Allah has Willed it

Faruq

Assalaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

It gives me a wonderful feeling now to truly recognize you all as my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Allah has willed me to be a Muslim and today I took Shahadah!
Al-hamdulillah!
-Brother Faruq/Tyler

Asalaamalikum,

Alhamdulillah - All praises due to Allah - The Most Compasionate, The Most Merciful, The Most Benevolent.

Another leaf to the tree, here's my virtual ***HUGS***

Your brother in islam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Assalaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

It gives me a wonderful feeling now to truly recognize you all as my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Allah has willed me to be a Muslim and today I took Shahadah!
Al-hamdulillah!
-Brother Faruq/Tyler

salaam alikom Brother Faruq,

Today should be the happiest day of your life, Allah guided you to the right path, Alhamdulillah , today you are like a new born baby with No sins @ all in you book , make sure to make Dua'a (Supplication) for every one Allah s.w.t accept inshallah accept your Du'aa for us inshallah.

again if you need any help in learning your religion remember we are all here to help you..

Wa salaam alikom

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Welcome to the global family brother!!! May Allah keep you on the straight path. Make dua for me!
Wassalaam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Welcome Brother. :) :)

Inshallah you will increase knowledge in Islam.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

(Allah is the Greatest)

congratulation_graphics_6.gif

Here is a Dua'a that you should say:

duatonewmuslim.jpg

Allahummagh fir-lee warr hamnee wah-dini warr zuq-ni.
Translation: O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me aright and grant me sustenance.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Today the Path has been revealed to you. May your journey be filled with the Blessings and Mercy of Allah.

firdeus

Masha Allah. Congratulations, and may Allah be with you every step of the straight path you are walking in.

Allahu Akbar

:salam2: :hijabi:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
WELCOME BROTHER

ASAK Br.FARUQ,
WELCOME TO ISLAM BROTHER, I WISH I COULD HUG YOU AND WELCOME YOU. MAY ALLAH SWT REWARD YOU WITH THE BEST IN THIS WORLD AND IN HEREAFTER AS WELL. AMEEN YA RUB.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
:salam2: brother.
Alhamdulillah.... I am very happy to hear this...
May Allah swt, guide you and keep you on the straight path.
Ameen.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Welcome to Our Ummah akhi!

I've been waiting a long while for this... :) I'm really glad to have you with us.

wasalam

hambaAllah

welcome to the deen bro

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt make your journey into the deen as smooth as can be and guide us all in his straight path...Pls make dua for all ummah of Prophet Muhammad :saw: akhi

:wasalam::hijabi:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
All praises due to Allah, most merciful, most compassionate.
Allahu akbar

"Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths: But Allah will complete His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest. "

As-Saf, 61:8

It is Allah's blessings upon those who find the light of truth even in today's confusing and dark period where there are so many lies around.

I hope you will taste the sweetness of eeman (faith) and prosper and be a cause for many others to seek the truth.

Aameen, ya rab

I am honoured and pleased to call you my brother, so dear brother, may Allah shower his mercy on you.

Wassalam

halah

Allah akbar,all prais duo to Allah Who has guided you to the straight path,today insha'allah you'll be a new born,sinless with a clean white book.May Allah strengthen your faith:tti_sister:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum [peace be upon you] brother Faruq!

Congratulations!

All praise and all thanks are due to Allah the Merciful for guiding you to His true religion. I ask Allah the Almighty to strengthen your faith and to make you a cause [after Allah's grace and mercy] for the guidance of your mother and family.

I'd just like to mention a couple of things:

1- Remember to regularly ask God Almighty to increase your knowledge in Islam and to strengthen your faith.

2- You should seek knowledge about Islam from lectures and books written by scholars who base their knowledge on the Qur'an and the authentic sayings of the Prophet [peace be upon him] as understood by the Companions of the Prophet [peace be upon him].

The most important aspect of Islam is recognizing and believing in the Oneness of God Almighty and that only He should be worshipped. This also means that you should know what acts constitute worship and then be careful to direct these acts to Allah alone.

An excellent book on this subject is Dr. Bilal Philips' Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]. I strongly advise you to read it.

And it goes without saying that the most important book of all to read on a regular basis is the Holy Qur'an. Until you could read Arabic, read a good translation of the meanings, even if just a few pages every day.

I wish you all the best brother Faruq.

Your brother in Islam,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy

Dear Brother,

Happy to know that you reverted to Islam. May Allah keep on guiding all of us. Ameen

By the way now you have very nice name (Faruq) .:SMILY259:

Wassalam

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Welcome brother to the fold of Islam. Inshalla the u wiill benefit the Umma and the Umma will benefit from you.

Irvan

Subhannallah!

Subhannallah walhamdulillah wa laailahailallahu allahuakbar!

Al Quran; Luqman 22;
Whoever submits his whole self to Allah, and is a doer of good, has grasped indeed the most trustworthy hand-hold: and with Allah rests the End and Decision of (all) affairs