besmiralalbani
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Thank you akhi. You are more than welcome.
    assalamu alaykum

riguardo il post su ayat al kursi, ricordo di averlo preso dalla vecchia sezione di lucechiarasullislam, non sapevo lo avessi tradotto tu. Il fratello mi disse che c'erano errori/imprecisioni e mi sembro' opportuno levarlo dal sito. Dopodiche' dissi al fratello di contattare privatamente la persona che lo aveva postato (in quel caso non eri tu su lucechiarasullislam), poi non so come sia andata la cosa. Allahu 'alam.

:jazaak:

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
    Salam brother, how are you doing? Its been a long while since we talked, and i think i learned alot in this time. The al ghayb (beyond) is only know via revelation, i mean things that are al ghayb is only al ghayb in this life correct? So since Allah knows it, just leave it because i think we will know about it when we are in the hearafter correct? (due to 9:94). Also matters concerning the al ghayb is about the hearafter, life/death, and the unforseenable?
    Salam brother,

I agree with you, it is a challenge i must take. Anyway Brother Ayman clarified it, also what I don't get is, my aspiration is pretaining to the beyond too, but i think its the misconception of the ghayb? Like sure the 5 items we repeadely talked about is the ghayb, but i think my aspiration is on the ghayb that is more beyond.....idk what to say though...
    Salam brother,

sorry for the confusion. Really sorry. I think that is one thing I will have to find out....Damn its so confusing to even figure out..
    So what do you think it is? is it an actual gift/curse or a challenge i must complete in life? or is it just my mind holding on to it? I mean i thought we clarfied that it might not have to do with teh ghayb n its keys, but only the unknown..like idk what it pretains too...so idk wht do u think?
    Salam brother, how are you? long time no see. Hows life? I'm enjoying university and all, but i began to question my goals and such in life...(yet again). Like i mean my "aspiration" is so hard to explain..like why? Is it because there is no aspiration i just say there is to make myself feel unique? I mean a couple of good buddies say that maybe this "aspiration" is my challenge in life, is to find out why I have it, when i find the unknown or something.. Weird eh brother...
    salaam alaikum, caro fratello.
    Sto qui, a firenze adesso. Come uno scemo alla prima settimana. Ma spero di ottenere piu' progresso entro queste sei mesi. Vorrei incontrarti a Napoli. Ciao !
    salaam alaikum, dear brother.
    im Nurdeen, from China. i will come to Firenze this saturday. I wish that i would soon contanct with you. Are you now return to Italy or still stay in Albania ?
    assalaamu alaikum,
    The reply on the thread about sufism was nice...but I think you should try to translate the Arabic words in English so that its easy to understand. When people are new to Islam and are not familar with the Arabic terms....it might be difficult for them to grasp the actuall meaning behind everything. I just thought I would write this here then on the thread itself....I'll give you an example of what I mean: mustahab (recommended)
    in that way the brother learns the new Arabic term and understands what it means...so the meaning is not lost.

I hope I make sense....if not you can ask for clarification insha'Allaah.
    Salaam
    Salam brother, check my thread out, i changed it from aspiration about me to you guys. Come and share your aspiration/inspiration with us bro :p

Also bro am I your only friend in TTI? :( :p
    Inshallah brother, I hoep so too, but answer this, have you talked to brother Ayman? Well he seems to be very knowledgable, he says that even though the 5 items are part of the ghayb, he still says that it isn't the keys to the ghayb? I asked him that well in an hadeeth it says that the prophet says that the keys are but the 5 items. Brother ayman says that then that contradicts the quran as know one can know, the keys maybe absolute/infinite/beyond. So thats why I pertain my aspiration and the unseen/unknown/enigma/absolute/infinite/beyond/*shudders* type thing like a capacity to creation, absolute knowledge/power and other things that are hard to explain to the keys to the ghayb, but i do not deny the obvious in the quran and I still say that the 5 items are part of the ghayb to. So from what everyone has told me, I came to this conclusion, but for some reason people say i might be mistake, and i wanted to correct that so i reposted a thread on the ghayb sorry :)
    I hope i didn't say anything wrong by my previous post...I hope I didn't do anything against islam either :)
    well i wrote about my aspiration in several threads...but no one understands it, accept me I guess, but your right, islam does come first. Anyway idk i just feel that what the unseen/unknown/enigma/absolute/infinite/beyond/*shudders* type thing like a capacity to creation, absolute knowledge/power and other things that are hard to explain might not pretain to the ghayb but just the secrets I guess...idk :S
    No No you have a point. but isn't everything in life religion? Anyway the only reason I asked is because you know my aspiration right? After an encounter with some muslim he kinda made me realize that my aspiration doesn't pertain to the ghayb, because he said that the ghayb is the only 5 items in surat luqman, thats why I asked. So do you think that the ghayb is not the unseen/unknown/enigma/absolute/infinite/beyond/*shudders* type thing like a capacity to creation, absolute knowledge/power and other things that are hard to explain?
    I agree with you, and that verse is right because like the heavens and hells are considered the "unseen" so when we die we can see them. But will God disclose the ghayb in the absolute sense or its keys and the beyonds and the secret to creation/destruction to us? That would be coool. But i love my aspiration to

Unless the keys to the ghayb or the ghayb in the absolute sense isn't the unseen/unknown/enigma/absolute/infinite/beyond/*shudders* type thing like a capacity to creation, absolute knowledge/power and other things that are hard to explain?
    Salam brother, sorry for the late reply though. Happy Ramadan. Brother sorry to bring back old memories but u remember my threads right? Anyway you remember how you said the "keys to the unseen" by definition we don't know as it is unknown/unseen/beyond/absolute/infinite/*Shudders* type thing, like only Allah knows right? So why do so many people say tht these keys are but the 5 items in surat luqman? I don't get that, as by definition we can't know..so for all we know maybe there are more the 5 keys. So why? sorry it confuses me :S So if we don't know them then how can people be sure its the 5 items in surat luqman? and how are these items "treasures that none know but he"?
    Salam brother, well Im here in Canada. I just bought a laptop today, it has an i5 (really powerful i guess) and has 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD but it doens't have an ATI or Nvidia Card....so I don't know if it can handle engineering work =( :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…