besmiralalbani
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh :lol: I didn't even notice you were quoting me. And yes may Allah make this Ramadan easy for us...I'm going to moving in to a residence of my university while i fast. So brother what you doing? Also am I your only friend on TTI? :p
    Yup brother, also what do you mean by "as I see me as the only one with an aspiration of this degree..." what degree your talking about ;)... Dentistry?
    Anyway Good luck on your final exam and inshallah I hope you spend your Ramadan and Eid with your family in your home country. I will be in a different city then my parents will be during EID, but most of Ramadan I'm spending with family. This is due to university, but i gotta do what I gotta do.
    Salam Brother, Mashallah good to hear ur done (well almost done) your exams. I'm here just relaxing and its shobe baratt..speaking of it I need to pray Isha with the 20 rakats or nafil namaj. My imam is good bro. I hope you didn't get confused or offended by my earlier post :)

We have a purpose In life, one of the main purposes is to live the life according to the quran and to be closer to Allah and the other purpose was preordained by Allah SWT himself. I think my purpose has to do with the beyond (as I see me as the only one with an aspiration of this degree). Now I'm not saying my purpose is regarding the ghayb as we can't achieve it (unless Allah wills it) but my purpose could be the unknown of the universe. Like maybe find another world/dimension, power, planets, knowledge, other life forms etc. You know what I mean ?
    Salam Besmir brother, Sorry for the late reply but yeh :p My name is acutally Sultan bro :p
    Yeah I agree with your post. We have a purpose In life, one of the main purposes is to live the life according to the quran and to be closer to Allah and the other purpose was preordained by Allah SWT himself. I think my purpose has to do with the beyond (as I see me as the only one with an aspiration of this degree). Now I'm not saying my purpose is regarding the ghayb as we can't achieve it (unless Allah wills it) but my purpose could be the unknown of the universe. Like maybe find another world/dimension, power, planets, knowledge, other life forms etc. You know what I mean :confused:? Anyway Good luck on your final exam and inshallah I hope you spend your Ramadan and Eid with your family in your home country. I will be in a different city then my parents will be during EID, but most of Ramadan I'm spending with family. This is due to university, but i gotta do what I gotta do. :D
    Salam brother, your help was really helpful. Sometimes after prayers I ask myself If I'm being delusional to myself, like it seems like I'm the only one with this aspiration, am I tricking myself or is it for real :confused: you know what i mean?
    yes inshallah you will succeed brother. bro but i think im wierd..idk why my aspiration is so confusing...like gah :eek:
    Anyway good luck
    Salam
    Salam brother, yes inshallah all your wishes will be fulfilled. Pray that inshallah mine will. Also the hadeeth you posted, i couldn't agree more, glorious is Allahs religion, so true in every form. First make sure your knowledge isn't flawed so you don't harm yourself and anyone else :) Mashallah :D
    :lol: yes brother, its all good, but it was funny :D anyway i am in a good mood, i got a perfect on my physics exam..idk about other but my teacher gave me the news through facebook :D so i hope my dua's are accepted and I shall find the unknown that can be found and does not go against islam. Inshallah. So how are you? i hope your in good health and imaam as well bro :)
    Salam Brother,

I am kind of clear of what i wanna search...kinda...but yeah I'm looking for the answers still..its so hard to explain/mind consuming. But you are right you know, we should base everything on our imaam, knowledge and values we have learned from the truth and from Islam...jakkaz Allha KHairn for the help. So brother what are you up to? Are you in university? what you studying?
    So anyway as a I repeated alot on these threads that I have a mind consuming hard to explain aspiration/inspiration/dreams/visions/feelings for the unknown/unseen/enigma/hidden/beyond/infinite/boundless/limitless/*shudders* type of thing. I wish to seek the reason for this inspiration/aspiration..I seek to posses what ever I seek (but not posses as in I want it its all mines, or the greedy type thing, like posses as in when someone hands down something to you, or when u learn/discover something with or without help). I'm seeking for the unknown in this dimension and beyond (the unknown that by nature is infinite/beyond) at the same time...So I do not know if ghayb is the right islamic term to describe it or what.

Jakkahz Allah Khairn for your reply's
    Salam brother,

I have to say, what a wonderful post. Most of what you said I knew before hand. THe only reason I'm persuing it is to find out more....find out more about my aspirations/inspirations/dreams/feelings. I know I will search the universe (find what I can)....I'm just in search for contentment..I believe Allah SWT has awakened this aspiration in me..because Allah created everyone differently
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…