News it is for me, I just became an uncle

Erik

Hello all, I am in heavy tears but happy ones, my sister had her first child just now, a boy, all things went well.
So now Im an uncle for the first time.
Im so happy!!!! I go there tomorrow to look at the boy. /Erik

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Hi Erik,

Congrtulations! :holaaa:

This is another sign of God for you. When you go to see him just watch him how God shaped him so beautifully just from a drop of semen.

Regards

Congratualations Erik! Like they saying goes "with great privilage comes great responsibilities."

Peace be with you
-------------------------------------
"Blessed be He in Whose Hand is the dominion, and He is able to do all things. Who has created death and life, that He may test which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving." (67:1-2)

Erik

Hi Erik,

Congrtulations! :holaaa:

This is another sign of God for you. When you go to see him just watch him how God shaped him so beautifully just from a drop of semen.

Regards

thank you but lets not forget the female part in new life and the carrying for 9 month.
The sisters are the only ones who can carry and grow life in them. /Erik

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Hello Erik!
many congratulations. it is indeed a very happy news. and thank you so much for being so considerate to share this special news with us.

i hope he will grow healthy and bring happiness to his family

peace

proud muslim

Peace be with u all,

Well yeah we shouldnt be forgettin about sisters (by the way im one of them) but there's smthn..its not the sisters who grow life in them...its God who creates life inside the wombs of women..so its only by the permission of God..lets not forget that...hope ur sister is fine now after her labour

Peace

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Congratulaltions on being a Uncle.
This is a Sign of Allah
Allah has said"IF U MOVE ONE STEP FORWARD TOWARDS ME I WILL MOVE TEN STEPS FORWARD".

38khadj

:salam2:
Congratulations to your sister for having a healthy boy :ma:
Congratulations to you too Uncle Erik!
May you fulfill your duties to your little nephew and Inshallah Allah will guide your family onto the rightous path Inshallah.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Congrats Erick
I also was so happy when I became an uncle years ago. I always felt the kids were my little brothers rather than just nephews ;)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

Congratulations!!

I know how u feel when, my brother had his daughter i was full of Joy because that is my first niece!!

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Uncle Erik Congratulaltions, :) I havent seen my latest niece ...

Remeber inshallah when you become Muslim inshallah you will be like this baby boy with NO sin's @ all.

Congratulaltions..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah, may Allah bless the child and all your family - Ameen. May he grow up to be a good Muslim and a jewel in his parents (and his uncle's) eye!!!

and may Allah bless us all and our families

Ameen,

Wasalam. :) Nice to have good news