IbnAdam77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

yes exactly akhi i promise you i will do insha alah be sure akhi whenever i pray i will do it insha allah , jazaka allah every khair fi douniya wa al'akhirah , you too plzzzzzzzzzz do the same for me wallahi im confusing of preparing my self you konw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    may allah provide you wth everything you want here and in the life after dearest brother wallahi i love you for allah's sake akhiiiiiiiiiii and all brothers and sisters alhamdoliallah
    salam alikom warahmatu allah tala wa barakatuh,

alhamdoliallah now she is getting better than befire akhi,i awe you a lot akhi wallahi wallahi i can't express my gratitude and thankful to you , jazaka allah every kair fi douniya and al akhirah ,may allah grant you the higthest rank in al firdaous al a''la
    and all my brother and sisters wallahi when all post of my dear brothers and sister i keep spechless i just can't stop my tears ..............

JAZAKOM ALLAH EVERY KHAIR.................allah konws what is in my heart akhi wallahi as words can't express my feelings
    salam alikom warahmato allah taala wa barakatoh

i just drop here to say alhamdoliallah for your salam and regaining your health masha allah brother , and hope that allah forgives all your sins and bless you all times akhi don't forget to pray for me too dear brother
    Assalamu alaykum brother,
    Please keep up with the beneficial threads, in sha Allaah.
    Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

Jazak Allahu Khayran kathiran for your message brother. I appreciate that you remembered my operation. I had my surgery on April 30 and because of that I had not been coming to forums since last two weeks. Alhamdolillah my operation was successful and I am getting better. Jazak Allah for your prayers. I am sure that these were sincere prayers of all brothers and sisters which were answered by Allah SWT and my surgery went really well.

I appreciate the concern brother. May Allah reward you abundantly in both worlds and accept every single prayer and wish of you and your family.

Sister In Islam,

BinteShafi
    wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakAllahu khair dear brother 'Abdaliah

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    "And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided".
    Surah Aal Imran. Verse Number 103
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…