the sun And before (its) setting." (50.39) Isma'il said, "Offer those prayers and do not miss them."

Narrated Abu Al-Mahh:

We were with Buraida in a battle on a cloudy day and he said, "Offer the 'Asr prayer early as the Prophet said, "Whoever leaves the 'Asr prayer, all his (good) deeds will be annulled."

Narrated Abu Al-Mahh:

We were with Buraida in a battle on a cloudy day and he said, "Offer the 'Asr prayer early as the Prophet said, "Whoever leaves the 'Asr prayer, all his (good) deeds will be annulled."

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Just knowing that its from Allah makes me to wake up.For him only,to meet him,to worship him,to thank him for his Mercy.We humans are nothing and so unthankfull to Allah,to our Creator.We are nothing without him.
Remember the first Muslims,how much they suffered and stand strong for their Faith.And We have everything now to worship and we are not doing it,we worship life and its taking us from the right way.Allah is always first and then the life with all its useless temporary things..
salam to all

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

State ur intention of wanting to wake up for tahajjud or fajr then recite the last 4 verse of AL_KAHF :inshallah: u will be able to

سُوۡرَةُ الکهف

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ كَانَتۡ لَهُمۡ جَنَّـٰتُ ٱلۡفِرۡدَوۡسِ نُزُلاً (١٠٧) خَـٰلِدِينَ فِيہَا لَا يَبۡغُونَ عَنۡہَا حِوَلاً۬ (١٠٨) قُل لَّوۡ كَانَ ٱلۡبَحۡرُ مِدَادً۬ا لِّكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّى لَنَفِدَ ٱلۡبَحۡرُ قَبۡلَ أَن تَنفَدَ كَلِمَـٰتُ رَبِّى وَلَوۡ جِئۡنَا بِمِثۡلِهِۦ مَدَدً۬ا (١٠٩) قُلۡ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۟ بَشَرٌ۬ مِّثۡلُكُمۡ يُوحَىٰٓ إِلَىَّ أَنَّمَآ إِلَـٰهُكُمۡ إِلَـٰهٌ۬ وَٲحِدٌ۬*!ۖ فَمَن كَانَ يَرۡجُواْ لِقَآءَ رَبِّهِۦ فَلۡيَعۡمَلۡ عَمَلاً۬ صَـٰلِحً۬ا وَلَا يُشۡرِكۡ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِۦۤ أَحَدَۢا (١١٠
)
As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have, for their entertainment, the Gardens of Paradise (107) Wherein they shall dwell (for aye): no change will they wish for themselves. (108) Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid." (109) Say: "I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your God is one God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner." (110)

hope this help
:wasalam: :hijabi: