IbnAdam77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullahi Wa'barakatuh akhi,

Good to hear that. :) And it's same at my end too, Alhamdulillah Ta'la. May Allah protect us all. Ameen.

Wa'salaam
    Asslam'u alykum wa'rehmatullah akhi,

How are you doing? Insha'Allah, all is well with you, and you are fine health and Iman wise.

Wa'salaam
    pheeeeeeeeww akhi!!!
    Allah bless u! u jst made ma day(well night)lol
    and sure akhi, u always in ma duas, so is everyone else in TTI.............you guys are a family to me, and I pray and ask Allah to make things easy for u, hope to see u soon.......inshaAllah:D
    your posts will be missed!
    salamu Alaikum bro:D
    u ok?? or u actually leaving us or was our assumption correct........thread was a reminder?
    in anyway, I sencerly hope everything goess well for u, ur contributation here was one that benefitted many of us, may Allah reward u!ameen
    tc of urself...............remember
    "life is not always easy, u get hurt,sick, and wat not, but with Allah........the hardest MOMENT can be a pleasant feeling coz we knw He tests those HE LOVES!!"
    Allah be with u always and may He put u among those He loves !ameen
    jazaak Allah khair akhi for ur concern.

alhamdulillah me and my family are fine. keep us in ur Dua's for Allah's blessings in both the worlds.
    :salam2:

Dear brother these haadith was naarated by Abu Dawud,but I am not sure is it really weak or authentic haadith. I have found it on many Islamic sites where this haadith been mentioned with talking about hijaab,so I am not really sure about its authenticy,SubhanAllah,Allah knows the best so I can not answer you.

Abu Dawud has collected about 50.000 haadith, he chose 4,800 for inclusion in his work, based on their superior authenticity.And Allah knows the best.

But if you really wish to know,Inshallah you can search by yourselfe and make sure which haadiths are sahih and which are not.

How would you for example give me prove that some haadith is authentic,or prove that ceratin fatwa from ceratin Schoolar is authenic??? For example,I always get back to the Quran,because if the Sunnah is not in accordance with Quran than that Sunnah is not authenic regarding fiqh issues.

:wasalam:
    Among proofs for the veil in the Sunnha are the following authentic hadiths (traditional reports) of the Prophet :

"Ayesha (rad.i-Allahu `anha) reported that Asma’ the daughter of Abu Bakr (rad.i-Allahu `anhu) came to the Messenger of Allah while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said: 'O Asma’! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands." [Abu Dawud]
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

I have saw your reply brother on the thread"is covering face complusray in Islaam",but I could not reply there as the thread is closed now.

I have posted haadith narrated by Abu Dawud .,from which we can see that hijaab ""covering hair and the whole body) is obligation (fard)for every Muslim women,but that niqab is only part of Sunnah,meaning it is not fard.
    We know that Ullema dissagre about this issue,but we are folowing for what is agreed all Islamic Ullama,

{ "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms..." (24:31) "…only that which is apparent" } applies to women’s face and hands.
    Assalamu alaikum:
    Our Eid was very nice, mashallah. We prayed in the park and spent time with the muslims and had fun. How was yours?
    salam alikum warahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

jazaka allah every khair her and in life after , may allah eccept your fast and all his muslims

AID MUBARAK ASID FOR Y TOOOO
    Mashallah, I will try your directions inshallah, me and my family is very well shurkran, and ramadan was a Alhamdulilah!!! and how was yours? and the well bein of your family?
    aww, shurkran!!!!!!!b@ at ya...I dnt know how to up load those pics...how do you do it Id like to be apart of this lol
    Assalamualaikum brother.Eid mubarak to you.May Allah accept your fast and keep you on straight path.
    Wishing you smiles and all things nice. May this Eid bring all the comforts, you have ever wanted, and all the joy and laughter you have ever wished.

Eid Mubarak!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…