L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jazak-Allahu Khair sister,

On Merit the University has already offered me the scholarship of 6500 pounds.
    And InshaAllah I'm applying for Chevening Scholarship. Lets see what future holds for me.
    Jazak-Allah for your efforts and concern.

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Asalamu alykum

Alhamdulilah we are all good. insha Allah you are in my duas ukhti:hearts: :hearts: take care and have patience:hijabi:

wasalam
    Asalamu alaykum

how are you doing ukhti? hope you are in good health and iman:D:hearts: SMILES!:):):) take care:hearts:

wasalam
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Sisters,

AishaAnastasia, Allah’s Servent, Asha88, ayesha_r, BinteShafi, hayat yahya, iraqishealing, islamisthesolution, Joanna-Aisha, Living Soul, lostlilly07, Mesbah, Muslim18, muthmainnah, naiad, Palestine, path to jannah, prosperous, ruki4eva, safiya58, ServantofAllah, ShyHijabi, soeurette, stiks, Summer03, Tree2008, zahrany, Zaynab123

I LOVE YOU *ALL* FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!..and He (swt) is my witness!

P.S. to the sisters who contacted me and I didn't reply or was late in doing so..I extend to you my utmost apologies for my impoliteness...please pardon your sister..
    Asalamu alaykum dear sis

how are you my dear sis? I hope you are in best health and iman. Jazak Allahu khayra for inviting me to be one of your dear friends. I'm proud to except such invitation:D:hearts:

wasalam
    Assalamo Alaikom Wr Wb sister :)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: ‘Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.’”

[Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Malik]

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wr Wb
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…