Sugar 300 g
Eggs 10
Lemon juice 50 ml
Flour 50 g

For base;
Plain biscuits 200
Melted butter 100 g

Preparation:
• In a mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and flour, add the eggs to the mixture and stir well, pour in the sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
For Base:
• Crumble the plain biscuits finely and mix with melted butter.
• Line the base of shallow circular baking tin with the base mixture and cool for 10 minutes, remove from the fridge and add the cake mixture. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 100’C for 2 hours.
• Serve cold.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Amir_of_spain

I luv to drink Lassi!
especially mango lassi!
And ive had this at different houses/communites, but the gujis make it the best.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thanksss for sharing.

:salam2:

Thanksss for the recipe :)

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you for this sharing :) ~Amin!

Take Care!

Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

BlueBerry Chez Cake,Choc chez,plain chez cake,strawberry chez u name it i lovvvv them all!!!
Ãlhamdulillah!!!Thank you Allah for all the good food :ma:

azmirush

Yesterday was my father's 84th birthday-alhamdullillah. I'm planning to visit him this Saturday and have a family gathering- to be thankful to Allah for blessing him health and wealth-alhamdullillah. Maybe I should bake him this cheesecake.

asicsdong

Banned
Most importantly, the relationships
Tods Handbags in the story line are valid and authentic. In short words, Californication just gets Tods Croco Bags
better and better with time. You can watch it over and over again and enjoy it even more each time pealing off so many layers it has to offer.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
As-salaamu alaikum

cheese cake and tods handbag??????? Am i missing something......

i love cheese cake, alhamdulILLAH

As-salaamu alaikum