Albint_Almuslima

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SIS!!!!! I'm SO glad your back!
    I missed you SO SO SO MUCH!!!!! :SMILY252:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You have SUCH good qualties sis! You always outdo yourself when you help people with Islam! :ma:

:laughing-dancing:

LOTS OF LOVE SIS!!!!!!!! :D ;)
    :)

Salam!!!
    :SMILY259:
    :SMILY252: :wavyarms: :SMILY34: :wavyarms: :SMILY252: :SMILY231: :laughing-dancing: :SMILY231: :laughing-dancing: :SMILY231: :jumpclap: :SMILY33: :jumpclap: :SMILY33: :p
    :salam2:my sister
    THAT"S good news sister:D:D:D:D.it's good see you back.alhumdulillah you are happy and healthy.:)i was missing all the PINK script:p
    hope it went well...........

*hugs*not to tight incase they hurt you:D:D:D:D

wasalam
    Walaykumu salaam

I'm soo happy you're back! I was sooooo worried, I almost fainted lol. The day you went to the hospital, I also went :p It was on the 6th right?

Anyways, I'm sooooooooooooo happy its all over. I knew it was going to be painful but I didn't tell you because I thought it might scare you. But its all done and NO MORE SUGERYSSSSSSSSS!!! INSHALLAH!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Lots of loveeeeeee
    :hearts:
    Wasalaaam
    Assalamu alaykum

Sister, PM me as soon as possible when you get back okay. I'm getting a bit worried now....

Wasalaam
    :hearts:
    Assalamu'alaykum,

'Going 4 Surgery' ..may Allaah strengthen you! You're in my du'aas and I really hope nothing goes wrong! May Allaah cure you.

Do post when you're up to it and have recovered and Im positive that you will bi idhnillaah!

Wa-alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah.

PS its 'isra' if you can't figure out who this is btw.
    Walikumasalam warahmatullah sister,
    Allahmdulilah im good, and hope all is well with you too, inshAllah
    Take care xx
    Glad you remember me :)
    Wasalam
    :salam2: Sister Albint_Almuslima,
    MashAllah its good to see you (I cant see you lol, but good to see your still aorund :) been long time ) Hope your in good health and imaan. :hearts:
    Wasalam
    Ps i was Aquarious before (dont know if you remember me)
    take care xx
    That's good, Masha'Allah.

And oh about that, lol, we can always try to follow them all - the Prophet (saw) and his male and female Companions (peace upon them al). I'm sure you try your best though, like every sincere Muslim does. :)

Sister, you are a medical student?
    wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu wa maghfiratuh

Barakillahu feeki, Taqabal Allahu minna wa minkum,
    Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah sister,

Yes we had a good Eid, Alhamdulillah Ta'la. And I hope you are doing better now.

My username, BinKhadija, is a dedication to our Mother, Mother of believers, and Prophet's :saw: first wife Hadhrat Khadija (R.A.). I just love and respect her soo much personally (She did a lot for Deen, others did too but she was different, Alhamdulillah), and really wish she was my biological mother - well we can always dream! Now if I can make a guess, your real name is given by your parents after her (R.A.) as well. Is that correct, sister?

Wa'salaam
    Asalam alikum sister :) .. EID MUBARAK :D

Ya binttt!!!! Aslamu alikum! How are u darling!? How was mimic hajj!!?? I'm sorry I missed it... Maymuna was really sick and I was upset I didn't come. Bas yallah... Alhamdulilah. Anyway how school the fam and all? Haven't seen u lately wats up sis...
    loool..no problem sister..I just didn't want anyone to get at you for it..because where I may understand your intention..others might jump at your throat and make a big drama out of it..that's one..two..I think it's best when we do not cause *ihraaj* for anyone by putting them under the spotlight :)...baraka Allaho feeki for being so understanding!

nafaa'a Allaho biki wa jazaki kolla khair!
    loooooooooooooooooooolzzzz....hella wallah...nice seeing u again and thanx for the message...wow Abu Bakr as-siddique my future husband insha allah
    Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabaratuhu ukhti. it's been a long time since you've come online! anyways i love you for the sake of Allah and i wanted to say salam. u probably don't remember me. but i remember you (Abu Bakr As - siddique):)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…