IbnAdam77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :)
    Jazakalahu Khair, my dear brother, for the great reminder :)

It really healed me

FEE AMANILLAH !!
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with me this beautiful hadeeth mashallah.

May Allah reword you

:wasalam:
    Do you enjoin others to do what is good and forget your own selves, while you read the Book? Will you not then understand?
    (Surah al-Baqarah, Verse Number 45).
    wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu brother,

Jazak Allahu khayran kathira for your msg. Alhamdolillah all is well on my side. I pray to Allah for your happiness in dunya and aakhira. I remember sometime ago things were not very good at your side. How is everything now? How is your new course? any plan of your marriage insha Allah ?? Sorry for so many questions....

Sorry for the late reply.......but still I think it is within reasonable time.

Thanks very much again for your msg. May Allah reward you abundantly in dunya and aakhira,

wasalam,

sister in islam,
    wa alaikum salaam,

jazak Allah khairan for ur remembrance. :) alhamdulillah doing well. may Allah ease our difficulties and make us good muslims.
    But how are you dear brother, your familly and your studies??? InshAllah everything is well on your side.:) I am glade to see you have joined us again and that you are active, becouse we can all have use from eachothers knowledge and esspecialy when we see example of Muslim with beautifull character, like is yours mashAllah. May Allah always keep you like that and may you beautify your character even more for the sake of Allah becouse Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. said :""Most people who will enter Paradise will be due to their takwa and beautiful character."(Bukhari).

May Allah bless you dear brother

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    For example today we have many examples, even within our Muslim famillies where accent is only on secular education and Islamic education is present very little. This may cause that many youngs today choose wrong way becouse they find themselves in world that has created its own rules that can bring everything except good. Start of education is in familly, where we shape ourselves and where we are prepared before steping out in world, before many tests and hardships that wait for us. May Allah guide us all to the right path.Ameen
    Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear broter

May you be in the best state of faith and health with Allahs mercy

MashAllah, I am glade to hear remainder was usefull for you. :)

Jazzak allah khair for your kindness dear brother. Allhamdullilah I am well, thanks to Allah on everything. Sometimes we need to go trough hardship in order to grow, learn and understand, to be more gratefull to Allah on everything what He has given us and to be better Muslims InshAllah.

My studies are going very well allhamdullilah, I am also doing some practical work, and trying to find time for both Secular and Islamic education as both of them are very important for us. We should seek knowledge in order to understand our religion and pass our knowledge on the future generations Inshallah. The sign that one is seeking knowledge for the sake of Allah is his humiltity, piety and modesty.
    Wa'alaikum salam. I'm fine alhamdulillah, How about you and your family akhi,

Long time no see,

wa'salamu alaykum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…