“…Which group should I join?”

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
“…Which group should I join?”

“…You ask about which group you should join.

I advise you to aid the truth and Tawhid (pure monotheism) and its adherents, and to search for those who best fulfill this description and be patient alongside them, as Allah Said to His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم): {“And be patient alongside those who call upon their Lord in the morning and afternoon, seeking His Face…”} [al-Kahf; 28]

You have to first know and learn the truth and Tawhid in order to know its adherents, because people are recognized in light of the truth. So, if you come to know the closest people to the call to Tawhid, hold tightly to their friendship and help them as much as you can.

Beware of blind allegiance to personalities, as this will block you off from much good.

The people of the truth that I advise you to stick with must combine these important characteristics:

* they adhere to the belief of Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah
* they follow the Prophetic method in calling to Tawhid and disassociating themselves from shirk
* they do this openly, just as Prophet Ibrahim and his followers did
* they do not have blind allegiance except to textual evidence
* they do their part in aiding and giving victory to the Religion
* they are not hurt by those who oppose them or betray them, as in the description of the Ta’ifah al-Mansurah (the Victorious Group – may Allah make us from it)…”
Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi

raihana

Jazaakum Allaahu Khayran. Too many Muslims unfortunately follow blindly their favorite scholar even after better proofs from other scholars are presented to them. Some even blindly follow fatwas that offer no evidence or no logic but only opinion. God gave us a mind to use not to suspend.

One of the most prominent scholars of our righteous ancestors, imaam Ibn Hajar, may God have been pleased with him, put it succinctly. He said that blind following of a scholar (Taqleed) puts the Muslim in the same position as the Jews and Christians who "took their rabbis and priests as Lords beneath God" (9:31) !

:salam2:
Very true bro

weakslave

Islam commands us to be moderate. Everything is in moderation except that which is clear from the words of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger :saw:.

As for the rest, truly it rests in the hands of our Creator. The most important thing is to be sincere in asking Allaah for guidance, to rid ourselves of unhealthy egos, and to rid our hearts of hatred towards other Muslims, irrespective of what they may do/have done.

Doing the above is a challenge. It is a struggle against the nafs and shaytaan in the most violent of ways and only with Allaah's help can it be cured.

Oh Allaah you are the All-Mighty, the All-High, the Most-Merciful, strengthen our faith, guide us to Your straight path, rid our hearts of every disease it contains, and show us the truth wherever it may be.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh!

jazakaAllaah khairan for sharing ukhti, really beneficial:)

wasalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Oh Allaah you are the All-Mighty, the All-High, the Most-Merciful, strengthen our faith, guide us to Your straight path, rid our hearts of every disease it contains, and show us the truth wherever it may be.
ameen ameen ameenb