S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For example there are many words which are " loanwords" from other languages. Like the word "thank you" is the same in Farsi and French(merci).:)
    Or someone writes it mer30 becouse the Persian for number 30 is si. :)

Or for example expression "not bad, thanks" would be mersi, bad nistam etc..

For the other part of your message I will PM you InshAllah.

Untill than, please take good care of yourselfe.

May Allah bless you and protect you always.Ameen

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother Saif

I am glade to hear everything is well with you and your familly mashAllah. Allhamdullilah everything is good on my side, my beloved cousins came to visit me and to stay with me few days, so I am happy very happy becouse of that. I love them soo much. May Allah bless all Muslims.Ameen summa ameen

Regarding our brother from Iran that you have met in your city's mosque, it gives peace to my heart that he is now upon the truth and may Allah always keep him like that.

Our brother said correct that in Iran today is spoken modern Farsi, since Farsi is such an ancient language, the history of the Persian language has been split up into three eras, and the third period is known as the era of modern Farsi in Iran. On this also affected the fact that Iranian Persian has experienced more evolution due to the fact that it has travelled into more places.
    But how are you dear brother,and your family?? How is your work? Is there anything new in your life.? :hijabi:.

I am always looking to read your usefull posts,and to learn from your knowledge. May Allah increase your wisdom,and I pray that Allah always keeps you in His Mercy and blessings.ameen.

Regarding my positive role, I pray to Allah that it was like that Inshallah.

Thank you very much for all your kindness.

May Allah bless you and reword you

take care

:wasalam
    wa allaykumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear brother Saif.

Alhamdulillah I am well with mercy of Allah. :).My exams finished succesfully mashallah, but I have few of them more. We are having some changes in our education sistem which is not good for us students, so probably we will need to sign up for petition, to keep our rights. But for now I am trying to take rest. :),and replace secular studies with Islamic studies Inshallah.
    Regarding my engagement, I am still in deep thinking of accepting marriege propusal,I must say from very good Muslim brother. Inshallah with Allahs hidaya.
    I do not make judgments seeking *admiration* for wisdom or the like...I have to make them to maintain a certain atmosphere here...I don't know why you think I am angry...as I am not..I am in-fact enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate with a beautiful view and trying to catch up on things since I did not come here for a few days...and if being harsh is for the good of others and myself...then by all means..harshness..is welcomed by me

wa 'alaikom assalam wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh
    wa allaicum saalam wa raahmtullah wa baarakatuuhu dear brother Saif.

InshAllah you are fine.

I think that your friends have right and that you have that "feeling" for writing, maybe you only need to discover more your hiddin talents.:hijabi: When I remember my first beginings and my first works that were in primary school I can see how much I have progressed from that time. I love to write a loot and read like you too, because trough writeing we can express our feelings and to see our souls SubhanAllah.

We will patiently wait for you to share with us some of your translations InshAllah.

May Allah make you patinete dear brother,blessed and happy always.:hijabi:

take care

:wasalam:
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuuhu dear brother Saif

I am galde to hear that you are fine MashAllah. Alhamdulillah I am very well,only litlle beet busy with many obligations. Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness.

Regarding my patiente, Alhamdulillah I am trying always to be patiente as it should be characteristic of each Muslim Inshallah,and I find myselfe each day testing it. May Allah make us all patiente as Allah is The most Patiente (Al-Saboor) brother like He is waiting that His Servents repent and come back to Him, SubhanAllah.!!!

Now I know which age group you belong.:) MashAllah. I think we all can learn a loot from you as you have good knowledge,and may Allah increase it more. ameen,

ameen for your kind duas:hijabi:

By the way, if I may ask,since you said that you like poetry and other kind of writeings,did you maybe write something by yourselfe that you would like to share InshAllah???

May Allah bless you always

Assalamu allaicum dear brother Saif

How are you??? How is everything going in your life?? InshAllah you are fine and I pray in Allahs Mercy and blessings.

Just thought to pass you on my saalams.:)

I wish you would write more on TTI dear brother as your posts are full of knowledge and wisdom mashallah.

take care,Inshallah

May Allah bless you

Ramadhan Mubarak.

Assalamu Allaicum

Alhamdulillah, Ich freue mich zu zuren dass Sie sich gut.

Thank you very much and jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kind advices and encorugment. Inshallah they will be very usefull for me, especaily becasue they are comeing from so smart and inteligant brother like you Mashallah. Congatulations for your University diploma.:)
    Yes,Inshallah it is good to learn classical Arabic for better undertanding of Quran and its pure form. Please make dua for me dear brother that I learn Arabic very soon.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Wie ist das Leben der Muslimen in Deuchland?

May Allah bless you

Wa allaicum saalam dear brother

Wie geht es dir eine liebe brudher?:) ( i hope Inshallah I spell it correct)

Yes,it would also be correct to pronaunce my name like "Asiya". Ohh Mashallah,you know Deutsch dear brother. I know also litlle beet Deutsch,we were learning it in high school,alhough I should improve it more Inshallah but I do not have time now becasue I am taking classes of Arabic.Mashallah it is very nice language.

Yes Mashallah,Asieh Namdar is doing her work very well.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

Assalamu Allaicum dear brother Saif

Mashallah I am very glade that you like beloved Prophet dua,for the sake of Allah.:hijabi:

Regarding your question dear brother,my name is Asja and it is writeing and prounancing like it writes. Maybe I should ask my parents why is like that,Inshallah. Do you know Deutch brother???

May Allah bless you always

My Allah,To You belong all Praises,You are the Light of Heaven and Earth.Praise be to You,You are mentening the Heaven and earth,to You belong all Praises.You are The Lord of Heaven and Earth,and everything which is on them.You are the Truth.Your Promisse is Truth.Your Speach is Truth.The Meeting with You is Truth.Janah is Truth.Jahannam is Truth.Day of Judgment is Truth.My Allah,I am belonging to You.In You,I belive.On You I am rely on.To You,I repent.In Your name and by Your Low I Judge.Forgive me my past and my future.Forgive me what I do in public and waht I do in secret.You are my God,and there is not God but You,La illahe IllAllah.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. dua (May Allahs peace and blessing be upon him):tti_sister:
    Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear brother Saif

Mashallah for your talent too dear brother,it seems very beautiful and interesting Wallahi,and I am sure that you have talent too brother as you like poetry Mashallah.:)

Jazzak Allah khair for your kind words as well,and may Allah bless you and reword you with Jannatul Firdows.

And Wallahi we need members like you too because we all can benefit a loot from your knowlodge,Inshallah.

Take care

Please keep me in you duas and prayers:tti_sister:

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu dear brother Saif

Jazzak Allah khair and thank you very much for your kind message and respected words, my talent for poetry is modest Wallahi.:shymuslima1: But I am trying to improve myselfe becasue I love to write.
    I am very happy that you like my simple poems dear brother,:)and I hope they are usefull on some way.

Thank you for your suggestion.I have red some parts of asraar-e-khudi from Dr. Muhammad Iqbal.It is very nice Mashallah,and Inhsallah I will try to meet much better his work and benefit from it.

You also like poetry brother Mashallah?:) Do you only like to read or to write too.?

May Allah bless you and reword you

:salam2:

I am fine too dear brother,Alhamdulillah.:)

Ameen for your kind duas.May Allah reword you too with all the best and more from that.Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear brother

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…