Hello everyone!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam and welcome Eric.

Please understand everyone is trying to welcome you and answer your question. Some have done a lot of research.

If I understand your question it is : Do we consider Jesus to be a liar if he stated he was the son of God.
If that is your question the answer is : We will as Muslims never call a prophet of Allah a liar. However, in the Holy and Noble and Glorious Quran, Jesus never,never, never, never referred to himself as the Son of God. This is the antithesis of belief. There is no God but Allah. His attritbutes are beyond His creation.
Even in the Bible Jesus calls himself the son of man but never the son of God.

I pray this answers your questions. Please go back and reread the other responses in detail. In order to learn and understand we have to review. Please correct me if I am wrong about your question.

Erik

I reply again now for the 4th time, I wonder, who was Jesus? was he the messiah or not? when messiah comes again will it be the Same Jesus?
was Jesus a profet?

calimero

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI Erik.

The brother and Sister answered your question very well. Please refer to their text on page 2 and 3.

Just to summerize:
1- Jesus (peace be upon him) was not a liar. He did lie, never, His message was to worship God and Only God who created everything. Please refer to the first of the 10 commandements ( You shall not worship any other god but God the Creator.)
2- YES he was a Prophet and messenger of God send to mankind.

any other question please fell free to ask as many as you want.

Assalamoalaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh ( Peace be upon you and the Mercy of God and His Blessing)

soraya

calimero

Sorry Erik I forgot ,

Yes Jesus was the Messiah (the Messiah that was mention in the Thora and awaited by the people of Israel). Being the Messiah means that he was a prophet send by God to share the message of God which is to worship God only.

Jesus (pbuh) was the son of Mary. He had no father it was a miracle conception as mentionned in the Bible and the Qu'ran.

calimero

me again I'm new to the site so I don't know yet how to change a posted message of mine. Never mind

Your other question was if Jesus (pbuh) will come back and if yes will that be the same Jesus.

answer: Yes Jesus will come back ( as Jews, Christians and Muslim all believe).
HE will be the same Jesus. His return will happend at the time of the Anti-Christ. This will happend before the Day of Judgement.

Erik

Salaam and welcome Eric.

Please understand everyone is trying to welcome you and answer your question. Some have done a lot of research.

If I understand your question it is : Do we consider Jesus to be a liar if he stated he was the son of God.
If that is your question the answer is : We will as Muslims never call a prophet of Allah a liar. However, in the Holy and Noble and Glorious Quran, Jesus never,never, never, never referred to himself as the Son of God. This is the antithesis of belief. There is no God but Allah. His attritbutes are beyond His creation.
Even in the Bible Jesus calls himself the son of man but never the son of God.

I pray this answers your questions. Please go back and reread the other responses in detail. In order to learn and understand we have to review. Please correct me if I am wrong about your question.

Wonderful reply, both as how you put it showing some as of how you are as a person I think to me and also with facts, now, to the statement, my reply will be kind of short, no one doupted this happened right? in Islam its what happened also and fact about Jesus right?
Now Jesus on the Cross,he praied, yes he did for his father, not for man

Erik

Welcome to TTI Erik. Inshallah (God willing) you will find this community friendly and very helpful.

Isa (in Arabic) or Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of God and Mohammad (peace be upon him) was the last messenger of God. Muslims do not worship prophets/messengers, but we do have to respect and give our sincerity towards them, because Allah sent them at different times to different people to worship and obey Him. We worship Allah (word for God in Arabic) only.

Muslims believe in the Bible, Torah, Pslams, Gospel - however alot of the words have been changed by men. The prophets (peace be upon them all) DID NOT LIE, they sent the correct words of God, but men, for their own interest changed the words of God. Thus, only a portion of these holy books remain truthful, while the majority of the context has been changed significantely. The Quran, is the final guidance sent to mankind. It can not be duplicated, replicated, or changed, because Allah promises us that it will protected.

The Quran was written by the last Prophet (pbuh) and not a single word has been added or deleted. The Bible for instance has been written by many many "inspired" men and has and is still going through revisions by men.

I hope this helps your questions about Jesus (pbuh)..........

Allah Declares He Has No Son

In many verses of the Glorious Qur'an Allah the Exalted denied the claim of the Christians that He has a son.

A delegation from Nagran came to the Prophet Muhammad. They began to talk about their claim about the Trinity, which is that Allah is three in one, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with some disagreement among their sects. That is why Allah affirmed in many verses of the Qur'an that Jesus like every creation of Allah is a slave of Allah The Creator, who molded him in the womb of his mother like any other of His creatures, and that He created him without a father, as He created Adam without a father or mother. Almighty Allah had chosen Isa to be one of his messengers to humanity.

The Birth of Mary - Qur'anic

Allah the Almighty said:

Al-Quran, Chapter 3 Al'i-Imran, Verse 33-36

In the Name of Allah, The Benevolent, The Merciful

Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people,-
Offspring, one of the other: And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
Behold! a woman of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."
When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

Mary's Sustenance - Qur'anic

So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zechariah. Every time he entered Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room), he found her supplied with sustenance.

As Allah recounted in the Glorious Qur'an:

Al-Quran, Chapter 3 Al'i-Imran, Verse 37

Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From Allah: for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."

Mary's Family History

Allah declared that He had elected Adam and the elite of his offspring who obey Allah. Then He specified the family of Abraham, which includes the sons of Ishmael, and the family of Imran, the father of Mary.

Muhammad Ibn Ishaaq stated that he was Imran Ibn Bashim, Ibn Amun, Ibn Misha, Thn Hosqia, Ibn Ahriq, Ibn Mutham, Ibn Azazia, Ibn Amisa, Thn Yamish, Ibn Ahrihu, Ibn Yazem, Thn Yahfashat, Thn Eisha, Thn Iyam, Thn Rahbaam, Ibn David (Dawud pbuh).

Mary's Birth - Longer Version

Prophet Zechariah's wife's sister had a daughter named Hannah. She was married to Imran, a leader of the Israelites. For many years the couple remained childless. Whenever Hannah saw another woman with a child, her longing for a baby increased. Although years had passed, she never lost hope. She believed that one day Allah would bless her with a child, on whom she would shower all her motherly love.

She turned to the Lord of the heavens and the earth and pleaded with Him for a child. She would offer the child in the service of Allah's house, in the temple of Jerusalem. Allah granted her request. When she learned she was pregnant she was the happiest woman alive, and thanked Allah for His gift. Her overjoyed husband Imran also thanked Allah for His mercy.

However, while she was pregnant her husband passed away. Hannah wept bitterly. Alas, 'Imran did not live to see their child for whom they had so longed. She gave birth to a girl, and again turned to Allah in prayer:

Al-Quran, Chapter 3 Al'i-Imran, Verse 36

When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

Zechariah Becomes Mary's Guardian

Hannah had a big problem in reference to her promise to Allah, for females were not accepted into the temple, and she was very worried. Her sister's husband, Zechariah, comforted her, saying that Allah knew best what she had delivered and appreciated fully what she had offered in His service. She wrapped the baby in a shawl and handed it over to the temple elders.

As the baby was a girl, the question of her guardianship posed a problem for the elders. This was a child of their late and beloved leader, and everyone was eager to take care of her. Zechariah said to the elders: "I am the husband of her maternal aunt and her nearest relation in the temple; therefore, I will be more mindful of her than all of you.

As it was their custom to draw lots to solve disagreements, they followed this course. Each one was given a reed to throw into the river. They had agreed that whoever's reed remained afloat would be granted guardianship of the girl. All the reeds sank to the bottom except Zechariah's. With this sign, they all surrendered to the will of Allah and made him the guardian.

Mary's High Status

To ensure that no one had access to Mary, Zechariah built a separate room for her in the temple. As she grew up, she spent her time in devotion to Allah. Zechariah visited her daily to see to her needs, and so it continued for many years. One day, he was surprised to find fresh fruit which was out of season in her room. As he was the only person who could enter her room, he asked her how the fruit got there. She replied that these provisions were from Allah, as He gives to whom He wills. Zechariah understood by this that Allah had raised Mary's status above that of other women.

Thereafter, Zechariah spent more time with her, teaching and guiding her. Mary grew to be a devotee of Allah, glorifying Him day and night.

Mary's High Status - Prophet Muhammad

Ali Ibn Abi Talib narrated that the Prophet Muhammad said: 'The best of the world's women is Mary (in her lifetime), and the best of the world's women is Khadijah (in her lifetime).

Abu Musa Al-Ashari also narrated that the Prophet Muhammad said: "Many among men attained perfection, but among women none attained perfection except Mary the daughter of Imran, and Asiya the wife of Pharaoh; and the superiority of Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid (an Arabic dish) to other meals."

Mary Receives News of Jesus

While Mary was praying in the temple, an angel in the form of a man appeared before her. Filled with terror, she tried to flee, praying:

Al-Quran, Chapter 19 Maryam, Verse 18-21

She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."

The Birth of Jesus

The angel's visit caused Mary great anxiety, which increased as the months went by. How could she face giving birth to a child without having a husband? Later, she felt life kicking inside her. With a heavy heart, she left the temple and went to Nazareth, the city in which she had been born where she settled in a simple farm house to avoid the public.

But fear and anxiety did not leave her. She was from a noble and pious family. Her father had not been an evil man nor was her mother an impure woman. How could she prevent tongues from wagging about her honor?

After some months, she could not bear the mental strain any longer. Burdened with a heavy womb, she left Nazareth, not knowing where to go to be away from this depressing atmosphere.

She had not gone far, when she was overtaken by the pains of childbirth. She sat down against a dry palm tree, and here she gave birth to a son. Looking at her beautiful baby, she was hurt that she had brought him into the world without a father. She exclaimed: "I wish I had died before this happened and had vanished into nothingness!"

Suddenly, she heard a voice nearby: "Grieve not, your Lord has placed a rivulet below, and shake the trunk of this tree, from which ripe dates will fall. So eat and drink and regain the strength you have lost; and be of good cheer, for what you see is the power of Allah, Who made the dry palm tree regain life, in order to provide food for you." For a while she was comforted by Allah's miracle, for it was a sure sign of her innocence and purity.

Mary Returns to the City with Jesus

Mary decided to return to the city. However, her fears also returned. What was she going to tell the people? As if sharing his mother's worry, the baby began to speak: "If you meet any person say: 'I have vowed to fast for The Beneficent and may not speak to any human today."' With this miracle, Mary felt at ease.

As she had expected, her arrival in the city with a newborn baby in her arms aroused the curiosity of the people. They scolded her: 'This is a terrible sin that you have committed." She put her finger to her lips and pointed to the child. They asked: "How can we speak to a newborn baby?" To their total amazement, the child began to speak clearly: "I am Allah's servant. Allah has given me the Book, and has made me a prophet, and has blessed me wherever I may be, and has enjoined on me prayers and alms-giving as long as I live. Allah has made me dutiful towards she who has borne me. He has not made me arrogant nor unblessed. Peace unto me the day I was born, the day I die and the day I shall be raised alive."

Most of the people realized that the baby was unique, for if Allah wills something, He merely says "Be" and it happens. Of course, there were some who regarded the baby's speech as a strange trick, but at least Mary could now stay in Nazareth without being harassed.

Mary Receives News of Jesus - Qur'anic

Allah the Exalted revealed:

Al-Quran, Chapter 19 Maryam, Verse 16-21

Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.
She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."

The Birth of Jesus - Qur'anic

Al-Quran, Chapter 19 Maryam, Verse 22-26

So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"
But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;
"And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
"So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'"

Mary and Jesus Return to the City - Qur'anic

Al-Quran, Chapter 19 Maryam, Verse 27-33

At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
"O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
"And He hath made me blessed where so ever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

Allah's Message About Jesus - Qur'anic

Al-Quran, Chapter 19 Maryam, Verse 34-39

Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.
But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!
How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! but the unjust today are in error manifest!
But warn them of the Day of Distress, when the matter will be determined: for (behold,) they are negligent and they do not believe!

Some Stories About Mary's Pregnancy

It was said that Joseph the Carpenter was greatly surprised when he knew the story, so he asked Mary: "Can a tree come to grow without a seed?" She said: "Yes, the one which Allah created for the first time." He asked her again: "Is it possible to bear a child without a male partner?" She said: "Yes, Allah created Adam without male or female!"

It was also said that, while pregnant, Mary went one day to her aunt, who reported that she felt as if she was pregnant. Mary in turn said that she, too, was feeling as if she was pregnant. Then her aunt said: "I can see what is in my womb prostrating to what is in your womb."

Jesus Upsets the Jews

The Jewish priests felt this child Jesus was dangerous, for they felt that the people would turn their worship to Allah the Almighty alone, displacing the existing Jewish tenets. Consequently, they would lose their authority over the people. Therefore, they kept the miracle of Jesus's speech in infancy as a secret and accused Mary of a great misdeed.

Jesus's Ability to Debate

As Jesus grew, the signs of prophet hood began to increase. He could tell his friends what kind of supper waited for them at home and what they had hidden and where. When he was twelve years old, he accompanied his mother to Jerusalem. There he wandered into the temple and joined a crowd listening to the lectures of the Rabbis (Jewish priests). The audience were all adults, but he was not afraid to sit with them. After listening intently, he asked questions and expressed his opinion. The learned rabbis were disturbed by the boy's boldness and puzzled by the questions he asked, for they were unable to answer him. They tried to silence him, but he ignored their attempts and continued to express his views. Jesus became so involved in this exchange that he forgot he was expected back home.

In the meantime, his mother went home, thinking that he might have gone back with relatives or friends. When she arrived, she discovered that he was not there, so she returned to the city to look for him. At last she found him in the temple, sitting among the learned, conversing with them. He appeared to be quite at ease, as if he had been doing this all his life. Mary got angry with him for causing her worry. He tried to assure her that all the arguing and debating with the learned had made him forget the time.

Jesus Does Not Observe Sabbath

Jesus grew up to manhood. It was Sabbath, a day of complete rest: no fire could be lit or extinguished, nor could females plait their hair. Moses had commanded that Saturday be dedicated to the worship of Allah. However, the wisdom behind the Sabbath and its spirit had gone, and only the letter remained in the Jews, hearts. Also, they thought that the Sabbath was kept in heaven, and that the People of Israel had been chosen by Allah only to observe the Sabbath.

They made a hundred things unlawful on Saturday even self-defense or calling a doctor to save a patient who was in bad condition. This is how their life was branded by such hypocrisy. Although the Pharisees were guardians of the law, they were ready to sell it when their interests were involved so as to obtain personal gains. There was, for example, a rule which prohibited a journey of more than one thousand yards on the Sabbath day. What do we expect of the Pharisees in this case? The day before, they transferred their food and drink from their homes two thousand yards away and erected a temporary house so that from there they could travel a further thousand yards on the Sabbath day.

Jesus was on his way to the temple. Although it was the Sabbath, he reached out his hand to pick two pieces of fruit to feed a hungry child. This was considered to be a violation of the Sabbath law. He made a fire for the old women to keep themselves warm from the freezing air. Another violation. He went to the temple and looked around. There were twenty thousand Jewish priests registered there who earned their living from the temple. The rooms of the temple were full of them.

Jesus Receives His Prophethood

Jesus observed that the visitors were much fewer than the priests. Yet the temple was full of sheep and doves which were sold to the people to be offered as sacrifices. Every step in the temple cost the visitor money. They worshipped nothing but money. In the temple the Pharisees and Sadducees acted as if it were a market place, and these two groups always disagreed on everything. Jesus followed the scene with his eyes and observed that the poor people who could not afford the price of the sheep or dove were swept away like flies by the Pharisees and Saducees. Jesus was astonished. Why did the priests burn a lot of offerings inside the temple, while thousands of poor people were hungry outside it?

On this blessed night, the two noble prophets John and Zechariah died, killed by the ruling authority. On the same night, the revelation descended upon Jesus. Allah the Exalted commanded him to begin his call to the children of Israel. To Jesus, the life of ease was closed, and the page of worship and struggle was opened.

Continued.....................

so the bible was written by inspired men and not by profets? Quran is a copy of old testament from christianity and the Jews book Torah (old testament) peace be to you also but if Jesus to Islam was a profet,and not the son of God, he was either not a profet or he was but a lier, so what was he, he cant be both? profet or son of god?

Erik

so the bible was written by inspired men and not by profets? Quran is a copy of old testament from christianity and the Jews book Torah (old testament) peace be to you also but if Jesus to Islam was a profet,and not the son of God, he was either not a profet or he was but a lier, so what was he, he cant be both? profet or son of god?

What was Jesus, cant be both so was he a lier? 'If Islam says he was a porfet but not the son of God,then jesus has to be a lier or the holy book quran is , what is not true?

justoneofmillion

so the bible was written by inspired men and not by profets? Quran is a copy of old testament from christianity and the Jews book Torah (old testament) peace be to you also but if Jesus to Islam was a profet,and not the son of God, he was either not a profet or he was but a lier, so what was he, he cant be both? profet or son of god?[
HI ERIC and welcome
1.the Quran is the word of god
2.jesus(pbuh) was one of the prophets of god
3.he did not write the bible so he is not a liar
jewish point of view about prophet jesus pbuh:a jewish heretic bastard that unjustly thought himself of being the messiah
christian point of view:god himself incarnated commiting suicide to be able to forgive his creation (pantheism) closer to hindou, buddhist,philosophy,neoplatonism...etc
islamic perspective:honorable and respected messenger of god almighty that preached monotheism and called his people "the lost sheep of the house of israel" to keep the commandement stop taking interest ...etc

ps.which bible are you talking about which version if i may ask?:shake:

Erik

HI ERIC and welcome
1.the Quran is the word of god
2.jesus(pbuh) was one of the prophets of god
3.he did not write the bible so he is not a liar
jewish point of view about prophet jesus pbuh:a jewish heretic bastard that unjustly thought himself of being the messiah
christian point of view:god himself incarnated commiting suicide to be able to forgive his creation (pantheism) closer to hindou, buddhist,philosophy,neoplatonism...etc
islamic perspective:honorable and respected messenger of god almighty that preached monotheism and called his people "the lost sheep of the house of israel" to keep the commandement stop taking interest ...etc

ps.which bible are you talking about which version if i may ask?:shake:

i dont say I know much but I for sure know enought not to take you serious and to reply , dont know what your faith you fallow but you sound like a lost christian.

Erik

I was wrong, I wrote on this forum, hoping to find answers , not to argue about things that are facts anyone can google to read and not have to confront me about.
God bless

justoneofmillion

I was wrong, I wrote on this forum, hoping to find answers , not to argue about things that are facts anyone can google to read and not have to confront me about.
God bless
i was sincerely answering your question didn`t mean to offend what facts are you talking about please elaborate a bit we can not guess what you want unless you give yourself a little more time and express yourself better no one can find answers in 5 minutes

best regards

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Erik,

You are coming from the viewpoint that Jesus was the Son of God i.e God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. You hold firm that Christ was God the Son on the Cross and asked God the Father for forgiving mankind.

We as Muslims do not believe that. We have our evidence in the HOLY and NOBLE and Glorious Quran, which we, if we call ourselves Muslims know to be the word of Allah.

Therefore, it is not that we can not give you answers. We do not believe in the Trinity. It is not within the experience of the religion which was perfected i.e. Islam.

We also know that the reports of the Crucifixtion were written four hundered years later. There were no witnesses to the event. The writers of the Gospels were not those who were the Disciples of Jesus, the Christ. Therefore there is no historical evidence of Jesus uttering those words.

So there is no lie.

I urge you to remain with us. We conduct serious research before we answers. This is our Islamic duty.

Erik

Thank you all very much for the replies and great answers, I will now sit down and take time to read it all because I didnt have time yesterday, thank you for the Video link on Youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Flh7epISs4
I watched sofar about 10 minutes and the speaker there says that Jesus is the Christ and that he will return a second comming.
In Islam, what does Christ mean? Who is Christ?

This is no prank as someone wrote, where did that come from?

I ask questions because I am searching both for spiritual reasons but on one side, I am very Interested in religion.
Im totaly new to Islam, I spent last year studdying the Mormons, Latter day saints. Book of mormon, Doctrine and covenants and Pearl of great price that they claim and belive is the restored church of Jesus Christ that got lost.

I now want to learn about Islam, I dont know much or nothing realy , only that my coworker who hired me 5 years ago who is muslim, very Good man! is.
I more or less only know that muslims dont eat pork.

Thaks for the info on a good swedish translation of the Quran.

Some time ago I watched the documentary of Yusef Islam, (Cat Stevens) and its a very nice documentary about he became a muslim.
here you can watch it http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6157965900354777626&q=cat+stevens

He seems very happy within as a person and claims so after he converted from christianity.
He did not explane much about music in Islam but what musik he did before was not approved.
How does Islam see musik? almost sounded like its not allowed.
By the way, Yusef Islams mother is Swedish to.
Sweden is a very multicultural country with free rights, free religion etc but in generel the public, If a Swedish person would convert to islam, the average person would think you gone completly insane and most know nothing.
Only what media show and that is realy bad to be that igonorant in a free country where you can speak, write whatever you like.

I hope Christ comes again soon and what I heard, the second time, he will unite muslims and christians.

Hope all is having, had or is about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Hello Erik!

Welcome to TTI. I see that alot of the others have already answered your questions, so I will just say that , God willing, you will gain a lot of knowledge here, and make many friends.

salam