TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Women have smaller brains than men, but women also use their brains more efficiently than men.
~say survey.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
After three days of death, the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.

astaghfirullahal azim.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Velcro was used to hold a human heart together during the first-ever artificial heart surgery.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
You can receive a congratulatory message from the Queen of England if you live to be 100 or are married for over 60 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Gary Kremen, the founder of Match .com, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match .com.

:D

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Pouring sugar directly on wounds can heal them faster than antibiotics.

~The study found that granulated sugar poured directly into bed sores, leg ulcers and even amputation promotes healing when antibiotics and other treatments have failed.

The sugar draws water from the wound into a dressing accelerating the healing process, which is prescribed in African folk medicine, said Moses Murandu, senior lecturer in adult nursing at Wolverhampton University.

masha'allah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
At least once a day, your immune system kills a cell that would have become cancerous if it lived.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 2006 NASA admitted that they no longer have the original tapes of the first moon landing because they recorded over them.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alexander the Great ordered his soldiers to shave off their beards so the enemy couldn't grab onto them.