Suggestion on how to resolve the Palestinian issue

hamba2han

This is my suggestion for how the Muslim Ummah can effectively and finally resolve the Palestinian conflict.

First and foremost, the Ummah needs to just stand up and tell the United Nations to take a hike and get lost.. I would actually prefer to use another commonly-used expression to tell the UN what it can do to itself but I am afraid that if I did this, then perhaps my post might not be approved by the forum moderator.

Anyhow, it might also help if the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) issue an ultimatum to the UN demanding that the OIC be given a permanent Security Council seat complete with veto powers or else all OIC members will leave the UN body.. but considering their abysmal record at safeguarding the interests of the Muslim world at the UN, then perhaps it might also be appropriate for the Ummah to tell the OIC to take a hike as well.

When countless thousands of Muslims in Palestine and elsewhere in the world are being killed, maimed, tortured and deprived of even the most basic human rights, then it obviously becomes a fard kifaya for the Ummah to help them in whatever way possible and in such matters concerning the religious obligations of Muslims, neither the UN nor indeed the OIC has any say whatsoever in these matters.

Therefore, I now come to my suggestion on how to end the conflict in Palestine:

There is now a simple and effective way for the Ummah to destroy the military infrastructure of the Zionist entity by using advancements in technology, specifically the usage of things like drones, high-altitude balloons and 'smart bombs' which can be dropped with deadly precision from these balloons or blimps floating at 100000-150000 feet high up in the stratosphere.

By using these method, I really see no problem at all for the Ummah to recruit and assemble say a ten or even a hundred thousand-strong army of 'cyber warriors' consisting of individual computer-savvy volunteers from virtually all corners of the globe who will sit in front of their computers at home, remotely piloting and navigating tens of thousands of these drones and high-altitude blimps to the skies above their targeted destinations and then dropping their small weapons payload of 'smart bombs' onto the military infrastructure of the Zionist entity below.

In this way, the Ummah can easily destroy every fighter jet, helicopter, tank, warship, gunboat and other vehicles that the enemy has in their armament and to inflict irreparable damage to their airport runways and other such facilities and war-making apparatus located at all of their military bases and installations and this insha Allah will result in the quick resolution of the Palestinian struggle against their Zionist oppressors.

I would be interested to hear the views of everyone here on whether or not my suggestion is workable and feasible, salaam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum brother,

Nice post. The only way forward is to return to khilafah system. We don't need UN as UN only serving Israel and five permamnent members. The be more precise, UN is Israeli's lapdog.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Salaam alaikum,

Unfortunately, by the time even 10000 were brought together there would be a counter-action, and a great escalation in hostility. In my opinion, negotiation, cool-heads, common sense and one-state solution are the way forward. InshaAllah

John Smith

Single State is the only viable solution.

Look at South Africa as an example.

Reclaimed thier country via the Ballot Box.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

How do you think that the zionist entity might destroy by military way as the have nuclear weapons? Surely they are ready to use them too.

hamba2han

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu to all,

I think that what I am suggesting does not really require much financial output or even great technical expertise, relatively speaking, from the Ummah because things like drones, high-altitude blimps and 'smart bombs' can be bought today on the black market and perhaps even on eBay (I am not too sure about this though).

However, it would be even better of course if the Ummah can enlist the help of the Iranians and the Pakistani military who do have the expertise in manufacturing these kind of UAVs.. and also not forgetting anyone else, both Muslim and non-Muslim, who have the expertise and who would wish to assist in this noble cause to correct the terrible injustice in Palestine.

And so, I do not see any great problem for the Ummah to assemble an army of virtual warriors who can individually launch these drones and high-altitude blimps with their 'smart bomb' payload and remotely piloting and navigating these drones and high-altitude blimps to their intended targets, although there might be a need to have some form of limited and loose coordination among themselves when planning these attacks.

As for the nuclear deterrence of the Zionist entity.. well, I would say that if thousands of individual adversaries are waging war against them from their homes in France, Britain, America, Russia, China, Pakistan and India among the countries which have large or significant Muslim populations, then which of these countries would the Zionist entity attack and threaten with nuclear annihilation?

Shak78

:salam2::salam2:

Right now is not the time to attack Israel outright. They still enjoy too much support in the West. We can not even unify our own Ummah, lets try that first.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
This is my suggestion for how the Muslim Ummah can effectively and finally resolve the Palestinian conflict.

I would be interested to hear the views of everyone here on whether or not my suggestion is workable and feasible, salaam.

suggestion how could a Rotten Paw Paw be eaten?

of course by knife 'fork' and if by any other method Please let us know.

hamba2han

There is something wrong with the following video, can you spot it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTifhm1qDPw

Here is a hint --> Non-Muslims are having a panel discussion on the morality of Israeli actions in Palestine but the only Muslims in this video appear to be those looking in from the audience.

What is wrong with this picture, one might ask?

Well, on the face of it there is not much wrong in non-Muslims having a discussion among themselves.. until you realize that what they are discussing about is the oppression and the resultant death, destruction, suffering and utter misery that Muslims are facing at the hands of the Zionists in Palestine.

And when you realize also that it is a fard kifaya for the Ummah to help the Muslims in Palestine in whatever way possible.. and that the Ummah does indeed have the collective capacity to destroy the military infrastructure of the Zionist entity which is responsible for their suffering and misery as I have pointed out in my previous posts, then there is indeed something monumentally wrong with this situation and this video is really symptomatic of what is wrong with the Ummah today i.e. they are merely sitting on the sidelines looking in to what non-Muslims are deciding as to what would be the "moral" thing to do concerning the horrendous suffering and misery of Muslims in Palestine.

Where there is a will, then there is a way inshaAllah and I really do believe that what is required to reach a satisfactory resolution of the Palestinian issue is for even a small segment of the Ummah to stand up and be counted as a real force for jihad in the true sense of the word.

Remember that in order to bring back the khilafa system, a majority of the Ummah needs to wholeheartedly support it.

On the other hand, to set up an awesome virtual army in order to wage an effective jihad against the military might of the Zionist entity by using modern weapons technology such as remotely-controlled drones, high-altitude blimps and 'smart bombs' like I have described in my previous posts, then all that is required is for less than 1% of the Ummah to volunteer and we can then instantly have a fighting force exceeding 10 million individuals who would wage this jihad by operating these UAVs from their computers at home.

And the great news is that the Ummah does not even need a virtual army of 10 million because only a "small" army of 100000 or less than that even of these computer-savvy 'warriors' should inshaAllah be more than enough to destroy the entire military infrastructure of the Zionist entity and thereby fulfilling the fard kifaya of the Ummah to help the Muslims in Palestine overcome their Zionist oppressors.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
If that is the seemingly solution, I rather say YOU ARE on the WRONG -Solution and not only you but all who Kindle that fire of death to Humans without right.

Nowadays there is no such JIHAD..BUT THERE IS A JIHAD OF NAFS.

Kindly READ Kuran Kareem and you will surely understand what i mean.

anyhow, it is good thing to know you; and know what is ISLAM is better on many ways.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Brother,

You are correct. There can be no jihad until there is a jihad of the soul. It is the soul that has to be right, first and foremost. How can we fight evil when we have to purge the evil within ourselves.

hamba2han

The following is NOT a true hadith but is actually one that has been fabricated as can be read here:

We were told by Layth, on the authority of 'Ata', on the authority of Abu Rabah, on the authority of Jabir, who said, 'The Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhee wa sallam) returned from one of his battles, and thereupon told us, 'You have arrived with an excellent arrival, you have come from the Lesser Jihad to the Greater Jihad - the striving of a servant (of Allah) against his desires.'

This false "hadith" clearly goes against this verse in the Qur'an:

Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). .. [al-Qur'an 4:95]

It also goes against the following authentic hadith:

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite. (Sahih Muslim 2:4696)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Two different concepts.

To be a Believer you must fight your evil within yourself. You must first understand that you submit to Islam. You must always remember who you are and you have to fight the whisperings of shytan. Don't we pray that each day?

You can not consider the outer jihad until you are correct within yourself.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua`alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I see a point in your post brother. It is a workable suggestion, IMHO but the foundation since the days of the Prophet :saw2: until now, is and will remain the same. The foundation of having strong faith for those selected to be involved, even if the methods of the war may differ in this century. Yes, perhaps any computer geek hacker can just sit in front of his computer and hack all the military system of the Zionist but how can we be so sure that he would not betray us and turn to the Zionists? Then, he must be well versed of the ayaat of the severe punishment of those who run from the field war (in this case, turn over to the enemies). So yeah, that's when faith comes in play. This is why the jihaad of the inner soul outweighs the outer. Didn't Sallaahudeen Al-Ayoobi only chose those who prayed tahajjud to join in the war? What makes the Muslims of today any difference if an estimation of 10 000 is needed to destroy the military infrastructure of Zionists?

BTW, the Iranians (Shiah) shouldn't be among those who we ask for help regardless how sophisticated their technology is. They are ally with the enemies. They are not on our side, brother.

You should also include that if the rich Gulf countries really want to help their brothers and sisters in Palestine, they should close down permanently the American military bases that exist in some of the countries, stop following the Zionists' interest and instead help out the Muslims.

I'm sure that you know the security system of the Israel was badly hacked during the recent war, yeah? That should be a good start.

hamba2han

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu to all,

I just wish to reiterate that what I am suggesting is not exactly a "normal" army to be formed with a recognized command structure to it but rather it would really be merely a collection of individuals who would be operating independently on their own and generally ignorant of what others in this "army" are doing or of who or where they are.

Therefore, this "army" would only have a very minimal level of coordination in order to assign targets to be hit and this means that it really would not matter much if indeed a few of them were to be located and captured by the enemy because they would not be able to divulge any useful information concerning the identity or whereabouts of any other member of their group.

The individual warriors in this army would be driven only by the spirit of Jihad and this would be the power that will enable this army of the Ummah to prevail over the vastly superior military strength of the enemies of Islam, inshaAllah.